Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193114 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
currentprice:

100pips met. with the little time remain to close mkt. can she breakout the high

plan to close this trade before mkt close. too fast to produce 100pips in my opinion

grin

You're doing a great job sir. Someone to listen to here, among very few that you should respect and listen to on this forex thread. He is not all talk.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by orpeeh: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
currentprice:
trade close grin over 100pips within couple of hours

look like a weekend bonus to me. patient pay
grin grin
always current, one thing i love about your style sir is how you trade with confidence and i pray i will get there someday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Swittzz0054: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sell your bitcoin and ether

Come with your rate

Let's negotiate

Just quote me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 2:36am On Jan 14, 2018
redsox11:
It did drop some... I'll set mine to breakeven @market open.

I snuck in a EUR/AUD sell just before market close with a TP of 15079. I had to because it was hanging around an MA trendline and the pattern i trade is complete. Hopefully it respects itself. December and This month has been oddly weird. 12 wins out of 15. That is not bad at all.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by mrikay: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

I snuck in a EUR/AUD sell just before market close with a TP of 15079. I had to because it was hanging around an MA trendline and the pattern i trade is complete. Hopefully it respects itself. December and This month has been oddly weird. 12 wins out of 15. That is not bad at all.

Nice... I will be selling eurusd a very small lot... trade safe!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
mrikay:

I hope it works out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
mrikay:

Bollinger:

...for maximum profitability on long-term (weekly), DO NOT SHORT EUR. See any EURUSD retracement as opps to buy EUR.

EURAUD: Likely to move sideways coming week as AUD is also strong. I will not bother to look to trade the pair.
EURUSD: USD is weakning while EUR is coming out strong
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
BRENT OIL COULD BE $90 IN FEW MONTHS IF...
Oil has been an massive rally for the past 7 months, largely due to OPEC decision to cut production led by the Saudis. If this continues, Brent oil could likely move above 2009 highs at $90 and testing the trading zones 2010 - 2014 peaks. It sounds unrealistic but it is possible.

Technically, Brent oil will soon touch $75 and if it can turn the resistance to its support in coming weeks, then all doors could be opened to $90 and above.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
LOOKING TO MAKE PROFIT THIS WEEK?

Buy any dip on H4 for the following pairs:

1. AUD combinations (exluding AUDNZD)
2. EURUSD
3. NZD combinations

NOTE: Fundamentals of GBP & EUR are getting strong

COMMODITIES: GOLD, SILVER & OIL

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...for maximum profitability on long-term (weekly), DO NOT SHORT EUR. See any EURUSD retracement as opps to buy EUR.

EURAUD: Likely to move sideways coming week as AUD is also strong. I will not bother to look to trade the pair.
EURUSD: USD is weakning while EUR is coming out strong
grin grin grin grin grin

It's very possible what you say will happen. That being said, i do not know what price will do. I don't predict. All i can do is follow what my system tells me to do and i will follow it religiously. Losing is part and parcel of the game. But wait weren't you the same guy who told me that my call about EUR/CAD was wrong when it eventually tanked more than 200 pips? I think i'll stick with what my system says thank you very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

It's very possible what you say will happen. That being said, i do not know what price will do. I don't predict. All i can do is follow what my system tells me to do and i will follow it religiously. Losing is part and parcel of the game. But wait weren't you the same guy who told me that my call about EUR/CAD was wrong when it eventually tanked more than 200 pips? I think i'll stick with what my system says thank you very much.
...lol!!! check out your post when I corrected you. You would have been cut out of the trade earlier before the dip. But eventually, what happened in EURCAD on the long-term cool
grin grin grin grin grin

Your previous POST Jan 04 4.23am
Bollinger:
Sell EUR/CAD @15065. TP 14821. SL 15111.
BullBearMkt:

...wondering why planning to sell EURCAD when it's finding a bottom
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...lol!!! check out your post when I corrected you. You would have been cut of the trade earlier before the dip. But eventually, what happened in EURCAD on the long-term cool
grin grin grin grin grin

Your previous POST Jan 04 4.23am

Did you just start trading yesterday? Everyone of value knows that patterns change all the time. You wanted to go long, which you most likely did and lost. I went short and won. Who made money? Ok, it did not drop as far as i wanted but i still came out of it with 180 pips. For the life of me, i'm still trying to figure out what benefit it is to some traders who think they've figured out the market and constantly trying to tell others that they are wrong. It is a clear sign of being a newbie and probably trading with $50.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

Did you just start trading yesterday? [s]Everyone of value knows that patterns change all the time[/s]. You wanted to go long, which you most likely did and lost. I went short and won. Who made money? Ok, it did not drop as far as i wanted but i still came out of it with 180 pips. For the life of me, i'm still trying to figure out what benefit it is to some traders who think they've figured out the market and constantly trying to tell others that they are wrong. It is a clear sign of being a newbie and probably trading with $50.00 grin
...lol!!!
I am always open to learn even from newbie and will try to correct an assumed error in order to help others not following suite. I reacted to your post based on what you posted and eventually, you would have lost that trade based on the stop loss you posted. Anyone that followed you would have lost as well. The 180 pips you claim you won did not come from your post if you are truthful to yourself.

Given, in FX, going long or short will make you money. I'm not here to argue with you but let's learn from one another in order to maximise our trading profit.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...lol!!!
I am always open to learn even from newbie and will try to correct an assumed error in order to help others not following suite. I reacted to your post based on what you posted and eventually, you would have lost that trade based on the stop loss you posted. Anyone that followed you would have lost as well. The 180 pips you claim you won did not come from your post if you are truthful to yourself.

Given, in FX, going long or short will make you money. I'm not here to argue with you but let's learn from one another in order to maximise our trading profit.
grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, immediately the pattern changed i put it out that i was out of the trade.
Bollinger:
Closed out my EUR/CAD and entered a buy. Still in that freaking EUR/AUD. The tin no just wan gree sha.
Because of your i too know you missed that part abi?
And explain to me in clear terms how always telling others they are wrong is in line with learning? How do you learn when you know it all?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Just2million(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy Sunday guys... Pls I want to know what swipe trades are... Google have refused to help me on this one...

Thanks as you Bear all my questions �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

Guy, immediately the pattern changed i put it out that i was out of the trade. Because of your i too know you missed that part abi?
And explain to me in clear terms how always telling others they are wrong is in line with learning? How do you learn when you know it all?
...@Bollinger, check out all my post, I will not say you are right or wrong but try and give my opinion (which may be contrary to yours atimes). Nobody knows it all. As you said earlier, I am a newbie and still trading with $50 (turning it to $500,000) grin

Best of luck buddy!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...@Bollinger, check out all my post, I will not say you are right or wrong but try and give my opinion (which may be contrary to yours atimes). Nobody knows it all. As you said earlier, I am a newbie and still trading with $50 (turning it to $500,000) grin

Best of luck buddy!
grin grin grin grin grin

Just stay the phuck away from me. i ain't the one. Trust me, i am trying very hard to control my inner online area boy. "nuff said.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

Just stay the phuck away from me. i ain't the one. Trust me, i am trying very hard to control my inner online area boy. "nuff said.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Any Bitcoin Trader in the house guys(or who trades on weekends) ?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Make una no fight abeg, if 2 big men fight na, na us "grass" go suffer am. We value all the good contribution we can get here. .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
New people --- Learn early about multi time frame analysis, what do I mean you say? before you pull the trigger on any trade, look bigger picture, look small picture. It does help a lot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Achimaechi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=teejaysmarty1 post=64193638]Any Bitcoin Trader in the house guys(or who trades on weekends) ?

Pls, which platform is this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
BullBearMkt:

Best of luck buddy!
grin grin grin grin grin

you better run now boss, if you let Bollinger lost his inner online area boy, he can bring Army come beat you inside your house o

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
author=Achimaechi post=64194174]
Its IG Pro Real Time Chart bro.
Do u trade bitcoin?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by currentprice: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
orpeeh:
always current, one thing i love about your style sir is how you trade with confidence and i pray i will get there someday

DeRuggedProf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz_9VsW869Y

@orpeeh one of my oga posted this youtube on other thread, might help u

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
currentprice:

you better run now boss, if you let Bollinger lost his inner online area boy, he can bring Army come beat you inside your house o

grin grin grin

You no well. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Achimaechi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=teejaysmarty1 post=64194343]
Its IG Pro Real Time Chart bro.
Do u trade bitcoin?

No.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by harizonal123(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Predicting more sell off of bitcoin & will be watching how its going to affect other cryptocurrencies

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

Sweet sweet position to have sell position and good room down to fall. I'll like to see a stall and a double top formation appear to have more confidence. That said, there is bullish engulf on weekly TF.

Price is the ultimate king, we'll just manage our risk accordingly, that's all we could do.

Ps: Wanted to put a scout sell on it but have to wait, the spread is crazy at this period. If I do, close above the high will make me close out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
EURAUD weekly TF signals a down week guys(day traders).
So lets wait with a RED short hammer on the 1HR & 4HR TF to smash it down
IF we get the green lights.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bollinger(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2018
redsox11:

Sweet sweet position to have sell position and good room down to fall. I'll like to see a stall and a double top formation appear to have more confidence. That said, there is bullish engulf on weekly TF.

Price is the ultimate king, we'll just manage our risk accordingly, that's all we could do.

Ps: Wanted to put a scout sell on it but have to wait, the spread is crazy at this period. If I do, close above the high will make me close out.

Yeah i noticed too when i placed the EUR/AUD trade on friday. At least it is behaving itself so far at market open. Hopefully it reaches the desired exist point. Did you close out the USD/CAD sell? Mine is still open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Laying siege to short BITCOIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.