Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) (18776 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 22nd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by bedspread: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
WOW! WOW! WOW!
INSPIRING BIOGRAPHY OF GOD'S Servant... and to be Sincere I am Just getting to know about his conversion Testimony....
This is A Man Anoited from the Womb...
GLORY TO GOD IN HIGHEST....

LORD GOD A CRAVE FOR A DOUBLE PORTION OF YOUR GRACE ON PST TONY RAPU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
MORE GRACE FOR THE WORK
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by bedspread: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
PcNnews:

From hours spent in daily personal study and prayer, he developed training material with which he would disciple the church workers.

He taught us that we were all in full time ministry, whether we held secular jobs or not and that serving God is never something we do at our convenience but a cause around which we built our existence.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by francis2565(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
She is a full blown Edo woman from sabo-gida ora of own West local government of Edo state
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by Trippletriangle: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
The same man that God use for that former cult boy called shanawole.God bless u sir
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
The works we do follow after us, either of good or otherwise.
I learnt this man led vice president Osibanjo to Christ.

No business rewards like impacting lives. Human lives are the best investment ground.
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by wwwkaycom(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
That's the person that brought Professor Yemi Osinbajo to Christ and to RCCG.
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by Egein(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
007author:
Waje is an Olosho
Just like mother and your daughter.
Re: Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) by Egein(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
007author:
Waje is an Olosho
Your mum was a great harl.ot, nacking 53 steroid-induced gorillas within a 10 second period, thereby being the unbeaten world record holder for extreme vagi.na dipping.
Your daughter, however, may beat your mother's record. Congrats bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect Your Job As Long As It's Legal - Ramsey Nouah Resurfaces On Social Media / Yvonne Jegede Shares Inspirational Photo And Message / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.