Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva (12856 Views)

Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by unclexofficial: 3:34am On May 05, 2019
Joke Silva who reacted to the way funds are raised for veteran actors, has stated that people who help sick actors shouldn’t publicize it.The veteran actress who further revealed that she she prays every day that she wouldn’t need to seek help from the public because of the humiliation other veterans have suffered, wondered why one will assist someone and also use it as a leverage for their career.Joke Silva who told Sunday Scoop that people who help sick actors shouldn’t publicize it, said;

“I appreciate the work and sacrifices of Baba Suwe and other ailing veterans. They have done what they enjoyed doing but they did it at the expense of their lives. I feel they are entitled to support from the public because they have given too much to society. But I don’t think it is right for you to tell the world that you helped someone. If I come to you for help, I should not see it on the pages of newspapers. Why would you assist me and use it to give yourself some leverage? Why put me in a humiliating position?”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/people-who-help-sick-actors-shouldnt-publicize-it-joke-silva/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by unclexofficial: 3:45am On May 05, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by thesicilian: 3:57am On May 05, 2019
Whether they publicise it or not, as long as they're helping it's fine by me.

64 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by itspzpics(m): 4:24am On May 05, 2019
Hmmm

Oyinbo Man Searched Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming at the airport, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by Gisters: 5:01am On May 05, 2019
Na wa

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On May 05, 2019
True words by a great woman.

One of the best and most respected women in Nollywood

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by inspiredbelieve: 6:14am On May 05, 2019
Our people don't understand that ma. They like showing it off especially when they help you. I don't even like it when someone brags about helping others. Women do it a lot. You help a man to achieve his life dream and they start "siregun" later...lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by PETUK(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2019
Gofundme
Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by oruma19: 6:16am On May 05, 2019
SHARAP, U WOMAN THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND HIS USELESS APC AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THAT THING ALONE REMOVED THE LOVE WE HAD FOR U. BETTER SAVE UR MONEY AND DON'T BE SICK, COS PEOPLE THAT WILL HELP U WILL PUBLICIZE IT.

17 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by oruma19: 6:18am On May 05, 2019
That woman supported and campaigned for this useless government. wetin concern me, na una for naija go hear am hot na, mtchwww
post=78114062:
True words by a great woman.

One of the best and most respected in Nollywood

5 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by yinkus6750(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2019
In as much as the Actors make their personal life issues public, the donors also join the Nollyhood script. Its part of the acting.
Philanthropy is now a status thing.

9 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by lepasharon(f): 6:20am On May 05, 2019
undecided
Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by plainol(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2019
kiss
oruma19:
SHARAP, U WOMAN THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND HIS USELESS APC TO BE KILLING AND LOOTING NIGERIA'S WEALTH. NONSENSE. IT IS FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HELP U IDIOTS WHO AFTER WASTING ALL UR MONEY ON EXPENSIVE CLOTHS, SHOES AND JEWELRIES COME BACK TO BEG FOR HELP WHEN U BECOME SICK. MANY NIGERIANS WHO HAVE SUFFERED ALL THEIR LIVES BECOME SICK AND DIE WITHOUT HELP, I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HELP U ACTORS AFTER ALL UR SHOW OFF. IDIOT NIGERIAN ACTORS WITH NO FUTURE PLANS THAN TO BEG.

Do you have a mother?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On May 05, 2019
oruma19:
That woman supported and campaigned for this useless government. wetin concern me, na una for naija go hear am hot na, mtchwww
Seems politics has eaten so deep into your skull, that you can NEVER make a comment without wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Wetin bring politics enter this good advice she gave here Oruma?

You are not only a kid, but also a child of hate.
Don't qoute us foolishly next time we beg of you!
Beware of e-slap!
Be guided!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by mysteriousman(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2019
You are very right ma

2 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by Nobody: 6:23am On May 05, 2019
Any actor that refuses to use his influence to migrate when young is a bastard and deserve to die if he catch disease. Many of their mates are in uk and usa driving uber doing security feeding their family well. Eg boy alinco, the sango actor etc. But u refuse to flee. Na u sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by edobalo: 6:23am On May 05, 2019
Madam, please I respect u., Stop saying this trash. Please name a Naija Actor that gifts out anything to anyone that would not post it for the whole world to see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by Slurity(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2019
Joke did not get it. You will drastically reduce the help. You are talking as a Christian but the helpers are not all Christian but business men and women. Advertising moves business.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by sathel(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2019
Most people like to take glory for what they have done/ what dey do..Someone fix a borehole in the street, they would publicize his name, he gives free bus to school, they would publicize his name..Most people enjoy that leverage they get in return..Some people’s lifestyle is quid pro quo and not quid pro qui..it’s always a give and take package..Even when some people give a beggar on the street money, they immediately believe that God would double their hustle and bless them m. Mummy Silva, naso some people be o...All glory be to the lord no Dey deir bible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by Nobody: 6:23am On May 05, 2019
I don’t understand when they were acting don’t they get paid? Do they give out the films for free?

7 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On May 05, 2019
oruma19:
SHARAP, U WOMAN THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND HIS USELESS APC TO BE KILLING AND LOOTING NIGERIA'S WEALTH. NONSENSE. IT IS FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HELP U IDIOTS WHO AFTER WASTING ALL UR MONEY ON EXPENSIVE CLOTHS, SHOES AND JEWELRIES COME BACK TO BEG FOR HELP WHEN U BECOME SICK. MANY NIGERIANS WHO HAVE SUFFERED ALL THEIR LIVES BECOME SICK AND DIE WITHOUT HELP, I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HELP U ACTORS AFTER ALL UR SHOW OFF. IDIOT NIGERIAN ACTORS WITH NO FUTURE PLANS THAN TO BEG.
Who gave birth to dis tin?!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by lonelydora: 6:25am On May 05, 2019
They do it for the camera. They the scripture that says "Do not allow your right hand to see what is in your left hand"

Those that help from the depth of their hearts do so in secret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by unitysheart(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2019
oruma19:
SHARAP, U WOMAN THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND HIS USELESS APC AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THAT THING ALONE REMOVED THE LOVE WE HAD FOR U. BETTER SAVE UR MONEY AND DON'T BE SICK, COS PEOPLE THAT WILL HELP U WILL PUBLICIZE IT.

Eyah. Sorry for your loss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by oruma19: 6:26am On May 05, 2019
DO I BLAME U? SEBI U ARE ALL USED TO SUFFERING ALREADY AND THE THING HAS DESTROYED UR BRAINS. MUMU AND USELESS NIGERIANS
post=78114154:

Seems politics has eaten so deep into your skull, that you can NEVER make a comment without wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Wetin bring politics enter this good advice she gave here Oruma?
You are not only a kid, but also a child of hate.
Don't qoute us foolishly next time we beg of you!
Be guided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by Uyi168: 6:27am On May 05, 2019
True...

5 Likes

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On May 05, 2019
oruma19:
DO I BLAME U? SEBI U ARE ALL USED TO SUFFERING ALREADY AND THE THING HAS DESTROYED UR BRAINS. MUMU AND USELESS NIGERIANS
Talk to the hands kiddo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On May 05, 2019
Uyi168:
True...
So TRUE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Help Sick Actors Shouldn’t Publicise It – Joke Silva by Russianlord101(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2019
unclexofficial:
Joke Silva who reacted to the way funds are raised for veteran actors, has stated that people who help sick actors shouldn’t publicize it.The veteran actress who further revealed that she she prays every day that she wouldn’t need to seek help from the public because of the humiliation other veterans have suffered, wondered why one will assist someone and also use it as a leverage for their career.Joke Silva who told Sunday Scoop that people who help sick actors shouldn’t publicize it, said

“I appreciate the work and sacrifices of Baba Suwe and other ailing veterans. They have done what they enjoyed doing but they did it at the expense of their lives. I feel they are entitled to support from the public because they have given too much to society. But I don’t think it is right for you to tell the world that you helped someone. If I come to you for help, I should not see it on the pages of newspapers. Why would you assist me and use it to give yourself some leverage? Why put me in a humiliating position?”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/people-who-help-sick-actors-shouldnt-publicize-it-joke-silva/

Me I always wonder why they always publicize it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye(P Square) & Flavour Rumoured As Gay Partners (photos) / Burna Boy Sells Out Concert At O2 Brixton Academy In London / Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.