Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (48251 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Mydazz(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Someone should please tell this lady to stay the f**k outta public glare,...... e be like say e don dey sweet her now

5 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Duru009(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2018
That's a wife material talking !
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2018
SAMBARRY:
if na you nko.motherhood is sweet when you have money but when money no dey you go dey see your children as irritants that came to inconvenience your life
e be like poverty don do u something before embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Beauty is a meal ticket sometimes.

HNY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by omooba969(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Beautiful Family

Happy New Year to you darling �
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by ojmetrix(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2018
hope he would not end like Emmanuel eboue
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Bollinger(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't she be happy.......? I'll say more than that if I'm in her shoes...... cause dbanj is so caring and loving he's the definition of a celebrity husband..... I bet he has already gotten her a Range Rover spot just as a way of saying thank you for giving birth to their child...... that's so sweet of him......

She's a wise girl wink

That makes absolutely no sense. And what the hell is a celebrity husband? You wonder why African men look down on their wives? Your post is exactly why.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by MhizzAJ(f): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
omooba969:

Happy New Year to you darling �
Thanks Omooba
Wonderful New Year to you too
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by back2sender: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
KushyKush:
Please focus on your husband and stay away from female Nigerian celebrities. If you want to stay married
Great advice.
The female yeyebrity in Nigeria are ballers. Follow thier ways leads to destruction.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Make ai no shame to ask coz i have jus be confused.

Is she African?? She looks all white
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
The less we know her the better tho. Cute fam
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by dayo23(f): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chai!!! See wetin D'banj dey fucck embarassed she hot die...I wish D'banj can just lease me this babe for 15mins cry by the time I finish with her eh her destiny go change

2 Likes

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by streamsofjoy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
Beauty is a meal ticket sometimes.

HNY

All the time my dear
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
majekdom2:
e be like poverty don do u something before embarassed
I reject it ijn.I will never know poverty.wealth will be my portion
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin
booqee:
lol i don't believe so. Money or not..it joyful for most mothers to see they have their very own child (except those really few mad ones that dump baby in dustbin)
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by soberthan6: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't she be happy.......? I'll say more than that if I'm in her shoes...... cause dbanj is so caring and loving he's the definition of a celebrity husband..... I bet he has already gotten her a Range Rover spot just as a way of saying thank you for giving birth to their child...... that's so sweet of him......

She's a wise girl wink
this one really like better thing o. Chwo. Chai, God pls give me love when better pass money
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by karlie4nia(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Inspiring hun! She looks like a Mulattress!
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by amakadihot87(f): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I like them light skinned like my Berry, ifem neri 100 watts, doctors prescription grin
.......abi?btw i havent seen a celeb who married a dark skinned gal
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by soberthan6: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
She's beautiful. kiss
blood of nebuchandnizzer.. Those two tits i want them all.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by soberthan6: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
demsid:
This dbanj wife fine no b small. Money good. See as she be like frsh fish. Na face fresh like this, make we no come talk her laps tracing upwards. Cheii
pervet alert!!! Is too early for the nonsense this year.

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by saabright(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
i jus hate anything synthetic on ladies, hair, nails, make up....etc. its a total turn off for me......I no b holy ghost Papa sha.....just be natural for God sake.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by soberthan6: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
dayo23:
Chai!!! See wetin D'banj dey fucck embarassed she hot die...I wish D'banj can just lease me this babe for 15mins cry by the time I finish with her eh her destiny go change
pervert.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by holuwajobar(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
soberthan6:
blood of nebuchandnizzer.. Those two tits i want them all.
this is a new year na
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by soberthan6: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
holuwajobar:
this is a new year na
thank u brother. The girl want to confuse me. Thanx 4 bringing my brain to reset factory default.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

She's a wise girl wink
now we know Ur problem.. Range rover sports.

I can easily help u get to Malaysia so u can sell your kidney and buy 2 range rovers.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
they look really cool together
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by LaudGuy: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
It must always end in materialism for you lot. lol odiegwu

Thegeneralqueen:

She's a wise girl wink
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
KushyKush:
Please focus on your husband and stay away from female Nigerian celebrities. If you want to stay married

good advice.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mydazz:
Someone should please tell this lady to stay the f**k outta public glare,...... e be like say e don dey sweet her now

It's not about staying away from social media, as you Nigerians mistake it to be, it's about being real.

If you are posting stuff the way they are, nothing will happen, but if you are trying to create an illusion on social media, when in real life, the marriage na wash, one day fowl yansh will open when the breeze blows.

Unfortunately, many Nigerians fall into the category of illusion creation on social media

1 Like

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by makydebbie(f): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
uyisteven:

Chai... This your Display Picture ehn,
It's 2018 Na... Don't let a brother start backsliding on the first day... embarassed
Lol, sorry.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Mydazz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ugosample:

It's not about staying away from social media, as you Nigerians mistake it to be, it's about being real.

If you are posting stuff the way they are, nothing will happen, but if you are trying to create an illusion on social media, when in real life, the marriage na wash, one day fowl yansh will open when the breeze blows.

Unfortunately, many Nigerians fall into the category of illusion creation on social media

Your assertion is very true, but it's not only when you create an illusion alone, Nigerian blogs will do anything to generate traffic. Once you put your life out there it will be hard to stop even when you want to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 / The Birthday Cake D'banj's Son Got Him / Who Rocked It Better? Ebuka Vs Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.