Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (24462 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by GraGra247(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
brownhawk:
i suppose throw u bucket. I bet u are one of the people who believe women are always victims of crime

Go to school. After that read again.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by otswag(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Her refusing to show up for questioning is not enough evidence that she lied. If you really want to prove your innocence, i think its best to sue her for wrongful accusation, defamation of character or something. Then, if she wants a withdrawal of the suit, you can force her to admit publicly that she lied if truly she did. And if she didn't lie, well, she will have a good platform to defend her accusation. Although I admit that people get away with rape too easily in this country, I must also admit that people,also get away with false accusations of rape too easily. We still don't know the truth in this case.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, bruises on top head that he gave her? She was so wet that he was able to slide in.
hmmmmmm....
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Fkforyou(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Xisnin:

The rapist will never sue. That is why he went to the police who can easily be bribed.
If a policemen can shoot drivers dead for #50, what would they do to the girl for 100, 500k?
There are accused people languishing in police cell for years because someone paid police to "deal" with them.
That girl should never honour police invitation if she values her life and freedom.

You seem so certain that he is a rapist... undecided

No be till she even honor police invitation before the process of suing her ass go begin... undecided

He needs to set concrete precedence first now.

Okay...Let the victim sue.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Xisnin(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fkforyou:

You seem so certain that he is a rapist... undecided

No be till she even honor police invitation before the process of suing her ass go begin... undecided

He needs to set concrete precedence first now.

Okay...Let the victim sue.
I can assure you that he reported in a station where he is well known, I
have seen this kind of scenario play out in many cases involving quarrel, fraud
or disagreements between people.
That girl will be spending a very long term in police cell if she dares respond
to the "invitation" without first securing the service of a smart lawyer.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by brownhawk: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
GraGra247:

God to school. After that read again.
God to school. OK I hear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man & 6 US Citizens Sentenced To Prison For Online Fraud Schemes - Dep / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Aondover Ikyenge Asemah: Missing Driver In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.