Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor (450 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor by adeymoj(m): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2018
There is an earlier post hear on Nairaland where a particular pastor claimed his church was attacked by Muslims and that girls in his church were raped.
Checking on the pastor's Facebook page, it comes to my attention that the post has been deleted and he has released another statement refuting his earlier claim
See below:

Re: Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor by adeymoj(m): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2018
CC; Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2018
adeymoj:
CC; Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lala for what? This has been on the front page since morning yesterday.
Re: Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor by adeymoj(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2018
iAudio:

Lala for what? This has been on the front page since morning yesterday.
This is not the original post but a rebuttal to the earlier post
Did you even read the post at all
This is the earlier post
"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"
https://www.nairaland.com/4264051/muslims-attacked-church-during-crossover
Re: Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
adeymoj:
This is not the original post but a rebuttal to the earlier post
Did you even read the post at all
This is the earlier post
"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"
https://www.nairaland.com/4264051/muslims-attacked-church-during-crossover

Why not make it clearer in the tittle of your thread.

(1) (Reply)

"Dump Your Refuse And Claim Your Generational Curse" Sign Post (photo) / Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. / Father, Before I Die Let Me Become Somebody - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.