Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (53696 Views)

Prophet Omotosho Rolls Out Stunning 62 Prophetic Alerts For 2022 / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by NCANTaskForce: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2018
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state might be assassinated if he don't leave poor people's land
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by SmartMugu: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
jacyhelen:

God bless u..PM me for a secret romance
God bless u too. The secret romance piece of your statement, I don't need. Thanks.
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by nwakaibeya1: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Prophesies of doom on the rampage in Nigeria as always Knowing Jesus Christ is not about prophesy unto people & Nigeria & those in secular authority of nations,never, knowing Jesus Christ is all about giving light& peace &unbelievable power to followers ask yourself or whoever claims to know Jesus Christ and lead people to him How many of your followers are reigning in those qualities that Jesus Christ declared &gives to those who locate him whereby Jesus Christ said I am the light of the world,do you have that light? Jesus said I am the prince of peace do you have that peace, do you sleep well spiritually & physically at night? Behold Jesus Christ said I am the unbelievable power, all power on earth& in heaven have been given to me, that unbelievable power meaning that whoever locates Jesus Christ through whoever that claims to be pastor or prophet must automatically receive those unhindered gifts, no matter your level.My dear ask yourself some deep questions about knowing CHRIST, see John 6,60-68,i reveal things unknown after the creation of the world& this is test&see as we have authorised the whole world to investigate having declared that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge& judge people unknown to those claiming to know CHRIST Jesus&don't forget that many seers&prophets asked can anything good come out from where Jesus Christ came from& God himself said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise&you wise one that will read this truth&revelations where do you place your wisdom?No sane person speaks authority without power only the fools speaks authority with empty mouth so you choose but read Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Coolgent(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
This criminal should be arrested
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by Beress(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
ajepako:
My prediction,...
Enemyofprogress/babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofpeace go stop being nairaland number 1 resident Werey and ogbanje and stop mentioning me whenever he borrows N100 recharge from NITEL

Aburo mi sarrki will find true love with an Ibo girl and post his picture online
Madridguy will get a proposal from Ngozi his crush
Firefire and anonimi will convince me they are not the same
Diebuhari will change his moniker and have pity on baba Bubu
NwaAmaikpe will finally notice MrsNwaAmaikpe
Ajepako will admit she is also Ajebuter
ZombieTRACKER will stop looking for sarrki trouble every two minutes
Naijamutant and beress will fall in lust and have 20 kids
Truesenator will truly become a sinator
Lala will shift his attention from snakes to ewu /obuko /akuya
And finally, Nairaland will cease to be a battle ground for afonja, lpob and Abokii.
One love:Nairalanders...
Happy 2018 grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor by noblefrank31(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.