Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (53699 Views)

Prophet Omotosho Rolls Out Stunning 62 Prophetic Alerts For 2022 / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by oruma19: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Triton1996:
'A popular man of God will die, another scheme Dangerous than MMM will come up’ – Prophet Omotosho Joseph releases 2018 Prophecies

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph who runs OTJ live ministry has released his prophecies for 2018. The clergy who was noted for prophesying the emergence of George Weah as the president of Liberia, the super eagles qualification for the world cup, the victory of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, and many more released another set of prophesies for 2018.

Below are the list of his prophecies for 2018 and keen attention should be given to it.

PROPHECIES FOR 2018

-The gospel will be fought against this year

-A major fighter of the gospel not living in Nigeria is about to die because God has warned him personally

-Some major leaders will lose their political offices

-There is going to be terrible move of God this year

-I see one of the south south Governors would be assassinated and another lose His office at the Supreme Court

-Fifteen senators must pray not to lose their seats to injustice

- The military should pray because I see some generals having Plane Crash but by prayers it will be averted.

-Enough prayers should be made against plane crash

-There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned

-I see home call to heaven for a popular man of God. We celebrate God for his life because Heaven is His portion

-Many will experience fruitfulness this year and have their babies

-For Those who have lost job last year get ready for mega jobs

-Many families will be a focus of attraction if they can serve Jesus diligently this year.

-So many people may not survive abortion this year because this year is a year of holiness

-The Economy of our nation may be threatened but God will intervene powerfully.

-The church will still face more persecution this year but it will still flourish

-The counsel by Ahithophel in the corridors of power against the church shall be jeopardized because God can't be mocked

- Those agitating for Buhari to run second term might be disappointed because at the last moment he would change his mind and I see a northern governor picked in his stead.

- I see Zenith Bank and Ecobank doing exceptionally well in 2018

-Let's pray for USA,UNITED KINGDOM AND MALAYSIA. They ARE major Focus OF Attacks in 2018

-I see a current president being laid to rest

-Nigeria,Ghana,South Africa and Cameroon will face a major revival this year

-Great minister of the gospel should please start speaking the truth this year. Our unity is the only bailout against all the heresies of hell

The head of Orthodox church in Russia will be changed and the new one will have the fear of God which will bring about the gospel of Christ and the rich will go to church as there place of rest

In 2018 things will be so hard for people but only people of Christ will be exempted from hardship

*the corrupt rich will become poor and run to church of God

*Salvation of souls Will be in abundance next year

-Donald Trump will influence the gospel of Christ tremendously

liar. U prophecies mega jobs and at the same time u said things will be hard for people. All these permutation and combination na wa. Y do people lie in the name of God?
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Deemg(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dumbest and clumsiest prediction ever by man of God.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by linearity: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lirqur:
We already have that running. It's the Cryptocurrencies, Etherum, Bitcoin and the likes, Slowly preparing for the dajal (antichrist)

In all, more falling away is expected as the dajal unleashes his terror, Jesus (pbuh) said watch and pray, one of the best advice ever.

Salaam.

FYI: Ethereum & Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies; am lost at how that got anything to do with the antichrist.

It is a digit currency, one will think that, since crypto currencies defies countries banking rules and regulations, it will be a major problem for the anti-Christ as he will heavily rely on rules & regulations to operate.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by highchief1: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
emerich:
Let the scheme do come, so we can become guiders on time.
chineke

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by highchief1: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
StarUp:
..."There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned"

A scheme more dangerous than MMM? shocked...O boy we go blow next year be that grin...The more the danger, the more the profit tongue
u must be a great bet Naija gambler
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by budosky(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Lirqur:
We already have that running. It's the Cryptocurrencies, Etherum, Bitcoin and the likes, Slowly preparing for the dajal (antichrist)

In all, more falling away is expected as the dajal unleashes his terror, Jesus (pbuh) said watch and pray, one of the best advice ever.

Salaam.

Give me a clue on how the crypto saga is connectible to dajaal. Plz
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2018
washereee....i see you padi me grin grin grin grin grin

emerich:
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Lirqur: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2018
budosky:

Give me a clue on how the crypto saga is connectible to dajaal. Plz

The ruler-ship of the antichrist depends on the existence of a one world currency, this is why currently the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are very enticing at the moment with ridiculous interest rates. Then snap when you need it,by which most people would have subscribe to it.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by kazzy4u(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2018
she nah only pastor dey c prophecy
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by brookz: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2018
We are not interested in hearing your Negative Prophecy Abegi.

Prophecies Positively OR Keep Shut Mr Man.

#Awon Weyrey

#Awon attention Seeker.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by millionboi2: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2018
sparko1:

Bad belly! Seriously if you know the number of people going to the evil forest, bury ground and under water calling Buhari! And saying some form of incantation every night, then you will know nothing can kill him!

If in one village, we have 20 witches, multiply that by let say 5,000! No cooperation for this witch people self! How 5,000 witches no fit kill one person self.

Only one witch is some people problem and you will hear it is my village people, imagine that number!

Na qtn I ask d man.

God can kill anybody anytime.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by BabaCommander: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2018
eunisam:
They should tell us who will win the FIFA world cup 2018

I could tell that.. Send me a PM.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by adegeye38(m): 1:26am On Jan 01, 2018
some people go dey prophesy wat d devil has in plan, but nothing abt wat God has in plan, to hell with evil prophesies, this year is a new Dawn and a year of exploits, because i am the redeemed of the Lord and that is wat God says about me
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Triton1996:
'A popular man of God will die, another scheme Dangerous than MMM will come up’ – Prophet Omotosho Joseph releases 2018 Prophecies

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph who runs OTJ live ministry has released his prophecies for 2018. The clergy who was noted for prophesying the emergence of George Weah as the president of Liberia, the super eagles qualification for the world cup, the victory of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, and many more released another set of prophesies for 2018.

Below are the list of his prophecies for 2018 and keen attention should be given to it.

PROPHECIES FOR 2018

-The gospel will be fought against this year

-A major fighter of the gospel not living in Nigeria is about to die because God has warned him personally

-Some major leaders will lose their political offices

-There is going to be terrible move of God this year

-I see one of the south south Governors would be assassinated and another lose His office at the Supreme Court

-Fifteen senators must pray not to lose their seats to injustice

- The military should pray because I see some generals having Plane Crash but by prayers it will be averted.

-Enough prayers should be made against plane crash

-There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned

-I see home call to heaven for a popular man of God. We celebrate God for his life because Heaven is His portion

-Many will experience fruitfulness this year and have their babies

-For Those who have lost job last year get ready for mega jobs

-Many families will be a focus of attraction if they can serve Jesus diligently this year.

-So many people may not survive abortion this year because this year is a year of holiness

-The Economy of our nation may be threatened but God will intervene powerfully.

-The church will still face more persecution this year but it will still flourish

-The counsel by Ahithophel in the corridors of power against the church shall be jeopardized because God can't be mocked

- Those agitating for Buhari to run second term might be disappointed because at the last moment he would change his mind and I see a northern governor picked in his stead.

- I see Zenith Bank and Ecobank doing exceptionally well in 2018

-Let's pray for USA,UNITED KINGDOM AND MALAYSIA. They ARE major Focus OF Attacks in 2018

-I see a current president being laid to rest

-Nigeria,Ghana,South Africa and Cameroon will face a major revival this year

-Great minister of the gospel should please start speaking the truth this year. Our unity is the only bailout against all the heresies of hell

The head of Orthodox church in Russia will be changed and the new one will have the fear of God which will bring about the gospel of Christ and the rich will go to church as there place of rest

In 2018 things will be so hard for people but only people of Christ will be exempted from hardship

*the corrupt rich will become poor and run to church of God

*Salvation of souls Will be in abundance next year

-Donald Trump will influence the gospel of Christ tremendously

Nigeria's main Pentecostal pastors are silent, THEM DE FEAR GIVING OUT PROPHESIES DAT WILL FAIL.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Leonbonapart(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2018
cassidy1996:
fake
your existence is faker I think
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by sarrki(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2018
ajepako:
My prediction,...
Enemyofprogress/babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofpeace go stop being nairaland number 1 resident Werey and ogbanje and stop mentioning me whenever he borrows N100 recharge from NITEL

Aburo mi sarrki will find true love with an Ibo girl and post his picture online
Madridguy will get a proposal from Ngozi his crush
Firefire and anonimi will convince me they are not the same
Diebuhari will change his moniker and have pity on baba Bubu
NwaAmaikpe will finally notice MrsNwaAmaikpe
Ajepako will admit she is also Ajebuter
ZombieTRACKER will stop looking for sarrki trouble every two minutes
Naijamutant and beress will fall in lust and have 20 kids
Truesenator will truly become a sinator
Lala will shift his attention from snakes to ewu /obuko /akuya
And finally, Nairaland will cease to be a battle ground for afonja, lpob and Abokii.
One love:Nairalanders...
Happy 2018 grin grin grin

Happy new year MA

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by joepentwo(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2018
I like ur prophecies and i believe you
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by CioAngels(f): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2018
SmartMugu:
Why don't these so called 'men of God' in Nigeria foresee positive things? Must it be death, plane crash etc all the time? Not even one is known for seeing any positive thing. They never direct their predictions to things like Nigeria winning the next world cup, students getting scholarships in some regions of the country, fuel prices dropping, electricity staying stable etc, must they only see bad things in their visions?

Now that he has said the negative thing about a governor's assassination, what does he want us to do about it? Arrange for the governor's funeral? Is he the only governor that has died? Why didn't he mention the Governor's name and watch himself get locked up for talking nonsense?

If he's a man of God, why no pray to avert it? Must we first hear about it if nothing can be done? People die everyday. The death of a governor is no different from that of a common man that starved to death on the streets. Both lost their lives, so it's no news. Haha, e don do.
You have just given expo to next seer now the next one will talk about electricity and others you have mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by CzarChris(m): 4:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Triton1996:

I smell cryptocurrency
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by lonelydora: 6:36am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
..."There would be another scheme more dangerous than MMM whose purpose is to sly people of their money. so be warned"

A scheme more dangerous than MMM? shocked...O boy we go blow next year be that o grin...The more the danger, the more the profit tongue

i suspect it is Daddy Freeze's #TAP challenge. Mark my words
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by anochuko01(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2018
dammytosh:
lol.
Very funny Nairabet predictions.
I can do better.
lol that's why nairabet hasn't made you a millionaire.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by anochuko01(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2018
SmartMugu:
Why don't these so called 'men of God' in Nigeria foresee positive things? Must it be death, plane crash etc all the time? Not even one is known for seeing any positive thing. They never direct their predictions to things like Nigeria winning the next world cup, students getting scholarships in some regions of the country, fuel prices dropping, electricity staying stable etc, must they only see bad things in their visions?

Now that he has said the negative thing about a governor's assassination, what does he want us to do about it? Arrange for the governor's funeral? Is he the only governor that has died? Why didn't he mention the Governor's name and watch himself get locked up for talking nonsense?

If he's a man of God, why no pray to avert it? Must we first hear about it if nothing can be done? People die everyday. The death of a governor is no different from that of a common man that starved to death on the streets. Both lost their lives, so it's no news. Haha, e don do.
governor wey no wan die go pray naa.
when you lose a close relative, it doesn't look like a ''common man'' dying, no matter how common he may be.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by asamaigho(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2018
eunisam:
They should tell us who will win the FIFA world cup 2018

Na only tbjoshua get mind for dat kind prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by ofwest47(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2018
why is it that all these dooms day prophets have never seen anything positive in the world even one of them has just prophesized that Robert Mugabe will not see the end of 2018 probably because of his age as if to say he was his creator. Shame on them that was how they say Buhari will not see the end of 2017.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by chngebeginwthme: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2018
emerich:

I wonder why the son of the yeast can't do Legal business..
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Protocall: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Abegi
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by marttol: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Plane crash will definitely happen... Mark my words, also got a revelation, it's very real
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2018
you are referring to yourself grin grin grin grin grin

ajepako:
My prediction,...
Enemyofprogress/babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofpeace go stop being nairaland number 1 resident Werey and ogbanje and stop mentioning me whenever he borrows N100 recharge from NITEL

Aburo mi sarrki will find true love with an Ibo girl and post his picture online
Madridguy will get a proposal from Ngozi his crush
Firefire and anonimi will convince me they are not the same
Diebuhari will change his moniker and have pity on baba Bubu
NwaAmaikpe will finally notice MrsNwaAmaikpe
Ajepako will admit she is also Ajebuter
ZombieTRACKER will stop looking for sarrki trouble every two minutes
Naijamutant and beress will fall in lust and have 20 kids
Truesenator will truly become a sinator
Lala will shift his attention from snakes to ewu /obuko /akuya
And finally, Nairaland will cease to be a battle ground for afonja, lpob and Abokii.
One love:Nairalanders...
Happy 2018 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by jacyhelen(f): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
SmartMugu:

God bless u..PM me for a secret romance

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by jacyhelen(f): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
millionboi2:
-I see a current president being laid to rest .

Buhari?

haahhahahaha..savage

1 Like

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by jacyhelen(f): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Mofo with guess work. Give us 300 sure odds . Eleribu

hahahhahahah...NO,they cant...God does not show them football and their mumu sheeple will believe
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by jacyhelen(f): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
brainbox2018:
This better not all happen, what kinda doomsday prophets we got down here

there is nothing like sure game..scammer...na u dey play am or fix am??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.