Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

"I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. (717 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2017
The president of the United States of America "Donald J Trump" as taken to his twitter page to reveal the reason why he is always active on social media platforms.

The USA president reveal that he uses social media to fight fake news and dishonest media.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Twitter Page:

"I use Social Media not because I like to, but because it is the only way to fight a VERY dishonest and unfair “press,” now often referred to as Fake News Media. Phony and non-existent “sources” are being used more often than ever. Many stories & reports a pure fiction"!

Below Is The Link To The Tweet:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947235015343202304

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-use-social-media-to-fight-fake-news.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by 9inches(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Modern day presidential

Re: "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Look at his mouth, lmaoooo

Stupid fool grin

Every country is making fun of him behind his back

Trump asslickers don't quote me because you are even more stupid for supporting a man, who doesn't give a f about you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by 9inches(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
lovelygurl:

Stupid fool grin

Trump asslickers don't quote me because you are even more stupid for supporting a man, who doesn't give a f about you

Does it matter what "every country" is saying about him? What matters is what his voters say; those are the people who understand him more.

4 Likes

Re: "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by rogers407: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2018
keep impressing me Mr Trump.
Re: "I Use Social Media To Fight Fake News And Dishonest Media" - Donald Trump. by obonujoker(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
lovelygurl:

Stupid fool grin

Trump and Buhari, whom would ye choose??

(1) (Reply)

Crowds Gather For Trump Rally Despite Virus Fears / “7,000 Ukrainian Troops Invaded A Sovereign Iraq In 2003 For No Reason. / Advice To Zelensky: Surrender And Go On Holiday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.