Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (8701 Views)

A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by herxix(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: . by manmidtexy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
I am interested.

What are the type ofbreeds ?

which breeds are avilable with you currently ?

How much to get a particulat breed that will survive and adapt easily to Nigeria environment.

Your location ? and mine is Ibadan.
Re: . by ssikiru: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
olabest:

noted sir/ma
Re: . by sway112: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: . by ssikiru: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
sway112:
Pls add 0703-294-6059
noted sir/ma
Re: . by davidomos(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'm interested 08060656772
Re: . by TFeminist(f): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pls who has contact of rabbit farmers in abuja? Thank you
Re: . by zjY853H: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
F
Re: . by ssikiru: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2018
What is Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease (RHD) , and why should I be concerned about it?

RHD is a serious and fatal disease in rabbits. It is also known as VHD (Viral Haemorrhagic Disease) and RCV (Rabbit Calicivirus). Until recently, the only strain of the virus present in the UK was RHD-1; however, a new (and potentially more dangerous) form of the disease has recently become established here, called (imaginatively) RHD-2.

Re: . by ssikiru: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2018
How is it spread?

The virus is passed from rabbit to rabbit by direct transmission and is present in all the bodily fluids (so maybe coughed, urinated, dribbled or defecated out!). However, it is very stable in the environment (it is estimated to last about 100 days at room temperature, and longer if it’s cold – plus, it is resistant to freezing).

As a result, the main route of transmission between colonies of rabbits is by passive transfer – the virus particles stick to the feet of a bird, rodent or human, who then carries them to new and vulnerable bunnies. In the case of pets, not even house rabbits are safe, because the virus particles may be carried in on your shoes, clothes or even your skin. Short of full biosecurity precautions (foot dips, disinfectant washes and showers, complete changes of clothing) every time you visit them, there’s always going to be a chance you’re carrying this deadly disease into the house.

In a rabbit who has been fantastically lucky, caught the disease and recovered, they will shed the virus for at least six weeks (and possibly longer) so must be kept in quarantine for a prolonged time to protect other bunnies.

1 Like

Re: . by ssikiru: 2:11pm On May 05, 2018
USING HONEY TO TREAT RABBIT WOUNDS

Honey contains antibacterial And antimicrobial properties. Rabbit breeders can take advantage of the healing properties of honey.
The following steps are important when you decide to use honey to treat rabbit wounds.
1.Use only pure honey
2.Clean wound surface.
3.Use dressing that will hold sufficient honey in place.
4.Honey must have full contact with the bed Of the wound.
5.Let honey also cover areas of inflammation.
Use secondary dressing to prevent leakage
6.Change dressing frequently.
My experience as a beekeeper and rabbit breeder is that improvement on the wound is noticeable from the second day .

GIVE IT A TRY.

Re: . by ssikiru: 12:39am On May 24, 2018
austinite:
Hello, taiwosalam&co.propertieslimited-0 xneeds this: BUSINESS INVESTORS NEEDED FOR REAL ESTATE .Can youWsupplyiit?
gVisittthe linkNbelow.
vw2tGs o42austino gAPssa deo1986 gMqamA alariwo2 0yqKK5 memories12411 QRziUU unbitchable InyzyI femolacqua 65jf4U noblebrown7 075iEA opius zu59ix ssikiru

couldn't comprehend your quote............please elaborate
thanks
Re: . by Damdeyz(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2018
ssikiru:
How is it spread?

The virus is passed from rabbit to rabbit by direct transmission and is present in all the bodily fluids (so maybe coughed, urinated, dribbled or defecated out!). However, it is very stable in the environment (it is estimated to last about 100 days at room temperature, and longer if it’s cold – plus, it is resistant to freezing).

As a result, the main route of transmission between colonies of rabbits is by passive transfer – the virus particles stick to the feet of a bird, rodent or human, who then carries them to new and vulnerable bunnies. In the case of pets, not even house rabbits are safe, because the virus particles may be carried in on your shoes, clothes or even your skin. Short of full biosecurity precautions (foot dips, disinfectant washes and showers, complete changes of clothing) every time you visit them, there’s always going to be a chance you’re carrying this deadly disease into the house.

In a rabbit who has been fantastically lucky, caught the disease and recovered, they will shed the virus for at least six weeks (and possibly longer) so must be kept in quarantine for a prolonged time to protect other bunnies.

Please can you add me on WhatsApp. I'll be grateful.
0.8.1.3.5.9.8.9.9.3.3. Thanks.
Re: . by drealer: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2019
This is to bring to your notice the development of an online platform, specifically for Rabbit farmers.
It's an online marketplace where rabbit farmers can put up their rabbits for sale, and buyers can see adverts, and contact sellers.
Note: It's free for use !
You only need to create an account, in less than 1 minute, confirm registration, and start posting rabbits for sale!

It's still been worked upon.
I want you to access the website via https://rabbitfarmng.com , and check out the platform.
If you notice any thing to be improved on, kindly drop a comment also concerning your view on this.

Thanks!
www.rabbitfarmng.com

Re: . by olawalepopoola: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
ssikiru:
Good morning everyone and happy new year

Am not promising heaven and earth here
But if you follow my steps.... You'll also make it in this business.

Started this business earlier 2017 and I thank God I didn't regret taking the step.... The profit is unlimited if you take good care of the animals

There are so many things to say about rabbitry business

I'll take my time to update this thread

Make sure you follow the train as it goes
This is my best gift for you in 2018
Kindly add me to your WhatsApp group. 08164032992
Re: . by Ftea: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2020
I was given proposal to write on feasibility study of a rabbitary. Pls add me to ur WhatsApp group. Thanks
Re: . by adelafe2019: 8:07pm On May 03, 2020
Pls. add me to the group: 0.9.0.7.6.9.7.6.8.6.2
Re: . by Stevenage20(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
pls add me 07028727706, I'm seriously want to learn
Re: . by awo666(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2021
08168219531 please, add me to the group
Re: . by obisun(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Add to the WhatsApp group please...

0 7 0 3 9 1 8 5 8 9 4

Thanks.
Re: . by adelafe2019: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pls. add me to the WhatsApp group. 0 9 0 7 6 9 7 6 8 6 2
Re: . by ComrdDRS1: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Are you in Abuja.... I need it here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant / Zenith Bank Introduces GBP And Euro Debit Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.