Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193129 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by zenith7(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shevychen2:

That's odd. The major pairs combined posted a net change of 800+ pips last week to the upside and currently 1200+ pips to the down side this week. Should've been able to grab something from that?

Gold and Oil may be trending now but their range periods are more unforgiving than currencies.

Just saying you shouldn't base your decision on one week (or even month) of trading data.

My bro forgive me I wrote that out of anger. I have made money on currencies but not much compared to CFD's, indices, metals and so on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by nennin(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:
afternoon update of my crude oil

as pple no day trade crude here planing to open my crude oil journal thread to avoid distracting currency traders

grin
that will be fine sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bollinger:

Guy, my account will make you cry. You tink say na 500 dollar we de take trade? And define over trade in the context of me going long on EUR/AUD and EURCAD?

Bros no vex abeg...... .

I believe the market is large enough for all of us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Bros no vex abeg...... .

I believe the market is large enough for all of us.

Oh, now you know the market is large enough for all of us abi? You should have thought about that before making the comments you made.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bollinger:

Oh, now you know the market is large enough for all of us abi? You should have thought about that before making the comments you made.

See guy what i said is basically the truth you can accept it or leave it.

Abeg leave me alone... Before you will tell me you got 10 million in your trading account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by KingstonDome: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Read on 10 ways you can make money online in 2018 here including Forex

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/01/make-money-online-ten-ways-can-make-money-online-2018.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

See guy what i said is basically the truth you can accept it or leave it.

Abeg leave me alone... Before you will tell me you got 10 million in your trading account.

Did you just say leave you alone? Funny. Ok, If you had minded your phucking business would i have been in yours? Not to mention that the trades you were overly critical of actually went exactly the way i wanted. What truth are you talking about by the way? 5 trades a week is over trading in your books right? What parameters did you use to come to that bold conclusion? Or don't you understand what over trading means? It is not difficult to identify a newbie. They always stick out like a sore thumb. And i don't have 10 mil in my account but it's pretty decent cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Am glad to join the Forex family here. I trade both day and swing trades and i will like to make contributions here daily for we day traders.
Am also willing to learn more smiley.

EURUSD for day traders is 80% a down day tomorrow 12th Jan if USD news is positive.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
^^ Wonder where that 80% figure came from lol

GJ and EJ will still come down but while I wait for them, had to exit based on reactions around the weekly support on both. We'll see where they decide to go next week but my immediate bet will be down again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Just2million(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
ufotty2001:
can u send me mail so that I can add u to a WhatsApp group

Pls can you add me to the group??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
currentprice:
update of my crude

i have sold my crude oil position. i will re-enter my position by Thursday

crude still have some space to reach 63.50 but the 2nd trade i enter yesterday make me to achieve my target faster than expected

grin grin

currentprice:
this is crude oil simple chart

right now if i should trade i will SELL blow the green

if the price move above the green and pull back i will BUY

sl anywhere above/below the green levels depend on the trade taken

simple as abc

just bought crude oil after good pullback to the green. SL place below the green

let see if i can see somthing chop before mkt close
grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
I think it's time for me to sell USD/CAD. TP 12044. Hope it gets there. Fingers crossed.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
currentprice:

just bought crude oil after good pullback to the green. SL place below the green

let see if i can see somthing chop before mkt close
grin

80pips at the moment. can she do 100pips before mkt close or back to/below entry levels

grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Dollabiz: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bollinger:
I think it's time for me to sell USD/CAD. TP 12044. Hope it gets there. Fingers crossed.

You want to ride the usd/cad grin grin Nice one.

Stop hit on A/U

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
I've been told riding the wave/trend is where the money is. I don't mean enter one trade and wait for the next set up. It's by riding the trade you are in, entering at strategic area... Strategic sniping as the market is going in your favour.

What am I even saying self, so incoherent to others now. I need my meds grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
G/Chf and U/Cad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
redsox11:

You want to ride the usd/cad grin grin Nice one.

Stop hit on A/U

I am hoping ooooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
currentprice:

80pips at the moment. can she do 100pips before mkt close or back to/below entry levels

grin

100pips met. with the little time remain to close mkt. can she breakout the high

plan to close this trade before mkt close. too fast to produce 100pips in my opinion

grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
trade close grin over 100pips within couple of hours

look like a weekend bonus to me. patient pay
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Bollinger:

I am hoping ooooo.
It did drop some... I'll set mine to breakeven @market open.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2018
redsox11:
It did drop some... I'll set mine to breakeven @market open.

Nice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2018
currentprice:
trade close grin over 100pips within couple of hours

look like a weekend bonus to me. patient pay
grin grin
E be like say I go follow you enjoy oyel money. At least if dem no employ me for oil company , make I chop their money small.
By the way what's the minimum lot to trade crude oil mostly. 0.01 or 0.1?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by zenith7(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2018
priceaction:

E be like say I go follow you enjoy oyel money. At least if dem no employ me for oil company , make I chop there money small.
By the way what's the minimum lot to trade crude oil mostly. 0.01 or 0.1?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
zenith7:

cool
At least I can test run...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Just2million(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hey fellas, I'm still running the baby pips.com course but I just want to ask.. it is said that financial news about a country can has d potential to move the market. Now my question is what kinda financial news and where can one read about this reports...

Please bear with me a lot more questions will come along the way... I would appreciate if someone could tutor me...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Just2million:
Hey fellas, I'm still running the baby pips.com course but I just want to ask.. it is said that financial news about a country can has d potential to move the market. Now my question is what kinda financial news and where can one read about this reports...

Please bear with me a lot more questions will come along the way... I would appreciate if someone could tutor me...
Go to mostly but not limited to www.forexfactory.com or myfxbook.com and click calendar, those high impact news or red circle indicate what you are asking for.
Google how to read or interprete forex or currency news calendar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Just2million(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
priceaction:

Go to mostly but not limited to www.forexfactory.com or myfxbook.com and click calendar, those high impact news or red circle indicate what you are asking for.

Gracias...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by seyiade26: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
priceaction:

You can even download the myfxbook Android app. I think it's awesome; but beware of news...

But why do the guys on babypips finish the school by calling us noobs? Yet don't tell us where to get the lessons to make us masters? So what do they expect us to do next?

So I guess I am asking for the way forward.

No one mentioned about the systems and tidbits our champs have given us here on that site! So where can we learn them in full? Such as entries and exit, best tf, average duration of trades, risk reward ratio (or sl and tp placement) for the systems etc?

Or is it that the next step is to just get a mentor

Happy weekend bosses...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by seyiade26: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Also, how many trades a day, week or month is over-trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
zenith7:
I think it's high time I stopped trading currencies. I can no longer cope with the excessive roller-coaster moves and inconsistent swings of currencies. Time to move to metals, CFD's, indicies etc. I can't deal again biko .

zenith7:

That was before I took keen interest in indicies, energy, CFD's and co. It takes time for currencies to hit your exit points than the aforementioned commodities. Can you imaging that I am yet to make or lose something on currencies this new year while I have entered and exited oil and gold alone up to seven times this year with better returns. I am tired.

zenith7:

My bro forgive me I wrote that out of anger. I have made money on currencies but not much compared to CFD's, indices, metals and so on.

You post is all over the place. You dont make money, next post, you make money. You want to start trading CFD , next post you already making more money on CFD grin grin

Funny man. I'll feel among sha.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
seyiade26:

No one mentioned about the systems and tidbits our champs have given us here on that site! So where can we learn them in full? Such as entries and exit, best tf, average duration of trades, risk reward ratio (or sl and tp placement) for the systems etc?

Or is it that the next step is to just get a mentor

Also, how many trades a day, week or month is over-trading? ..

After Babypips, you know every little tidbit and you're familiar with so many things and terms already which is alien to total newbie.

From there, you need a system that you should get to know in and out, something that you're comfortable with. A system can work for me and not you. So you should find what works for you.

You should try not jump from one system to the other so often. Better still if there is a mentor to make the whole process easier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.