Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (65245 Views)

Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by tossie101(f): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
undecided
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by colossus91(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
i guess the chicken posted by op came to supervise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by bossrillboss: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
op abeg dat babe wey dey put hand for inside pot self dey available for new year wakis grin grin grin grin
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by ideabuilder: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Forget chicken, this is the best to start the new year

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
E don sure be that. Use am prepare better white soup with pounded yam, chop am belleful then come use 2bottles of 33 lager beer blend am all. E sure die.

You are a spoilt man Sir grin cheesy
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by seenga(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
chai ure so wicked my dear
but i guess it is one of those kids that posted this stuff on nairaland and one of these yeye mods that pushed it to fp
okerekeikpo:
Is like u r from a poor family see the kind pot una dey use cook oh shit what's that
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by 2shure: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
i need to get to a fast food
fuc
shoprite not my portion

overcrowded place filld wit broke asses
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by deco22(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Eeeeeew you leave in such an unhealthy compound, watiff snake crawls out of those bushes,only God knows how long that Aunty has been wearing that net....urggh!

Must read!! Nigerian Singer Waje sends strong birth day wish to her dad, Dr Tony Rapu -

https://joelsblog.com.ng/singer-waje-wished-her-dad-a-happy-birthday/
Show us your own house na.

This one is a new year o

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
seenga:
chai ure so wicked my dear
but i guess it is one of those kids that posted this stuff on nairaland and one of these yeye mods that pushed it to fp
my dear I no wicked o na joke I dey abeg
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bloggers be like 'slay queen caught dissecting innocent being'

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by ziggy1702(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
waris dis na! u cannot come and intimidates us dat av no protein to eat dis new year day, op mind ursef dis na new year o

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by masks(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
E don sure be that. Use am prepare better white soup with pounded yam, chop am belleful then come use 2bottles of 33 lager beer blend am all. E sure die.
lol!
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
It is a duiker
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by macphilip: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
And why is that white broiler of yours standing, looking like that?

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
sharpwriter:
.happy new year ooo... I wish you success, prosperity plus glad tidings with Gods' grace and mercy. Amen. wink wink kiss kiss

Amen o. God bless you real good, may this new year be the beginning of the best years of our lives.

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Oponel1962: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
The Man try nobi small. No mind the comments.They are jealous.

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Suplexx: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Is like u r from a poor family see the kind pot una dey use cook oh shit what's that

That pot is more expensive than normal pot na.

You never go village before. Village activities dey sweet na. Just see the simple life and good sister

6 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by masks(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Eeeeeew you leave in such an unhealthy compound, watiff snake crawls out of those bushes,only God knows how long that Aunty has been wearing that net....urggh!

Must read!! Nigerian Singer Waje sends strong birth day wish to her dad, Dr Tony Rapu -

the result you get when you combine osogbo weed with yoghurt...show us your own compound......
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eran igbe re ooo! me wey don drink garri and fried fish dis morning. bt we preparing to devour the .......
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
I can not even imagine how many ANIMALS have been killed for religious festivals, aka Animal Sacrifice for Religious rites.

These Yearly Rituals of killing chickens, turkeys, rams and cattles for religious celebrations all over the world, be it Xmas, New Year, Id El Fitri, Ramadan etc; Do you guys actually know these blood rituals you always read about is what you are doing annually ?

It is true that you kill for food and celebration, but that is a 3D truth, from a higher perspective, these yearly blood sacrifice, you are all involved in has effects on this planet.

You all must begin to think of Animal Rights but most importantly, think of the significance of the blood sacrifices and why these festivities were inaugurated by the powers that be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
kennygee:

Amen o. God bless you real good, may this new year be the beginning of the best years of our lives.

Amin ooo Jesuuuu... Thanks.
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by sanusianangi: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Enjoy yourself. Hapi new year

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Richnero(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
You sabi better thing

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

I won't say any thing because today is 1st Jan 2018,
I pray u don't try it tomorrow.

Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Antelope.
Uzo in Edo, eran Igbe in SW.

The best bush meat out there. Lean healthy meat and you can smell the green leaves it eats especially in its entrails.
But is endangered. It like proper forest with wide canopies without much undergrowth and rubber plantations. Deforestation destroys it habitat. Plus it does not produce more than two kids in a litter usually.

It is such a beautiful and graceful animal that should be conserved.

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Animal wey never mature. Nawao this people for yeast fit chop human being o.
What am i saying sef
Them dey chop himan being grin
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:

SMH.....u must be the younger brother to djcubby or better still bill gate baste*d son in Nigeria.

May sence fall on you. Ode

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
I can not even imagine how many ANIMALS have been killed for religious festivals, aka Animal Sacrifice for Religious rites.

These Yearly Rituals of killing chickens, turkeys, rams and cattles for religious celebrations all over the world, be it Xmas, New Year, Id El Fitri, Ramadan etc; Do you guys actually know these blood rituals you always read about is what you are doing annually ?

It is true that you kill for food and celebration, but that is a 3D truth, from a higher perspective, these yearly blood sacrifice, you are all involved in has effects on this planet.

You all must begin to think of Animal Rights but most importantly, think of the significance of the blood sacrifices and why these festivities were inaugurated by the powers that be.

What of the meat you eat daily, weekly & monthly?

Are they not killed before it gets to you in whatever form you choose to consume them? ...barbecue, suya, fried etc...

Or are you a vegetarian?

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Richnero:
You sabi better thing
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / The Antelope We Killed Yesterday In Ijebu-itele, Ogun State / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.