Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden (30102 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Olulinks(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
ashewoboy:
Where is her husband? Celebrity marry celebrity, the marriage becomes disaster. You all should take your cue from d'banj. His wife even looks like a virgin even after child birth. No be olosho him marry.
Na people like you go lead people to dig deep on Dbanjs wife. After dem com find the square root of the gel now una go com start to dey bash am. Leave Dbanjs wife out of this abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by demsid(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
pussyponder:
i just dey wonder y peeps tag females angel....op pls mention the name of one female angel from ur Bible or Quran...
its the love of pussyy that clouded them guys eyes. Which kind yeye angel.
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
ashewoboy:
Where is her husband? Celebrity marry celebrity, the marriage becomes disaster. You all should take your cue from d'banj. His wife even looks like a virgin even after child birth. No be olosho him marry.

Guy if I marry olosho he nor concern you oh

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Katier00(f): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
pussyponder:
i just dey wonder y peeps tag females angel....op pls mention the name of one female angel from ur Bible or Quran...
Uriel
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Jadeng: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
There is nothing angelic here please!
Angels do not expose their chest and thighs to get your attention!!
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
hw e take concern u

I tire O. Nigerians sef angry
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by pussyponder: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Katier00:
Uriel
this is 2018 u need to saying only the things u know...moreso do ur research before u open ur mouth..Uriel na MALE not female...forget that yeyebrity girl wey dey answer the name..peace
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Richardabbey(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
undecided Is It Good To Be Bleep*ng Olosho Early Dis Year
My Thing Is Already Showing Power
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Espada10: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
pussyponder:
hmmm. . food for thought
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by femi4: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
pussyponder:
Zach 5:9-10

Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.

10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Firefly2017(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
"celebrities" wee not kill somebody this is the same pic she showed us for Christmas, so she saved some to show us for new year. All this competition with hubby just to prove who is happier, sad. Get off social media and fix ur life/marriage
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by pussyponder: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
femi4:
Zach 5:9-10

Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.

10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”
see ur life...the Angel talking to Zachariah didnt mention that those two were Angels ooo...dont say what the Bible didnt say ooo...
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by femi4: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
pussyponder:

see ur life...the Angel talking to Zachariah didnt mention that those two were Angels ooo...dont say what the Bible didnt say ooo...
Olodo! Apart from angels, what other messengers do we have in heaven
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by donqx: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
oh
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
hw e take concern u

Am less concerned but just airing my view.

Or is nairaland, no longer a public forum?
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by legalwebconsult(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Equip yourself for success in 2018 with these great ebooks. Visit www.ebooks.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Ebigbola(f): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
I BEG UR MAMA ARA STILL STAND. NO VEX O NA QUESTION I ASK
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Does it concern you?
Kenzico:

Even her Ara is sagging lipsrsealed
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by SirBunky85(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
all these oldies no day shame oh. dem go just go borrow on 30,000 naira oufit go studio go snap picture. no originality.

for naija na our celebrities day go invite cameraman enter their house to snap dem.

some of them day go studio go snap.

for yonder na cameramen and paparazzi day pursue artist to snap them. dem day even day
hide from the paparazzi.

their fake smile na day funny me. the pose no real

all in all I blame Tinubu rotten teeth
Chai, Oluwa pls come to his rescue and restore his senses bk
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by kolawoleibukun: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
SirBunky85:

Chai, Oluwa pls come to his rescue and restore his senses bk
arshewohh. oloshi. ode ni e. your gay nyarsch na dem go restore. see your short preek like kindergarten children pencil.

disease way suppose go cleansing na come here with him hoof finger day come type nonsense for me. I go slap you left ear comot black blood inside. rotten face
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Oshatrends: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hajaja, she look cute though.. Love the white dress

Visit oshowfree tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAUoQIXD6q0
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Mryacks: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Beautiful woman...I like her height too!
Re: Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden by Mryacks: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2018
She a fine one...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / Faith Moley New Photoshoot Trends Online / BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.