Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Young And Power Ige Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young And Power Ige Again (317 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo / Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young And Power Ige Again by packagerz: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Young and powerful Ige.....again......
Accord is the party.

Hon.Akeem Ademola Ige is the man who kept and made is promise fulfilled.

Representing Ibadan south east constituency 2 Oyo state house of assembly.

This is God's chosen son. Whom has helped a thousands of people he comes across.

Today I am using my little words to appreciate him,although we met shortly but he is a blessing to me,he is been endorsed by ooni of Ife His Imperial Majesty oba Enitan babatunde ogunwusi,Ojaja 2,Olubadan of ibadan His Imperial Majesty oba saliu Akanmu Adetunji,Alafin of oyo kingdom.His Imperial Majesty oba lamidi Adeyemi,Owa obokun adimula of ijesaland His Imperial Majesty oba Dr Gabriel Adekunle AromolaranCFR and other powerful monarchs.

Your good work as keep you going,I will be afraid if you are not where you are today. Because you have contributed 80% of your fortune to help everybody around you.

A man with over 156 awards,what else.so simple and classic.easy going and cool headed.

Its always Ige again on the move,its still counting from chairman to house member to higher sits..

A brother from another mother.A leader with distinct.

I will write over and over about you because you are God'sent.

I hope Oyo people appreciate their legislator.

On behalf of my self and good people of Nigeria.I want to say big thank you sir.

Ride on baba.

(1) (Reply)

Is this for real.Really? / Nigerians Criticising Buhari For Appointing Dead Persons, ‘stupid, Senseless’ — / Don Wanny: Wike Proposes Death Sentence For Cultism, Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.