Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her (401 Views)

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva / Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her by BloggersNG: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2018
As Part of the Good Things of New Year, Singer Yemi Alade has promised to help a sick lady named, Amaka Jaja, after her husband dumped her for another lady due to the illness.

The Nigerian single mother of one from Port Harcourt is down with an autoimmune illness. She is in need of N6 Million Naira for treatment, After the Post was made on IG Tonto Dike Commented, and Yemi Alade did same requesting for her account details.

Read the post on IG below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/new-year-love-yemi-alade-promises-to.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2018
OMG I just feel like crying yemi is so sweet.......what a nice movement from her especially on a new year like this......

Ehmmm I think I'll give her my crown just to reign just for today
Re: Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her by Mikkyblack: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Give the lady 3million and use the remaining 3million to buy husband..
Re: Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her by 9jaPromo(f): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2018
Slay mama and queen, pls don't miss this opportunity grin
Re: Newyear! Yemi Alade Promise To Help Sick Lady With N6m After Her Huby Dumped Her by MhizzAJ(f): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Nice one from Yemi

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Muslim Demand For There Own New Year Date? See The Date Suggested / See The Nigerian Artist That Wrote Five Songs For Drake / Foluke Daramola-salako Shares New Photos To Celebrate 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.