Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (48255 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by uyisteven(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, sorry.

Oh, no need to be Miss..
You just have to finish the job you have started...
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by webngnews: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by SIaye: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
She's beautiful. kiss

Choi maky. What are those two beautiful looking things on your chest for that pic wei they your dp?? shocked shocked

Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
That is a debatable statement
amakadihot87:
.......abi?btw i havent seen a celeb who married a dark skinned gal
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na So.... Onye Oyibo... Xame dear
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Ryocaj(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't she be happy.......? I'll say more than that if I'm in her shoes...... cause dbanj is so caring and loving he's the definition of a celebrity husband..... I bet he has already gotten her a Range Rover spot just as a way of saying thank you for giving birth to their child...... that's so sweet of him......

She's a wise girl wink
U r so daft.. So she did him a favor by giving birth..
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na So.... Onye Oyibo... Xame dear
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by legalwebconsult(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Liard(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why won't she be happy.......? I'll say more than that if I'm in her shoes...... cause dbanj is so caring and loving he's the definition of a celebrity husband..... I bet he has already gotten her a Range Rover spot just as a way of saying thank you for giving birth to their child...... that's so sweet of him......

She's a wise girl wink

"Range Rover Spot" you say? Na 2020 model?
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

She's a wise girl wink

She deserves a Range Rover sport only have the 7th child. grin
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by miredia(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
booqee:
lol i don't believe so. Money or not..it joyful for most mothers to see they have their very own child (except those really few mad ones that dump baby in dustbin)
her submission is indeed disturbing.
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by naturefellow(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
SAMBARRY:
if na you nko.motherhood is sweet when you have money but when money no dey you go dey see your children as irritants that came to inconvenience your life
grin
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by Dohyn3(f): 1:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Why do I feel like Dbanj can never be faithful
Re: Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" by amakadihot87(f): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
That is a debatable statement
...............not debatable at all.......i said i havent seen.........are u gonna tell me what i have seen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? Ebuka Vs Floyd Mayweather / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.