Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (24486 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Ieltstrainer: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2018
nawtyme:

People like you are why we have problems. If he also didn't rape the said lady and she insists she was raped to get back at the guy for something different, how do you prove his innocence?
it is an accuser that provides evidence to back up his/her claim..
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2018
SmartyPants:

How can a man forcefully give you head to that extent?

Even if that is possible, which I cannot comprehend, she was meant too report the case immediately.
You cannot forcefully give head. The way it goes, you can either open or close your legs and it can't be forced.
She has her reasons tho.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by sisisioge: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2018
I knew that girl was just being cunning... Her story was too onekind undecided
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by nawtyme: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Ieltstrainer:
it is an accuser that provides evidence to back up his/her claim..
But we don't wait for the accuser to provide evidence. We go straight ahead to play judge jury and executioner.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2018
nawtyme:
Those always quick to jump into conclusions, see your life?
Personally I would not forgive any false accusation. Nothing like out of court settlement

Nothing has been proven yet , you seem to be the one jumping to conclusions here. Let investigations come to an end before you pitch your tent
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by nawtyme: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Nothing has been proven yet , you seem to be the one jumping to conclusions here. Let investigations come to an end before you pitch your tent
He was found guilty according to the Twitter court of public opinion.
It was upheld by the Supreme Court of Nairaland
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 01, 2018
nawtyme:

He was found guilty according to the Twitter court of public opinion.
It was upheld by the Supreme Court of Nairaland

I'm just saying nothing has been proven yet , he may still turn out to be guilty eventually , or not. Hold your opinions till investigations has ended
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Millxz(m): 4:07am On Jan 01, 2018
nawtyme:

People like you are why we have problems. If he also didn't rape the said lady and she insists she was raped to get back at the guy for something different, how do you prove his innocence?
GOD Bless You And Yours
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by yohanpaul: 4:19am On Jan 01, 2018
If you like her why not tell her rather than using old tricks like this. She never quoted you bro . Take a chill pill.
gypsey:
I really don't tolerate stupid mentions, like this one. angry

A girl claims she was raped and you think, it's a good idea to make dumb and stupid comments like this?
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by yohanpaul: 4:20am On Jan 01, 2018
You just spoke my mind . Happy New year sweet
makydebbie:
Lmao, bruises on top head that he gave her? She was so wet that he was able to slide in.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by stuffs4me(m): 4:47am On Jan 01, 2018
A man spent 7 years in jail on false rape accusation by a woman. The same woman went on to falsely accuse 15 other Inocent men of rape.

These men all had their lives destroyed after those false accusations.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/woman-who-made-false-rape-claims-storms-out-of-court-during-trial-6743935/

Rape however condemnable like every other crime is judged in courts and not on social media. The guy is Inocent until proven guilty by a competent court.

Women have used rape accusations as means of getting back at men they don't like for centuries.

When a guy dumps a woman, she's hurt and angry and then goes on to accuse him of rape.

When a girl admires a guy and the guy asks out another girl out, she gets jelouse. The only way the first girl will punish him is to accuse him of rape falsely.

A girl in a committed relationship sleeps with another guy and she feels guilty, the next thing is to claim rape falsely.

A girl needs money, the only way she would get it is to accuse a celebrity of rape knowing that the guy will rather pay up than have his name and pictures splashed on social as a rapist even when he's Inocent.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Ishilove: 4:57am On Jan 01, 2018
The whole matter became confusing when she admitted he gave her head in the course of the assault. How someone can give you _oral sex on top of rape is beyond...

Well, the truth shall prevail at the end.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Obason22(m): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2018
most of harlot we had this day in Nigeria have taking issue of rape to condemn many people, I pity those that will fall to my way.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Ishilove:
The whole matter became confusing when she admitted he gave her head in the course of the assault. How someone can give you _oral sex on top of rape is beyond...

Well, the truth shall prevail at the end.

it may not prevail. using lawyers/financial resources to harass and intimidate victims is standard operating procedure.

most of the celebs etal who have been exposed regularly harassed their victims into silence with lawyers.

you can also, by intimidation, or coercion give head, , finger, receive MouthAction, etc

however, i do not believe there was rape involved in this case because of the circumstances

this was not a case of a chick i know coming to my house for the night, it was not a case of a lady being stranded in my house.
it was a case of a lady packing an overnight bag to go and stay at a strangers house.

theres an old joke with different variants

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?" Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!" Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

the moment the girl had agreed to go to home of a rich stranger with wifi, it was already established that she was playing 'tonight's girlfriend'. at multiple intervals, she could got up and left.

some women bring sexual harassment claims against fellows where there was consensual sex. the settlement of these claims rather than going to court, is about embarrassment. since unilag olodo has been thoroughly embarrassed, he will also want his pound of flesh
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Robisky001(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2018
This is the new adopted strategy by ladies to bring successful dudes down..... Their European counterparts as perfected the act already.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Biggers82(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2018
Why did you Rape her in the first place
you are a randy guy ,
and you want her to be raped again after the trauma she passed when you did it to her abegi free the Bea

1 Like

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by zakari247(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2018
this is exactly wat happened to me months ago. A girl said she loved me and want to give me a surprise, she came to my house after all the romance she liked it. when the relationship was hitting the rock this girl said I used her and raped her. guys be careful cuz I'm beginning to think now that girls have problem with thinking.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by cozyfbaby: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2018
she was arrested for stealing a baby at the RCCG camp

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a 28-year-old woman, Anuoluwapo Joshua, for allegedly stealing a three-year-old baby at the Redemption Camp, along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The victim, Patience Francis was discovered missing after her mother returned from the new auditorium where she had gone to pack her children’s clothes.

According to Police report, the suspect stole the child since July 2017 during the monthly Holy Ghost congress, but was apprehended on 29th December, 2017 at the Youth Centre in the camp after a programme.

Read also: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/arrested-stealing-baby-rccg-camp/

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Afobear: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2018
gypsey:
you sound and look like you are still in nappies, i am not even sure you wash your ass properly

A girl claims she was raped and you think its a good idea to make dumb and stupid comments.

even though your signature says you don't tolerate stupid mentions.

now, run along go tell your mum to change your nappies

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by xendra: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Sue the hell outta her black ass.
yes. he should take it to court instead of calling our jagajaga police on the case. if it's me sef I won't go.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by GraGra247(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2018
bot101:

Drop this mindset as you leave 2017. Its unwise, and utterly foolish.

This is a new year else I would've given you a befitting stinker to this your empty reply to my post that was totally devoid of insult and was neither directed at you.

Go you are forgiven.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by jeff1607(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2018
E be like say na to give woman form to fill before wooing her

To avoid stories that touch
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Africanalert: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2018
zakari247:
this is exactly wat happened to me months ago. A girl said she loved me and want to give me a surprise, she came to my house after all the romance she liked it. when the relationship was hitting the rock this girl said I used her and raped her. guys be careful cuz I'm beginning to think now that girls have problem with thinking.

Same thing happened to me, Cus she asked for money for Xmas n I said I don't have.. Omoh come see threatening messages ooo..
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2018
yohanpaul:
You just spoke my mind . Happy New year sweet
Happy new year dear.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Xisnin(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2018
She would be foolish to honor the invitation of police who are in your pocket.
Rapist scumbag.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Xisnin(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Touchey:

I'm telling you.
One girl once accused me of raping her few months back because the relationship didn't work.
I'd never been that depressed all my life
If she accuses you, then there is 100% chance that you are a rapist.
What many rapists do these days is beg their victims and promise
heaven and earth, then they deny the rape never occurs when it is
no longer possible to prove the rape.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Xisnin(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Mutuwa:

The world is littered with folks like that.Thinking is a very difficult thing,and that is why people judge.
Yes, thinking is very difficult, that is why some people concluded the rapist is innocent because he is using
the most corrupt police force in the world to intimidate his victims.
With a mere 50k bribe the police can lock up the victim indefinitely.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Xisnin(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
fuckerstard:
Get a lawyer ready, if she no appear by Jan 5. Sue her ride away

Fkforyou:
Never relent, pursue her to the last course and sue her gaddamn ass for character defamation, it would serve as a deterrent to those who would want to use innocent people to get media fame... angry undecided

People be just be throwing accusations up and down without thinking about the consequences... undecided

The rapist will never sue. That is why he went to the police who can easily be bribed.
If a policemen can shoot drivers dead for #50, what would they do to the girl for 100, 500k?
There are accused people languishing in police cell for years because someone paid police to "deal" with them.
That girl should never honour police invitation if she values her life and freedom.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
yohanpaul:
If you like her why not tell her rather than using old tricks like this. She never quoted you bro . Take a chill pill.
if you like me why not tell me, rather than using old tricks And i never quoted you! take some paracetamol
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Xisnin(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Doctorfitz:
Moral of the story, don't jump into conclusions...

Not at all that glitters is gold. Some Na satin or shiny shiny
Yes, one shouldn't jump into conclusion, the accused using police to intimidate
the victim does not mean he is innocent.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Touchey: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Xisnin:

If she accuses you, then there is 100% chance that you are a rapist.
What many rapists do these days is beg their victims and promise
heaven and earth, then they deny the rape never occurs when it is
no longer possible to prove the rape.
I pray you experience it.
That's the only thing I have to say to you.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by brownhawk: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
GraGra247:
I read that story and I remember putting the blame on this young man.

I thought the lady insisted she would arrest him.

This is opportunity to bring him to justice and she's dodging.

I'm beginning to change my mind if lady fails to respond.
i suppose throw u bucket. I bet u are one of the people who believe women are always victims of crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby / EFCC Arrests 21 Internet Fraudsters In Umuahia / Mob Destroys LAGBUS For Killing Five-year-old Schoolgirl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.