Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) (22117 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Larrey(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
sorry for yourself
i wont bring myself to your level
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Larrey(f): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
yes. We have used it to play ludo
okay, continue
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Larrey:
i wont bring myself to your level
what level?you get level?if I hear. Abeg come carry your pant that you left behind tongue tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by loabb2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
tell her to remove the bra, you go cry,see her twin sisters

Lol... U are a correct guy. How many times you don sample am ?
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by loabb2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
what level?you get level?if I hear. Abeg come carry your pant that you left behind tongue tongue

You be baddoo. I trust you
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
loabb2:

Lol... U are a correct guy. How many times you don sample am ?
her body odour no gree me go near her
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by congo4ka: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
loabb2:

You be baddoo. I trust you
I dey try
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by loabb2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I dey try

Pls be soft with her. I like her boob sha. Very big. Suckable
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by congo4ka: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
"Oun run wan NLA, oun kanmi wan gbenu si"
Kpekus sey dey smell na to lick am, even if water dey drip you gast put mouth there cheesy

I will till bury my prick in her pot shocked

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by congo4ka: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Larrey:
okay, continue
I will not mind to bury my phat prick in your pot, I will not pour all my thick akamu inside unless its too sweet kiss Just take a look at those soft jiggly breassts kiss

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by budosky(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ow God
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by congo4ka: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
This guy snatched my babe dat once gaved me gonorhea,I'm sure he has collected his own chair too
I will gaved you a brand new tokunbo sense next year cheesy

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
no respect for ladies on this forum, but why? tomorrow now you will be crying nairaland ladies don't reply pm. tell me how would a sane lady reply pm with this immature mumu talks

you want to appreciate a Lady, appreciate with manner and stop being a scum

many guys need to grow up here. don't destroy some responsible guys relationship pursuit on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by kenoz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
HBD
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by kenoz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
HBD to him
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Larrey(f): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Now i understand
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Larrey(f): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
congo4ka:

I will not mind to bury my phat prick in your pot, I will not pour all my thick akamu inside unless its too sweet kiss Just take a look at those soft jiggly breassts kiss
This one don pass me o
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Adebowale89:
no respect for ladies on this forum, but why? tomorrow now you will be crying nairaland ladies don't reply pm. tell me how would a sane lady reply pm with this immature mumu talks

Hahaha...respect begets respect.... If she no reply dp..whose loss?..who dp EPP?...

many guys need to grow up here. don't destroy some responsible guys relationship pursuit on nairaland
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Larrey:
Now i understand
I dey my house come and beat me
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by karashita: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Adebowale89:

Thanks bro,for the first part of your comment.Was wondering what their problem is,really.

As to the last paragraph......well, i have no comment.
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by SuccesYear: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
hardywaltz:
So?
use lagoon.....lol
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
nawa for u oo
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
oyinda1599:
nawa for u oo
olowo ori mi bawo ni?
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
olowo ori mi bawo ni?
leave me joor,i don't like that.
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
oyinda1599:
leave me joor,i don't like that.
wetin I do
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
wetin I do
nothing.
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by Cutesexy1(f): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Hbd
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by akinades71(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy birthday to you.we love u
Re: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (Photos) by congo4ka: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
oyinda1599:
nothing.
Enemyofprogress she no wan give you kpanmo again chop? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.