Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Video: Mr. 2kay Finally Drops Visuals For ‘pray For Me’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Mr. 2kay Finally Drops Visuals For ‘pray For Me’ (246 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mr. 2kay Finally Drops Visuals For ‘pray For Me’ by topskylinker(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017

Just 48 hours after releasing some behind the scene photos from the video shoot, Mr. 2Kay has finally released the video for his inspirational song ‘Pray For Me’. The monochrome video was shot by Clarence Peters and is now showing on both digital and terrestrial TV channels across the country.
The video for ‘Pray For Me’ is unique as Clarence Peters visually translated all the lyrics from the song from start to finish.

The song ‘Pray For Me’ was initially recorded and scheduled for a late November release along with Mr. 2Kay’s forthcoming sophomore album but the October 22nd attack at Eko Hotel disrupted the plan.
Details about the upcoming album will be announced later.
Watch video below

Topskylinkers

http://topskylinkers..com.ng/2017/12/video-mr-2kay-finally-drops-visuals-for.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Profit And Save Cost By Sharing Space And Rent / Teescare_best Of Ijecianrapper / Promote Your Songs On Moremusic.ng For Just 5000 Naira Only, Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.