Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (65240 Views)

Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
masks:
lol!
Lol
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
hakeem4:
That chicken would be so relieved

Please what the name of the animal. It looks like dead to me

What do u have as the Caption of this thread?
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by agukayode(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
hot meat

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pavore9:
Nigerians can hunt any animal down in Nigeria and nothing will happen! cheesy
No hunting season in Nigeria
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Maksan33(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is antelope what a good bush meat
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
"Day she's been wearing the net" Must you talk
MissAprokoMedia:
Eeeeeew you leave in such an unhealthy compound, watiff snake crawls out of those bushes,only God knows how long that Aunty has been wearing that net....urggh!

Must read!! Nigerian Singer Waje sends strong birth day wish to her dad, Dr Tony Rapu -

https://joelsblog.com.ng/singer-waje-wished-her-dad-a-happy-birthday/

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by bigfather(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
E don sure be that. Use am prepare better white soup with pounded yam, chop am belleful then come use 2bottles of 33 lager beer blend am all. E sure die.

U jst mke person dey hungry. angry
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Ayemileto(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
SmellySperm:
ur own beta na,me wey chop fish nkor? undecided

Thank God for what you have.

You were able to eat fish because doctors didn't tell you to avoid it.

You didn't eat fish because you were told by doctors not to eat meat.

You were not compelled to eat small if the fish. You ate it yourself because you've good health.

Once you're satisfied with what you have, you've little or no problem.

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by dpumppy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Omo ye mi, nle ooo

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by ashiraf(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
wawooo...what is the name the that animal... is it monkey...?
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
E don sure be that. Use am prepare better white soup with pounded yam, chop am belleful then come use 2bottles of 33 lager beer blend am all. E sure die.

Chaii bros.

2 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Psoul:

What do u have as the Caption of this thread?
oh sorry I just saw it

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
bankyblue:

SMH.....u must be the younger brother to djcubby or better still bill gate baste*d son in Nigeria.

May sence fall on you. Ode
I no call ur name o, na u dey find trouble
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
CandidSeeker:

What of the meat you eat daily, weekly & monthly?

Are they not killed before it gets to you in whatever form you choose to consume them? ...barbecue, suya, fried etc...

Or are you a vegetarian?

Unfortunately, you could not lay credence to the import of my statement, instead of pondering on the axis of the perspective, you want me to indulge you about how great protein from animals are and how you can not get such protein from plant sources. Well, it is not my place to do the nutritionist and dieting stuff today, but I know if you spend time studying veganism and vegetarianism, then you might understand that this human body was designed to run on water, plant leaves and seeds and not on the flesh and blood of reptilians, mammals and primates. Read your DNA, if you know how to, because that the dictionary of your organism is encoded on your double helix strands.

Back to the matter;

Blood sacrifice didnt begin today, the Bible is a compendium of knowledge of the history of humans and animals and plants and even the Universe. The Ancient men of old sacrificed animals and even at some point Human sacrifices were demanded.

I had thought that animal and human sacrifices ended, but I was shocked when it dawned on me that the story was changed to support our belief system and we are currently indoctrinated by the Religions called Nutrition to think we need to feed on other animals and take their lives just to preserve ours.

As you rise above indoctrination, you will figure out that the less animals you eat, the more better your brain neurotransmitters fire better and the micro-tubules deliver better pay-load to the cosmic mind if we eliminate animal products from our food sources and drink 100% pure water without the trace metals in the solvent.

Anyway, I wish you a great 2018, and I hope you question your current realities to evolve to a better version of yourself.

Peace and Love.

3 Likes

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by tuscani: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
the chicken doea not realise that his own days are numbered
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by maisauki: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
amunkita:
U sure he bought it abi that una white Caucasian fowl killed it as it mistakenly strolled into the compound
so that d fowl would not be killed instead
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by UnknownT: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
makavelli47:
u can only but imagine the kind of joy the chicken has for having a substitute
That kind of joy Isaac had when the Lord asked Abraham to turn and see a Ram he should use grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
Lol this guy sabi life
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by legalwebconsult(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Is like u r from a poor family see the kind pot una dey use cook oh shit what's that
Them come beg u money to feed, if dem poor nko wet in concern u, chop ur money alone rich man

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by HtwoOw: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol

I sure say the chicken don murd now
makavelli47:

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by zeyheed(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
tobiogunboye:
More picture...
I dey greet u from Ore

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
TourismMan:
lol
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Eeeeeew you leave in such an unhealthy compound, watiff snake crawls out of those bushes,only God knows how long that Aunty has been wearing that net....urggh!

Must read!! Nigerian Singer Waje sends strong birth day wish to her dad, Dr Tony Rapu -

Ah, if a snake crawls out, he will join his brother in the big pot na.
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
psalmistkakah:

Them come beg u money to feed, if dem poor nko wet in concern u, chop ur money alone rich man
I no call ur name o
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

hypocrite
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by collinshrf: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Grey duiker
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
my dear I no wicked o na joke I dey abeg
Dat kind of joke is vr unhealthy, u need to learn how to distinguished joke from insult... I knw u are a pamper child, open ur heart n let people wit moral value dish u some.

NB: In such environment, people who has d money to purchased such a huge animal is not poor.
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
makavelli47:
Big relief for the chicken.

1 Like

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Come and take ur rice

Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by jonathan111: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
tobiogunboye:
My people from Okitipupa, Ondo State. I trowey salute! Happy New Year fam. #Nairaland
Le o baba, mo ki e wo,
Re: The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) by jonathan111: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
tobiogunboye:
My people from Okitipupa, Ondo State. I trowey salute! Happy New Year fam. #Nairaland
Le o baba, mo ki e o,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / The Antelope We Killed Yesterday In Ijebu-itele, Ogun State / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.