Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (194087 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2018
priceaction:

i dont even know how he got his MAM account with fxtm. They dont have such account, i am aware they only operate PAMM, i believe he is one of their workers looking for whom to devour. or the guy that always shouting upandown on radio these days with sweet mouth forcing people to get signals via watsapp and telegram. He must be the one becase he uses fxtm too. I dont even have problem with that. Why cant he just show a single verifable account? is that much difficult?

Side talks... from the sidewalk...
I'll Just pass...

Imagine your lame opinion...
We are not in affiliation with any MAM or PMAM Broker or Finance Firm.
We are only IB to FXTM and I can't remember Promoting any Broker or Scheme...
We are independent Fund Managers and Signal Service Providers and have never advertised beyond the boundaries of our enterprise...

We do you think anyone or Account Manager can't Post one their best account for publicity and advert purposes?
If I so work for any Broker or be Any Broker Agent, why do you think I can't be quick to get you one of those Broker's Agent no-Loss Account?
Such account with perfect history and Brokers don't log loses made in such accounts in trade explorers.
If you are still a naive novice, let the above give you are insight of this Financial war called Forex.

Please stop distracting the thread...
Besides, I don't have time to talk... i have trades on fire in REDS....

Bye Bye...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2018
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
no vex oga... the huzzle is real....how can i get free signal biko? i dont have money for premium services? na beg i dey beg ooo......

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Bollinger:

Again, i ask; How the phuck does that make sense? Do you understand why traders ask for trading history at all? The gullible ones you are trying to dupe need to see your drawdown, how long you've been trading and the kind of risks you take? And why do you need people's funds when you are making so much money? I don't have your time right now. It's too early in the morning. Make i go baff. We'll continue this when i get back from work. You don jam pesin today.

I know how gay people talks...
Even Soros still sell something... you are just being ignorant and forgetful.
Sorry I don't mean to cuss, I'm not like you Nairalanders
I have your time... .
I didn't as for your money or did I?
You can keep your hard earned money in the bank if you have any...
The Bank will still Trade Forex with it...

I'm just passing... but I will stand awhile and wait for you to come back...

Have a hustleful day... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2018
priceaction:
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
no vex oga... the huzzle is real....how can i get free signal biko? i dont have money for premium services? na beg i dey beg ooo......

Thanks...
Life's a choice...
I'm not with any Gun or with Ebola forcing anyone...
I just made a simple advert and everyone is cussing...lolll
Yes!! Good things do come out of Nazareth...

You can join our Telegram Channel for free 25 - 100Pips Daily...
You can manage that, its free... at least you can get upto 1,000/monthly minus your loss.
You can scroll up to find the link or ask BOLLINGER or BOLINGO to paste it for you. He's my PA here, assisting all my comments negatively...
NO need to fire him 'cos he's already out to hustle another job...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Futureinvestors:

I know how gay people talks...
Even Soros still sell something... you are just being ignorant and forgetful.
Sorry I don't mean to cuss, I'm not like you Nairalanders
I have your time... .
I didn't as for your money or did I?
You can keep your hard earned money in the bank if you have any...
The Bank will still Trade Forex with it...

I'm just passing... but I will stand awhile and wait for you to come back...

Have a hustleful day... shocked shocked shocked

Then what the phuck are you doing here?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
How can anyone explain this..
Over 120 pips yesterday and now its a minus (-ve)
Mehn!!! shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Well will still hold it for the obvious strategy there (falling wedge), unless im convinced it isnt reversing, Id close manually with whatever loss..
For now, my body needs a beer to chill.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bollinger:

Then what the phuck are you doing here?

I was just passing now u made me wait for you...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by dukum: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
PIPnator:
How can anyone explain this..
Over 120 pips yesterday and now its a minus (-ve)
Mehn!!! shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Well will still hold it for the obvious strategy there (falling wedge), unless im convinced it isnt reversing, Id close manually with whatever loss..
For now, my body needs a beer to chill.

If that is euraud,look at the weekly chart and you could get a probable reason for that move.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
GBP don become a "winch"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wizecoder1: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
priceaction:

i dont even know how he got his MAM account with fxtm. They dont have such account, i am aware they only operate PAMM, i believe he is one of their workers looking for whom to devour. or the guy that always shouting upandown on radio these days with sweet mouth forcing people to get signals via watsapp and telegram. He must be the one becase he uses fxtm too. I dont even have problem with that. Why cant he just show a single verifable account? is that much difficult?
... My golden rule.. Good deal is Never advertised to the public.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
dukum:

If that is euraud,look at the weekly chart and you could get a probable reason for that move.

I had that trade from Friday last week when i spotted that wedge.
Will hold it, if it overshoots the previous weeks wick, then id close.
thanks, appreciate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Futureinvestors(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
wizecoder1:
... My golden rule.. Good deal is Never advertised to the public.

That's how gays talk too....

The Golden Rule says:
"Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven"

I'm the light of the word and I can't hide... I will announce myself to the uttermost part of the Earth...

Good night...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kai see wetin I don miss o,
8am to 4pm look at what you have caused!
You made me miss the biggest party so far in fx this year.
Oh no. angry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Someday soon, I'll reveal almost what I do... It's really not that difficult if you know what you are looking for.

Trade simple set up, trade according to your account size, that way your emotion don't get in your way.

You'll be able to put on a trade and go to bed, not the one you have your adrenaline so high you can't go to bed because of 1 or few trades you have running.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kai see wetin I don miss o,
8am to 4pm look at what you have caused!
You made me miss the biggest party so far in fx this year.
Oh no. angry cry cry
Don't worry , you are not alone but there will be a whole lot more party. It's still Jan smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
He's a troll, and he's got nothing to offer but blown account.

Just ignore him. Or get him a candy to play with.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bollinger:

Again, i ask; How the phuck does that make sense? Do you understand why traders ask for trading history at all? The gullible ones you are trying to dupe need to see your drawdown, how long you've been trading and the kind of risks you take? And why do you need people's funds when you are making so much money? I don't have your time right now. It's too early in the morning. Make i go baff. We'll continue this when i get back from work. You don jam pesin today.

He doesn't make any money. He's an IB , so as he blowing your account , he is being paid commission by the broker on it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
OK Finally this one decides to borrow some sense grin grin
The trade is for a 200pips but mehn!! More like my balls are failing me. Kinda want to close it with the over 85pips that i see already!
Tomorrow is EU interest rate decision. I fear news like its the devil itself grin grin

Meanwhile, Arsenal - Chelsea later today smiley smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bollinger:
Re entered the USD/CAD sell. Good thing i did. That spike on friday confused the hell outta me. Hopefully the MA breaks 12417 which should give me peace of mind on it's direction. Also entered 4 lots in AUD/JPY buy. It's completed it's proper bullish trendline. Will exit if it breaks. Fingers crossed.

You're doing good man , just saw your U/Cad trade . I have been busy and didn't trade much this week.

Did you take U/J ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
redsox11:

You're doing good man , just saw your U/Cad trade . I have been busy and didn't trade much this week.

Did you take U/J ?

Haaaa, you wan kill me? My broker leverage cannot go higher than 50:1. Any attempt to do standard lots with multiple pairs na die for me. That's why i didn't take the UJ trade ooooo. Because of leverage. Been wondering were you've been.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Multi Time-Frame analysis. Who like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Not bad, if you ask me grin No guessing game.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Saw it in forum and i like it, helped reduce my bad trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Mftivi: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2018
PIPnator:
OK Finally this one decides to borrow some sense grin grin
The trade is for a 200pips but mehn!! More like my balls are failing me. Kinda want to close it with the over 85pips that i see already!
Tomorrow is EU interest rate decision. I fear news like its the devil itself grin grin

Meanwhile, Arsenal - Chelsea later today smiley smiley
Why were you scared this is a cool setup price was just forming a triangle correction before taking off

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Mftivi: 2:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Eurnzd trade setup

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2018
Trade ideas;

Sell EURNZD for a TP of 16570. SL 16937.

Sell EURCAD for a TP of 14407. SL 15357. Now for this pair, it's really fifty fifty at this point because it's direction is confirmed. It's very bullish but it still has not created it's trendline. It could decide not to (just like EURUSD didn't) and keep heading up, but based on statistics of past patterns, there is a 50 percent chance that it would retrace and do so. Point is, it's bullish but i'm hoping it retraces to form a solid trendline.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Anybody trading method that's got to the with momentum, should have a look at ADX once in a while. It's not bad.
Take what you can and discard what you don't like.

Green above red = buy .
Red above green = sell .

But both should be above 25 marker

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Mftivi: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bollinger:
Trade ideas;

Sell EURNZD for a TP of 16570. SL 16937.

Sell EURCAD for a TP of 14407. SL 15357. Now for this pair, it's really fifty fifty at this point because it's direction is confirmed. It's very bullish but it still has not created it's trendline. It could decide not to (just like EURUSD didn't) and keep heading up, but based on statistics of past patterns, there is a 50 percent chance that it would retrace and do so. Point is, it's bullish but i'm hoping it retraces to form a solid trendline.

It won't retrace much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
oil

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by pinbar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
pinbar:
oil

price closes above the yellow line, i bail out. i really hope to pass the 2 aqua lines to reach my orange target. otherwise any funny reaction around there, i bail out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.