Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. (629 Views)

Expect Some Lagos Commissioners To Resign Today! / Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" / Democracy Day: Five Reasons Buhari Must Resign Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by rayvelez(m): 4:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Oh Lord! please grant my wish today so that GrandPa buhari will resign this morning by 7:00am.
Tired of listen to Another New Year Lies from the old Man
#BACKTODAURA BY 7:00AM.

1 Like

Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by ideabuilder: 5:17am On Jan 01, 2018
just pray for yourself. your life will not change if buhari resigns. no puns intended.

Some people who wish buhari dead are not alive today.
Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by naijjaman(m): 5:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Hope your prayer started with yourself. Resignation ke, by a Nigerian politician. lol!
Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by ManirBK: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2018
rayvelez:
Oh Lord! please grant my wish today so that GrandPa buhari will resign this morning by 7:00am.
Tired of listen to Another New Year Lies from the old Man
#BACKTODAURA BY 7:00AM.

Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by Robisky001(m): 6:44am On Jan 01, 2018
The Bubu I know claiming football age will never resign even if his life depends on it. Anyway there's nothing God can not do keep praying.
Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by ipobarecriminals: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2018
undecided undecided sad But the reverse is the case/suppose they fire u at work tomorrow nkoh?u'll blame ur village people abi? watch ur tongue Lil kid,it is too early to carry curse on ur head
Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB1523
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB1523
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: New Year Prayer: I Pray To God That Grandpa Buhari To Resign Today. by agbangam: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Get well soon bro, he will still be our President till 2023.

(1) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Online Publisher / Buhari/APC Vs GEJ/PDP, Who Played The Religious Card? / Cabal Are In Charge Of My Husband Government-buhari Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.