Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech (675 Views)

President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech by joymonday09: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen

Madam Jewel Howard-Taylor, Vice President-elect of the Republic of Liberia

Fellow compatriots

Today is a day to give thanks. Let us begin by lifting our eyes to heaven to thank God Almighty for the wonderful blessings He has bestowed upon beloved our country. It was God who inspired the people of Liberia to vote change to believe that with this change will come the hope of … in a most prosperous Liberia future. I thank God that among so many presidential candidates, I was chosen to be the 24th President of the Republic of Liberia.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/read-george-weahs-presidential-election-victory-speech/

Re: Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech by STARGREEN(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
That's inspiring.
Considering your football rating...you can make it.
Wishing you Good luck.
Re: Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech by Homeboiy: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Read George Weah’s Presidential Election Victory Speech by STARGREEN(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
joymonday09:
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen

Madam Jewel Howard-Taylor, Vice President-elect of the Republic of Liberia

Fellow compatriots

Today is a day to give thanks. Let us begin by lifting our eyes to heaven to thank God Almighty for the wonderful blessings He has bestowed upon beloved our country. It was God who inspired the people of Liberia to vote [b]change [/b]to believe that with this change will come the hope of … in a most prosperous Liberia future. I thank God that among so many presidential candidates, I was chosen to be the 24th President of the Republic of Liberia.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/read-george-weahs-presidential-election-victory-speech/
Is that word Change? May it not be as that of one country like that.

(1) (Reply)

Among Trump, Obama And Clinton Who Is The Most Corrupt? See Shocking Revelation / World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank / Trump Vs Arab War Intensifies With Laser Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.