Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. (2056 Views)

Its Now Clear That CAN Is Truly An Extension Of Pdp.see Pics / Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 / Thread For Buhari's Hate Speeches (post Links And Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by loveth360(f): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
When they say Buhari does not appoint Igbo people to positions I didn't believe until this appointment of dead people .
I expected names like Dr Chuba Okadigbo ,Alex Ekueme ,Dim Ojukwu Odumegwu,Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, and Chinua Achebe, on that lists .but they are not there , Mr President this is not fair o,even at death u are still discriminating against igbos too.

This discrimination must stop.

3 Likes

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by QuietHammer(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igbos hate Buhari, Buhari hates Igbos. I can't find anything wrong here

9 Likes

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by loveth360(f): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
QuietHammer:
Igbos hate Buhari, Buhari hates Igbos. I can't find anything wrong here
but buhari said he do not hate igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by wakaman: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igbos deserve Buhari's hatred!
Spiteful lot.

3 Likes

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by OneCorner: 12:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Ibos get problem.
Wen re u going to move on frm dz buhari hate cry.
Do u expect everyone to love u before u do anytin meaningful?
Is flat head a curse?

8 Likes

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by loveth360(f): 3:56am On Jan 01, 2018
OneCorner:
we yoruba muslim get problem. Wen re u going to leave skull mining business. Do we have to mine all skull in the west before we stop this madness? Is being a yoruba muslim a curse?
a very big curse

6 Likes

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by Danladi7: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2018
Is there anyone in this world that Igbo dont believe he hates them?

At the same time,Is there any tribe that Igbo don't have the mentality that they are jealous of them?

it's not a new thing,everyone knows that a particular group of people is suffering from complex of grandiose and persecutory delusion!

7 Likes

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2018
PMB LOVES ALL NIGERIANS
HE ONLY ENCOURAGED US TO EMULATE THE SOUTH WEST
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB1523
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2018
PMB LOVES ALL NIGERIANS
HE ONLY ENCOURAGED US TO EMULATE THE SOUTH WEST
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB1523
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by AceRoot(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
So it's true that Nairalanders don't and won't understand IRONY.
Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by BLACKdagger: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Truth!
Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by Yorobastard(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2018
AceRoot:
So it's true that Nairalanders don't and won't understand IRONY.

They dont even understand SARCASM

The topic was meant to be a joke but they all took it too seriously

1 Like

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by wakaman: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yorobastard:

They dont even understand SARCASM

The topic was meant to be a joke but they all took it too seriously

What a sense of humor, you guys have.
More like sense of tumor!
Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by OneCorner: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
a very big curse
See ur head
Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
loveth360:
[s]When they say Buhari does not
appoint Igbo people to positions
I didn't believe until this
appointment of dead people .

I
expected names like Dr Chuba
Okadigbo ,Alex Ekueme ,Dim
Ojukwu Odumegwu,Dr Nnamdi
Azikiwe, and Chinua Achebe, on
that lists .but they are not there ,
Mr President this is not fair
o,even at death u are still
discriminating against igbos too.

This discrimination must stop.[/s]

It absolutely shameless why these Yorubaa men like to identify as females, even use female pics on their profile. Are you people suffering from gender identity crisis? God help you people...weak men!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos. by Yorobastard(m): 4:08am On Jan 04, 2018
wakaman:

What a sense of humor, you guys have.
More like sense of tumor!

What a way to start your new year *angry and ignorant*

If you cant learn to see the jokes in the message then......hmmm i will keep that to myself

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Not An Emirate - Imo Indigenes Blast Okorocha / I Did Not At Anytime Accuse Jonathan In Person Of Corruption - Osinbajo / Saraki Is Too Small To Cause War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.