Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (53697 Views)

Prophet Omotosho Rolls Out Stunning 62 Prophetic Alerts For 2022 / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Origin(f): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
No 1 is because of FREEZE....

Please we need good news because death is certain.
Its like rain or tax.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Tocheagle(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lirqur:
We already have that running. It's the Cryptocurrencies, Etherum, Bitcoin and the likes, Slowly preparing for the dajal (antichrist)

In all, more falling away is expected as the dajal unleashes his terror, Jesus (pbuh) said watch and pray, one of the best advice ever.

Salaam.
I agree with you
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by mickeymimi: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
-I see home call to heaven for a popular man of God. We celebrate God for his life because Heaven is His portion

- Those agitating for Buhari to run second term might be disappointed because at the last moment he would change his mind and I[b] see a northern governor picked in his stead. [/b]

-I see a current president being laid to rest

-Great minister of the gospel should please start speaking the truth this year. Our unity is the only bailout against all the heresies of hell

>>>Those 4 prophecies got me thinking embarassed
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by omoelerin1: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Prophet of Baal.

I Kings 18 :29 'O si se , nigbati ojo kan atari, won si nfi were sotele titi di akoko irubo asale, ko si ohun, beni ko si idahun tabi eniti o ka a si'.

Holy Spirit will leave the spiritual issues ( evangelism), he is now busy himself with trivialities. Revealing to his ministers, the senators that will loose election case. How a gov will win and be assassinated.
I don't know what concern Jesus with mundane things.
I don't see it in my Bible, where the early Apostles turned themselves to diviners predicting unto Emperor Caesar.

Message of salvation is a serious thing. More serious than the joke which these so called men of God have turned it to.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by ProjectNaija(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
StarUp:
..."There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned"

A scheme more dangerous than MMM? shocked...O boy we go blow next year be that grin...The more the danger, the more the profit tongue

Tithing is a scheme more dangerous than MMM with several more victims losing to it.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by turhibdwhale(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Well at the end of 2018 we'll checkmate.
Apostle Suleiman score is out already all his guess work for 2017 at the end of the year he got 14/100.

When will they predict world cup winners undecided so that I can stake high on the team grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by MissingBudget: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
Mofo with guess work. Give us 300 sure odds . Eleribu

Your case is critical, man. grin I need 10 sure odds to play with 150k, you dey find 300.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Abbeyberry2: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Brother, what are we going to wear and eat tomorrow? That is the question my younger ones asked me and I felt numb right inside of me coz I couldn't give an answer that will lighten their mood. I was crying inside of me coz I have failed them and those who promised to help failed me too.. . I shouldn't have come here to do this but I felt it could be my hope to do something.. Pls no amount is too little to help a brother.., account number =5081131705 BANK =ECOBANK thanks. Mod pls help me put it to front page. Thanks
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Guestlander: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Triton1996:
'A popular man of God will die, another scheme Dangerous than MMM will come up’ – Prophet Omotosho Joseph releases 2018 Prophecies

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph who runs OTJ live ministry has released his prophecies for 2018. The clergy who was noted for prophesying the emergence of George Weah as the president of Liberia, the super eagles qualification for the world cup, the victory of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, and many more released another set of prophesies for 2018.

Below are the list of his prophecies for 2018 and keen attention should be given to it.

PROPHECIES FOR 2018

-The gospel will be fought against this year

-A major fighter of the gospel not living in Nigeria is about to die because God has warned him personally

-Some major leaders will lose their political offices

-There is going to be terrible move of God this year

-I see one of the south south Governors would be assassinated and another lose His office at the Supreme Court

-Fifteen senators must pray not to lose their seats to injustice

- The military should pray because I see some generals having Plane Crash but by prayers it will be averted.

-Enough prayers should be made against plane crash

-There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned

-I see home call to heaven for a popular man of God. We celebrate God for his life because Heaven is His portion

-Many will experience fruitfulness this year and have their babies

-For Those who have lost job last year get ready for mega jobs

-Many families will be a focus of attraction if they can serve Jesus diligently this year.

-So many people may not survive abortion this year because this year is a year of holiness

-The Economy of our nation may be threatened but God will intervene powerfully.

-The church will still face more persecution this year but it will still flourish

-The counsel by Ahithophel in the corridors of power against the church shall be jeopardized because God can't be mocked

- Those agitating for Buhari to run second term might be disappointed because at the last moment he would change his mind and I see a northern governor picked in his stead.

- I see Zenith Bank and Ecobank doing exceptionally well in 2018

-Let's pray for USA,UNITED KINGDOM AND MALAYSIA. They ARE major Focus OF Attacks in 2018

-Nigeria,Ghana,South Africa and Cameroon will face a major revival this year

-Great minister of the gospel should please start speaking the truth this year. Our unity is the only bailout against all the heresies of hell

The head of Orthodox church in Russia will be changed and the new one will have the fear of God which will bring about the gospel of Christ and the rich will go to church as there place of rest

In 2018 things will be so hard for people but only people of Christ will be exempted from hardship

*the corrupt rich will become poor and run to church of God

*Salvation of souls Will be in abundance next year

-Donald Trump will influence the gospel of Christ tremendously

Donald Trump will influence the gospel of Christ tremendously

This one is a blatant lie. Donald Trump will most likely bring the world closer to war.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by RoyalBlak007: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who's gonna win the Goldenboot @ the FIFA WORLD CUP IN RUSSIA?

Until you tell me that.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by afbstrategies: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
I see 12 strokes of the cane when non of these predictions fail. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by AngelicBeing: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
eunisam:
They should tell us who will win the FIFA world cup 2018
tongue

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
StarUp:
..."There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned"

A scheme more dangerous than MMM? shocked...O boy we go blow next year be that grin...The more the danger, the more the profit tongue
lmao foool!
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Smony: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mr pastor o prophet who sent you? u o God
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by sparko1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
millionboi2:
-I see a current president being laid to rest .

Buhari?

Bad belly! Seriously if you know the number of people going to the evil forest, bury ground and under water calling Buhari! And saying some form of incantation every night, then you will know nothing can kill him!

If in one village, we have 20 witches, multiply that by let say 5,000! No cooperation for this witch people self! How 5,000 witches no fit kill one person self.

Only one witch is some people problem and you will hear it is my village people, imagine that number!
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by lanzie90: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Prophet really? Dis one dey find gullible congregation abeg
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by ajepako(f): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
My prediction,...
Enemyofprogress/babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofpeace go stop being nairaland number 1 resident Werey and ogbanje and stop mentioning me whenever he borrows N100 recharge from NITEL

Aburo mi sarrki will find true love with an Ibo girl and post his picture online
Madridguy will get a proposal from Ngozi his crush
Firefire and anonimi will convince me they are not the same
Diebuhari will change his moniker and have pity on baba Bubu
NwaAmaikpe will finally notice MrsNwaAmaikpe
Ajepako will admit she is also Ajebuter
ZombieTRACKER will stop looking for sarrki trouble every two minutes
Naijamutant and beress will fall in lust and have 20 kids
Truesenator will truly become a sinator
Lala will shift his attention from snakes to ewu /obuko /akuya
And finally, Nairaland will cease to be a battle ground for afonja, lpob and Abokii.
One love:Nairalanders...
Happy 2018 grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
FrenchWay:
Let me too give my 2018 prophesy
... grin grin grin

1. A deputy Governor would win a gubernatorial poll in one of the Western states.

2. Buhari's son would later be flown abroad secretly because his situation deteriorated in Abuja.

3. The president would become less popular.

4. A club whose name ends with Y would win the premiership. It would lose a match next month in the EPL.

5. Messi to win balloon d'or next year.

6.A club in the Catalan would win La liga.

7. Dollars to come down to 300n per dollar.

They predict... Only Elijah and Elisha and other biblical prophets prophesy.

Buhari's son has already been flown out. Cedarcrest is close to where I live (around NEPA junction, APO)...Normalcy has returned to the area.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Triton1996:
'A popular man of God will die, another scheme Dangerous than MMM will come up’ – Prophet Omotosho Joseph releases 2018 Prophecies

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph who runs OTJ live ministry has released his prophecies for 2018. The clergy who was noted for prophesying the emergence of George Weah as the president of Liberia, the super eagles qualification for the world cup, the victory of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, and many more released another set of prophesies for 2018.

Below are the list of his prophecies for 2018 and keen attention should be given to it.

PROPHECIES FOR 2018

-The gospel will be fought against this year

-A major fighter of the gospel not living in Nigeria is about to die because God has warned him personally

-Some major leaders will lose their political offices

-There is going to be terrible move of God this year

-I see one of the south south Governors would be assassinated and another lose His office at the Supreme Court

-Fifteen senators must pray not to lose their seats to injustice

- The military should pray because I see some generals having Plane Crash but by prayers it will be averted.

-Enough prayers should be made against plane crash

-There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned

-Many will experience fruitfulness this year and have their babies

-For Those who have lost job last year get ready for mega jobs

-Many families will be a focus of attraction if they can serve Jesus diligently this year.

-So many people may not survive abortion this year because this year is a year of holiness

-The Economy of our nation may be threatened but God will intervene powerfully.

-The church will still face more persecution this year but it will still flourish

-The counsel by Ahithophel in the corridors of power against the church shall be jeopardized because God can't be mocked

- Those agitating for Buhari to run second term might be disappointed because at the last moment he would change his mind and I see a northern governor picked in his stead.

- I see Zenith Bank and Ecobank doing exceptionally well in 2018

-Let's pray for USA,UNITED KINGDOM AND MALAYSIA. They ARE major Focus OF Attacks in 2018

-Nigeria,Ghana,South Africa and Cameroon will face a major revival this year

The head of Orthodox church in Russia will be changed and the new one will have the fear of God which will bring about the gospel of Christ and the rich will go to church as there place of rest

In 2018 things will be so hard for people but only people of Christ will be exempted from hardship

*the corrupt rich will become poor and run to church of God

*Salvation of souls Will be in abundance next year

-Donald Trump will influence the gospel of Christ tremendously

why do african pastor only see vision of catastrophic event from there God is there different from European that taught them Christianity , cant African use their brains to see it false and just fear communication to have a grip on you
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Alhajijesus(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
PROPHET OF DOOM!
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one sister. Mind you, na Amarachi I dey look for now. tongue

ajepako:
My prediction,...
Enemyofprogress/babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofpeace go stop being nairaland number 1 resident Werey and ogbanje and stop mentioning me whenever he borrows N100 recharge from NITEL

Aburo mi sarrki will find true love with an Ibo girl and post his picture online
Madridguy will get a proposal from Ngozi his crush
Firefire and anonimi will convince me they are not the same
Diebuhari will change his moniker and have pity on baba Bubu
NwaAmaikpe will finally notice MrsNwaAmaikpe
Ajepako will admit she is also Ajebuter
ZombieTRACKER will stop looking for sarrki trouble every two minutes
Naijamutant and beress will fall in lust and have 20 kids
Truesenator will truly become a sinator
Lala will shift his attention from snakes to ewu /obuko /akuya
And finally, Nairaland will cease to be a battle ground for afonja, lpob and Abokii.
One love:Nairalanders...
Happy 2018 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Been reading to see if I will read where "some bombs will go off in Aso Rock Vila and House of Representatives, state and National Assemblies.
To bomb off all these corrupt politicians/cabals in government who conspired against Nigerian electorates. Denying us free power supply, friendly roads and environment, affordable school system, low cost of living, zero fuel scarcity and so on.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by odudueffiom(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Story story........anybody can easily do dis prediction na
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by TellMeNothing: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Prophets of doom... Always predicting Negative happenings which likely later on will not come to pass...

On the last day of the year like this you suppose to prophesy/predict and declare positive things for yourself, love ones and country not all these Nonsense.

Na im i just dae my room jeje.. I no go any church.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by poseidon12: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Samogbo1:
Lies...

Simply restudy d basis of COMBINATION N PERMUTATIONS in statistics am very sure u will do better than this...

Why don't you do the restudy and come up with your predictions?
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by ayemip(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmm only God knows
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Samogbo1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
poseidon12:

Why don't you do the restudy and come up with your predictions?

Cos I've got my life pursuit totally not related to such...
Hope u r cleared bruh?
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Just give us some code to hammer beta abeg. 10 correct score is enough for me to win 44million.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by bossrillboss: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
kkko:
grin Ask Buhari
..ask buhari ke?..em go just ansa say na cows na.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by IVORY2009(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
eunisam:
They should tell us who will win the FIFA world cup 2018

Argentina
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by OBIGS(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
SmartMugu:
Why don't these so called 'men of God' in Nigeria foresee positive things? Must it be death, plane crash etc all the time? Not even one is known for seeing any positive thing. They never direct their predictions to things like Nigeria winning the next world cup, students getting scholarships in some regions of the country, fuel prices dropping, electricity staying stable etc, must they only see bad things in their visions?

Now that he has said the negative thing about a governor's assassination, what does he want us to do about it? Arrange for the governor's funeral? Is he the only governor that has died? Why didn't he mention the Governor's name and watch himself get locked up for talking nonsense?

If he's a man of God, why no pray to avert it? Must we first hear about it if nothing can be done? People die everyday. The death of a governor is no different from that of a common man that starved to death on the streets. Both lost their lives, so it's no news. Haha, e don do.
deathave is constant. If his truly a prophet he should name the man of God.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by AntiNigerian: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
direct prophecy: I forsee Nigeria and Iceland having a match what I saw in that vision was 2/1.. (for now, I don't know who's home or who's away, but second won first and the first conquered ) cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.