Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven (59218 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
The former wife of Pastor W.F. Kumuyi in the Kingdom of God

And we left hell fire and the Lord took me to heaven.

I saw a lady in heaven, very beautiful, she came out from a very big house and only her own the house, she came to me with smiling face and her thought was, she thought I have make heaven, but I wonder who she could be because the glory of God has change her earthly beauty, and the Lord told me "SHE IS THE WIFE OF PASTOR W.F. Kumuyi MY SERVANT”. And I was so happy because she was full of the glory of God. Heaven is so beautiful; the entire place was full of the glory of God.

The Lord show me the river of blood, very cool and look like swimming pool, whenever we sin against God and ask Jesus to wash us, then he will wash us in the river of the blood. And the Lord shows me the trumpet that will be use for rapture and he told me ""MY COMING IS VERY NEAR”. The trumpet was so shining and it was made with wonderful gold. And he shows the preparation for rapture.

The Lord took me to a very big hall and I saw many saint in pure white garment, they were singing, praising God, shouting unto the Lord and the glory of God was in their midst. Heaven is very beautiful and every where was shining because the light there was the glory of God.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/SampsonJude/index.htm

19 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by devigblegble: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
End time things jor
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Poor syntax.... There by making comprehension difficult.
First time or so, that a Nigerian is seen in Heaven. Good development.
#Fresh air.....lol

14 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mmmustapha(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Beautiful lie

21 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by COOLDUN: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good one as the dreamer went to heaven and came back to this Nigeria, I take this fellow as the most patriotic Nigerian for leaving heaven for Nigeria.Very good news.

56 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ebamma3: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
legend of the seeker tinz on my mind, i hope u also saw lord rahl there too?

7 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Sloganz: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
What the phuck? I have no words to describe this. SMH. angry

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please, those of you who condemn should not mention what might also cause you to be condemned. Leave her to God to judge....we don't know if she is lying or saying the truth....as the bible says we do not have the right to judge or condemn any man, only He is in authority to judge.
What we can all pick from her message is for us to change our ways and repent. Thank you.

57 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by agitator: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
COOLDUN: Good one as the dreamer went to heaven and came back to this Nigeria, I take this fellow as the most patriotic Nigerian for leaving heaven for Nigeria. Very good news.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by AkinDavid2: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
mmmustapha: Beautiful lie

It is appointed unto man to die and after then Judgement...My bro, I'm not better than you but sure we all know there is an end and it is nearer than we thought.Heaven is real and Hell is real. Choose wisely.

19 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by mrlongtin31: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yet another YABA LEFT patient on the run.

10 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
If this is true,I wish to see my Cousin who died last dec,too he was very gd guy.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Pedagogue: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
1.It is quite possible that this 'dream' is the figment of the imagination of d dreamer...

2.It is also possible that there is nothing called heaven and hell!!!

One thing is however clear, No.1 and 2 are two different things.
We can decide to believe No. 1 or not!
But No.2 carries with it a weight no one should ever pay - HELL!!!

Many believe that there is no hell and no heaven! But friends, what if there is? Is it not risky to live one's life thinking there is no hell and die to find out there is!

And again, many disregard d heaven& hell 'theory' cos no one can say with scientific certainty that there will be RAPTURE...

But friends,lets attempt to answer this by looking at it from this angle- is death not similar to rapture? Since no one knows the date and time of both, is this not a significant relationship? Once a person is dead, that marks the person's 'rapture' from earth!! D subsequent ascension to heaven/hell of dead saints/ sinners after the blowing of d trumpet is only symbolic.
Once a person is dead, he/she cannot amend his ways-so, he/she will be judged based on how he lived his life b4 d time of death. The same also applies to people that are not dead before the trumpet is blown- they will be judged based on their actions as at d time of d blaring of d trumpet.

One curious thing about this heaven and Hell theory is that d 2 major religions (Xtianity and Islam) both believe in Heaven and hell!!!

D sum total of my post is - Let us live right in order to make heaven!!! Believe me, I'm a serial sinner...arguably worse than most ppl here...! But when it comes to heaven/hell topics/thoughts, I find it difficult to accept any suggestion of going to hell! Oh Lord, I really want to make heaven. Create in me a clean heart that will fulfill your heaven 'visa' requirements. All I need is HIs GRaCE.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by musb92yahooco: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Customize lie

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
100% nonsense.

The devil is a liar and deceiver , the bible is very clear on the truth that the only hope a dead man or woman has is the resurrection.

False prophets and their gullible followers place people in hell or heaven even before judgement day , the resurrection becomes almost a joke and makes a mockery of the hope of all believers.

This is a false vision from the father of lies.

15 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by valencia25(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Vabu ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by intelligen(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
N u xpect me to just believe dis right?

3 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Pygru: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
I now see the essence of all the inter-planetery trip,another cheap attempt to propagate deeper life as the only true church and the members as true Christians. There's no line btw fanatism and madness. HYPOcrites

6 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by henchamb(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
if the trumpet in heaven was made of a shining gold, why is the church on earth against gold. glory be to God that his daughter made it to heaven. hope our Jamaican john and his oyibo wife love will make heaven too.

7 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Sanboy25: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dridowu: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
So pple don go heaven and come back, am so happy 4 dos dat visit heaven.
Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
How many rooms were in her house.

What was the weather temprature.

8 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Trusty247(f): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
If this is true,I wish to see my Cousin who died last dec,too he was very gd guy.
and i nid 2 c my late mum too who died eight years ago.she was very gud.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by ooman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
is there s.e'x in heaven? if no then am not going.

4 Likes

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by emmanuel4758(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
oladegbu abeg go bak to heaven or hell and help me check if satan has provide special place to shekeu with virgin but if satan allow shekeu in hell dat guy fit carry bomb blast d hel d fire go worst ........your days ar number

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by Kslib(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
I even think say na person wey been dey miss dem spot for heaven street in Naija not knowing say na the usual earth-heaven trip another person travel!!!

1 Like

Re: Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven by dare2think: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is a joke.

[size=16pt]CAN SOMEONE SEE A VISION ON WHEN NIGERIA WILL HAVE CONSTANT ELECTRICITY.[/size]

That is more important than these unverifiable claims!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ A Muslim? / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.