Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (22052 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by celebgistz: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Danny Young has taken to social media to call out Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage for allegedly stealing his lyrics for her new song, “One.”

According to the young singer, Tiwa Savage lifted some of his lyrics in his song ‘Oju Twon’ to make up her song ‘One’.

“I never knew I would be a victim of intellectual property theft until now. The worst pain is that my song was stolen by Tiwa Savage who happens to be one of my favourite female artists,” the singer wrote.

And from the video he shared, fans noticed the similarities in their verses. However, while many people insist that it wasn’t intellectual theft as the verse was taken from a Yoruba proverb, others added that the Mavin queen included more lines beyond the said proverb.

Watch the video and listen to the lyrics HERE

Source; https://celebgistz.com/singer-danny-young-accuses-tiwa-savage-of-stealing-his-lyrics/

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by celebgistz: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2018

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Ehiscotch(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Your grouse should be with Wale Turner instead -- he wrote the song for Tiwa; she even acknowledged it on IG.

Besides, I really don't think Tiwa has the time to listen to your music.

52 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Peterdredd(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Tiwa stealing Danny Young lyrics is absurd..

Meanwhile

Two Ladies Fight Viciously Over Inmate Boyfriend Outside Prison Gates. Photos

https://www.dredds.info/2018/11/two-ladies-fight-viciously-over-inmate.html
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Mrop(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2018
Better shutup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by verygudbadguy(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Danny Young is trying to trend after so many years of redundancy.

The line he is referring to is a popular adage in Yoruba. Sunny Ade used that line even before Danny was born. Maybe he should sued to for lifting it off KSA track.

30 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
So danny young still dey? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by PrinceOgun: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by tgmservice: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2018
So Danny Young is still Alive shocked shocked

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by KingCassy(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2018
If you are sure of what you are saying why not sue her....

Hot shy gift card?? Check my signature
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by godfatherx: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2018
He should kuku claim that he created Yoruba language, because the line he reference is an old Yoruba folklore poem.

12 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Am not sure I know that n*ga

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Simplep:
So danny young still dey? shocked
still dey? Was he ever in the lime light? This is actually the first time I've heard the name or read about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by bosunguy: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Danny young lmaoo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Emescot(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2018
I know Danny s, i know dammy crane, but danny young just rings a bell

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Vatsyayana: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Tiwa Savage got lost in the age long adage and added "my life don better" to it.
It is apparent that Tiwa recorded the song with Danny Young's song on her mind.
I however do not think, Danny Young's approach is proper. He would have opted firstly for a conciliation before going on a social media rampage.
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by KevMitnick: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2018
This is a serious allegation. Tiwa should respond to it. I remember she was upset when tekno did the same thing to her.
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Sweetcollins: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Na today
E don tey nyash dey back
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by DaddyMorenike: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
This one's Don start again.

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Dacronym(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2018
Koni knoni Ways Igboro ti daru
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Davidfash10000: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2018
You Will Laugh After Watching MR SPELL Terrific Jokes & Shaku Shaku Dance Moves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re27ulLm5Mc

Wizkid's Girlfriend Tiwa Savage Disgrace Publicly For Stealing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEjzIbcADQ4
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by opyzy(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2018
Most times, it is all these singers that have gone into oblivion that do rant about lyrics theft.

3 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by janitherearer: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by SuperModerator: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Ehya

old Facebook accounts for sale. WhatsApp; 08022670517
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Bigajeff(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Danny don't worry bloggers will post your rant so that you trend small

2 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Alwaysking: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Emescot:
I know Danny s, i know dammy crane, but danny young just rings a bell
INDUSTRIALFAN:
still dey? Was he ever in the lime light? This is actually the first time I've heard the name or read about him.
Indomie children cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by jendhorlee(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2018
even if she no steal am, you go blow b4 ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Gistusmore: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Celebrity fight....
http://www.hyperstv.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky / Jaga: "Shan George, My Mother Is Too Smart For Any Man''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.