Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (59221 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by ngwababe(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Amen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by anonimi: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Wesporting:
Same God giving different prophecies?� I do not understand all these 2018 predictions published on the internet✍️

Na so na. Business formatting tinz, bro. grin
The sheeple will still be claiming it and saying amen like money will drop in their laps without working. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by ettybaba(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
I claim every of the prophecies for me and my family in Jesus mighty name
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by cescky(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
paxonel:

Hmm !! them don come again with this their unrealistic promises grin

It's unto you as you believe...ance you don't believe...uve already made up your mind that the year will be bad...and so shall it be ..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Amen Daddy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Patiently waiting for bro joshua iginla prophecy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by samwash(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Many Nairalanders are confused, they came there thinking to come and read political prophecies that always tell doom.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by venoc200(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2018
amen to all the prayers in jesus name,i shall be an employer of labour in this year 2018..so shall it be in jesus name..amen!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Armynu(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
And none of them deemed it right to drop bet9ja, nairabet, lionsbet, 1xbet predictions for correct score, halftime fulltime for guys and babes alike to hammer with.... Nawa o!!!!! Until they give us 5 correct score if not ADONBELIVIT

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2018
cescky:

It's unto you as you believe...ance you don't believe...uve already made up your mind that the year will be bad...and so shall it be ..
So just because i did not believe your pastor your next prayer is that the year will be bad for me?
You see how evil you people are? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2018
ndy87:

[color=#990000][/color]

Answer Amen first nah....
Ok,
Amen o grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by cescky(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2018
paxonel:

So just because i did not believe your pastor your next prayer is that the year will be bad for me?
You see how evil you people are? grin grin

No need wasting my precious time on you..non mentioned him being my pastor...I only quoted a bible verse...if you had a portion you'd have understood, but you have non..so go your way
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Olulinks:

You're dumb. If you read the prophecies very well you will see that you just cursed yourself and your family right now!
Black monkey, well done sir!
Na so so curse Una sabi, no good tin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Tony142: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2018
countryfive:

happy new friend,
this is no promise

he is praying or wishing us well this 2018
so if u don't need it pack well make I pass go collect my own and your own blessing.

It is good to wish us well,
But mere wishes like these don't solve problems to Nigerians. Nigerians need education and hard work. Otherwise, wishes will still be coming year after year.
We had one in 2015 the country was bad, another wishes in 2016 by these same pastors the country because worse. 2017 came with the biggest wishes yet it was the worst year for Nigerians.
I mean, you people forget so soon. grin

How are you now sure these wishes are just mere ways to attract people to themselves?

Oya pass,
I nor block you grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Amen in Jesus Name... Amen...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Nedfed(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
paxonel:

Hmm !! them don come again with this their unrealistic promises grin
Iiiiiiiiiidiot
Dos it look like a promise?
I realise why Jamb reduced their cut off mark to 120 just for people like u.
It is a prophetic for the year and God will grant individuals as u believe.

God bless the man of God (Bishop Oyedepo) and his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Amen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2018
cescky:

No need wasting my precious time on you..non mentioned him being my pastor...I only quoted a bible verse...if you had a portion you'd have understood, but you have non..so go your way
Why will you quote a bible verse when you want to wish someone evil?
I'm sure that's what your pastor thought you grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by tansho(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:
I'm still looking for the pastor that told me 2017 will be my year angry

Just shift the post a little further to 2018. It's your year. It will only take a while
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Nedfed:

Iiiiiiiiiidiot
Dos it look like a promise?
I realise why Jamb reduced their cut off mark to 120 just for people like u.
It is a prophetic for the year and God will grant individuals as u believe.

God bless the man of God (Bishop Oyedepo) and his ministry.
So you that pass jamb what is the difference between these kind of prophesies with promises?
Let's take the no 1 prophecy as a case study.
Bishop oyedepo says that

(I quote) very day of 2018 shall be Christmas for you
There shall be no mourning in your family all through 2018

Is this not a good promise?

I wish that good promises like these should go to all his followers listening to him. But this is not realistic like i said.

It is not possible that everyday of 2018 will be Christmas for all winners members listening to him, yet everyone are shouting amen including those that will be bankrupt grin
It is not possible that there will be no mourning in the family of every winners members in 2018,yet those that will loose their love ones are included among those that are shouting Amen!

With this, the prophecy is already a failed one

Nigerians when Una won get sense? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Harietgold91(f): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2018
A loudest Amen to this declaration
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by BluntBoy(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Blacksodje:

https://believersportal.com/bishop-david-oyedepo-2018-prophecy/

These are prayers, not prophesies.

However, you must beware of false prophets like Oyedepo.

“And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many." (Matt. 24:11)

You can see the danger that false prophets pose? They will lead many astray. It means they will prevent many from reaching heaven. And what is the essence of the Christian journey if the Christian gains the whole world (which is what the false prophets preach) and loses his own soul in hell?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Ayokunumi24(f): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Amen ijn
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Walelavender(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2018
AMEN!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by lordnammy(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2018
OK by December we will know if God or gods have spoken
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Nedfed(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
paxonel:

So you that pass jamb what is the difference between these kind of prophesies with promises?
Let's take the no 1 prophecy as a case study.
Bishop oyedepo says that

(I quote) very day of 2018 shall be Christmas for you
There shall be no mourning in your family all through 2018

Is this not a good promise?

I wish that good promises like these should go to all his followers listening to him. But this is not realistic like i said.

It is not possible that everyday of 2018 will be Christmas for all winners members listening to him, yet everyone are shouting amen including those that will be bankrupt grin
It is not possible that there will be no mourning in the family of every winners members in 2018,yet those that will loose their love ones are included among those that are shouting Amen!

With this, the prophecy is already a failed one

Nigerians when Una won get sense? grin grin

Bros pack well
Ur case need proper spiritual attention
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by kazzy4u(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2018
nah only pastor dey c prophecy Abi. mumu pple... he many of Dem hv seen on nairaland NW..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
And the chickens in Oyedepo's Poultry shout AMEN - cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by paxonel(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Nedfed:

Bros pack well
Ur case need proper spiritual attention

Bros, your case need proper education.
Bible, you nor dey read.
Commot for road make i see others talking.
Mumu
grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 by DavidJohnDavid(f): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
year of unlimited blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven / Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.