Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (195324 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by wizecoder1: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:
I won't lie, EURNZD shocked the hell outta me on friday. Lost 600 buck on it. I probably will stop opening new trades on fridays. It as if traders put everything on black on those days and distabilize normal patterns. The highlighted should not have happened in regards the completion of it's pattern. I know it is the wrong thing to say since price is always right but i just have to wonder. I will be opening a sell on the pair at market open with a tight SL above the high.

That Gap..... Broker...?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
saltoasis:
I'm left with $2.20 in my account.

I love your honesty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
wizecoder1:

That Gap..... Broker...?

I don't think so. My broker can't try it. If the gap was not legit, they would have refunded me the dough by now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:
I won't lie, EURNZD shocked the hell outta me on friday. Lost 600 buck on it. I probably will stop opening new trades on fridays. It as if traders put everything on black on those days and distabilize normal patterns. The highlighted should not have happened in regards the completion of it's pattern. I know it is the wrong thing to say since price is always right but i just have to wonder. I will be opening a sell on the pair at market open with a tight SL above the high.
That gap is/was a red flag. Wait a while while the market settles. This may be beginning of up trend. Besides, which broker are you using? Are u a chartists?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:

That gap is/was a red flag. Wait a while while the market settles. This may be beginning of up trend. Besides, which broker are you using? Are u a chartists?

Forex.com. What is a chartist?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Forex.com. What is a chartist?
In market world we say (extracted from investopedia) An individual who uses charts or graphs of a security's historical prices or levels to forecast its future trends. A chartist essentially looks for well-known patterns such as head-and-shoulders or support and resistance levels in securities so as to trade them more profitably. Chartists ply their trade in all markets where financial instruments are traded - equities, currencies, commodities and bonds. A chartist is also known as a technical analyst.
Forex.com? You get mind oo. High spread and high commission no no for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:

In market world we say (extracted from investopedia) An individual who uses charts or graphs of a security's historical prices or levels to forecast its future trends. A chartist essentially looks for well-known patterns such as head-and-shoulders or support and resistance levels in securities so as to trade them more profitably. Chartists ply their trade in all markets where financial instruments are traded - equities, currencies, commodities and bonds. A chartist is also known as a technical analyst.
Forex.com? You get mind oo. High spread and high commission no no for me.

Yup. That's exactly what i am. And forex.com and the likes is the only one i'm allowed to use.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Yup. That's exactly what i am. And forex.com and the likes is the only one i'm allowed to use.

Oh, you are in Yankee. I get it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:

Oh, you are in Yankee. I get it.

It's good and bad trading wise. The leverage limitations controls your excesses and you are guaranteed no broker hanky panky. Any funny business and that broker is phucked.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

It's a good and bad trading wise. The leverage limitations controls your excesses and you are guaranteed no broker hanky panky. Any funny business and that broker is phucked.
Yeah, I understand. But some like fxcm still maneuver their way many times to still cheat clients. But some people still open account via offshore brokers sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
priceaction:

Yeah, I understand. But some like fxcm still maneuver their way many times to still cheat clients. But some people still open account via offshore brokers sha.

FXCM wouldn't dare do it to someone residing in the US. It is always a good idea though to save ones account statement monthly just in case.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Few gaps here and there. Hope the M formation on GU stay intact for a while. Jump ship on UJ.Trying to get into EU earlier, be warry if the LH doesn't hold. Holding some good trades on GA, will try hold for 2 more days to see how things turn out.

Update, Closed EU breakeven, labor sell. Some strength on E.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

FXCM wouldn't dare do it to someone residing in the US. It is always a good idea though to save ones account statement monthly just in case.

How do you handle the no hedging on a pair. Or you don't usually enter buy and sell on the same pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsox11:

How do you handle the no hedging on a pair. Or you don't usually enter buy and sell on the same pair?

I just got used to it. Good thing was that when i started, retail trading was new so when brokers were instructed to stop, i never really missed it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Opened 2 lots on AUDUSD for two reasons. It did not retrace and going by past patterns, it's formed the third stage of an M formation exactly because it did not retrace. But price will do what it wants to do anyway. We can only watch and hope.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by SirChaos(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello traders, hope we are all making some real money.
First a few things about me and my trading development :
I started trading in 2008 while in school and I lost a lot of money (millions), I read different trading books, watched countless trading videos, to say the least I was depressed, even contemplated suicide at a point because I couldn't bear to continue loosing but that is all in the past now. All changed when I finally realized that it had to do with the mind more than anything else. I started studying the mind and how it affects my trading and much more than I expected I found amazing instant success.

I am not big on chatting and posting that is why I have not been posting trading alerts here so on the 9th of this month, I started a demo account with a balance of 100,000 and on the 25th of this month the account was 211,000 in profits (trading.0.1 lot size, making over 600 pips) making the account 311,000 sounds unbelievable right? Calm down I'll soon prove it.

I'm going to put up the account details here (investor password) so you can see for yourself and I intend to still trade the account while you copy my trades because I can't keep posting my trades here (entry, exit, cancelled trades etc).

I'll be giving out a cumulative profit of a hundred pips before I monetize it. I seriously hope you take advantage of this opportunity

Account details are:
Login: 39017726
nvestor: ss1iohh
ForexTimeFXTM-ECN-demo

Note: I expect you already know the basics of trading like placing trades, spreads, commissions etc and how they affect your trades.
Welcome to exciting times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2018
SirChaos:
Hello traders, hope we are all making some real money.
First a few things about me and my trading development :
I started trading in 2008 while in school and I lost a lot of money (millions), I read different trading books, watched countless trading videos, to say the least I was depressed, even contemplated suicide at a point because I couldn't bear to continue loosing but that is all in the past now. All changed when I finally realized that it had to do with the mind more than anything else. I started studying the mind and how it affects my trading and much more than I expected I found amazing instant success.

I am not big on chatting and posting that is why I have not been posting trading alerts here so on the 9th of this month, I started a demo account with a balance of 100,000 and on the 25th of this month the account was 211,000 in profits (trading.0.1 lot size, making over 600 pips) making the account 311,000 sounds unbelievable right? Calm down I'll soon prove it.

I'm going to put up the account details here (investor password) so you can see for yourself and I intend to still trade the account while you copy my trades because I can't keep posting my trades here (entry, exit, cancelled trades etc).

I'll be giving out a cumulative profit of a hundred pips before I monetize it. I seriously hope you take advantage of this opportunity

Account details are:
ForexTimeFXTM-ECN-demo

Note: I expect you already know the basics of trading like placing trades, spreads, commissions etc and how they affect your trades.
Boss careful
Have you found out the reason for the volatility?

I think it has to do with ratification of NAFTA and US Govt shutdown
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Demoney5050(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, You want to make a living by trading forex and binary options.. join this groups to know more. POWER OF TRADERS BINARY OPTION SIGNALS GROUP, professional traders all around the world. ��� https:///POWEROFTRADERS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by SirChaos(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Boss careful
Have you found out the reason for the volatility?

I think it has to do with ratification of NAFTA and US Govt shutdown
I really do appreciate your concern. Fundamental approach to trading is not my style, I don't even check the news to see what's going on, I've long past that stage. I've made peace with the small losses involved with trading. Thanks for your concern all the same.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2018
I should come and invest in demo results, right?@ SirChaos, demo is the easiest way to make money and boast about it. I think majority of us here have passed that level too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
priceaction:
I should come and invest in demo results, right?@ SirChaos, demo is the easiest way to make money and boast about it. I think majority of us here have passed that level too.

So true
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by SirChaos(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
priceaction:
No problem brother but if I may ask did you go through the account to see if it is as easy as you think?
Maybe I need to make this clear, there is no compulsion here, the demo account is traded like my real account. I could start giving out signals here but I can't do it because of the stress that was why I put up access to my account so you can see for yourself and to copy my trades if you are so inclined. If you noticed the trades were on different days, different pairs and both buying and selling not just one or two lucky trades, if this doesn't convince you, then my willingness to open up my account in a public forum where you can see both my good and bad real time should convince you.

Note that I expect payment from the hundred pips we are to make this week that is why I didn't ask for a dime until I give value. Thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
EURGBP Daily/5mins down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
SirChaos:

Account details are:
ForexTimeFXTM-ECN-demo

Good job so far but it's way to early, and it's NOT fair at all for you to ask someone to copy a DEMO trade , no matter how good it is.

Keep it up though and switch to live account, nobody actually takes demo acc that serious. No investor will as a matter of fact.

So make a switch to live account .

Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
SirChaos:

Account details are:
ForexTimeFXTM-ECN-demo

At least you have balls to show and post your acc details for verification , unlike some fake trader that's yelling 2000pips /month with nothing to show for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Greeting my people.
New week, new opportunities..More pips to us.. smiley smiley

EURAUD daily, what im looking at..

AUDCHF. Weekly chart (This seems like a good sell opportunity now to fill the previous week's wick)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
teejaysmarty1:
EURGBP Daily/5mins down

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
PIPnator:

EURAUD daily, what im looking at..

what are you looking @ on the daily pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2018

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
PIPnator:
I get it now. you must be a swing trader then.
For day traders like myself(i swing too), 20pips minimum(@ 5 points per pip) is all it takes to make a daily money.
Hence ,i will follow your swing analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
SirChaos:

No problem brother but if I may ask did you go through the account to see if it is as easy as you think?
Maybe I need to make this clear, there is no compulsion here, the demo account is traded like my real account. I could start giving out signals here but I can't do it because of the stress that was why I put up access to my account so you can see for yourself and to copy my trades if you are so inclined. If you noticed the trades were on different days, different pairs and both buying and selling not just one or two lucky trades, if this doesn't convince you, then my willingness to open up my account in a public forum where you can see both my good and bad real time should convince you.

Note that I expect payment from the hundred pips we are to make this week that is why I didn't ask for a dime until I give value. Thanks bro.

Migrate to live no matter the challenge if u have the resources, then keep on the good job and patiently build your confidence and account. Then you will see how you will smile to the bank from both local and international investors even with little investment from you. Just keep the live real. That's what I think will attract good guys. Demo has a way of limiting investors not only here but worldwide. Trust me there are many ways which big money can roll in from a single account. Even me ,that's what am working on, but it has to be real ,man. Ciao!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
teejaysmarty1:
EURGBP Daily/5mins down
Outa here guys!
Do have a great day all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.