Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

La Luna Sangre January 1 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / La Luna Sangre January 1 2018 (548 Views)

Chief Daddy 2 Release Date, January 1, 2022 - Mo Abudu (Photo) / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Luna Sangre January 1 2018 by kinzaa123: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th Dec 2017 Written Event, Written Upgrade on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode begins with Raman and Ishita arguing. He asks her to arrive. Pihu thanks a lot Lord and says this is best Christmas surprise. Aaliya asks where is Ishita, even Raman didn't come. Pihu laughs and says I've locked Raman and Ishita. She shows the tips. Aaliya asks you handcuffed them, how do you do that. Pihu shows the pic. Aaliya laughs.

Raman gets scratching. She asks him to eliminate the clothes. He asks are you mad, you avoid, you always terribly eyeball me. He gets rid of Santa clothes. Ishita gets scissors. Raman asks her to carefully turn away. He gets off of the costume.

Aaliya and Pihu come for supper. Simmi asks where is Raman. Amma asks where is Ishita. Aaliya says Papa were required to take bathtub, Ishita got a crisis call. Amma says she didn't inform me. Aaliya indicators Amma. Amma says

Ishita is very particular about her work. Mr. Bhalla says they'll come, we will order food. Aaliya shows the pic to Amma. Amma laughs. Aaliya says Pihu do this. Raman and Ishita enter into the toilet. She asks him to bathtub as he's having allergy. He asks are you mad, do you want to see me getting a bathtub. She says you are foolish, come. She places the drapes and asks him to bathroom. He warns her against peeping inside. Raman requires a bathroom. She laughs. Yeh hai mohabbatein....has..... she provides him towel. He asks her to provide clothes. She goes by the clothes. He asks her to carefully turn around. He throws the towel on her behalf. She smiles. He asks what shall I really do of the now. She asks him to show patience. She says we will rip the clothes again and then we will stitch it. He message or calls her Madrasan. She asks him does he call her Madrasan. He asks her to come. They leave.
Everyone gets the meals dished up. Simmi says Ishita didn't come till now. He says maybe handbags are in her tote. She asks is Ishita and Raman jointly, I'll try dialling him. She phone calls Raman. She asks who gets the phone. She telephone calls again. Aaliya switches off the telephone. Simmi asks how do this happen. Mr. Bhalla asks her never to stress. Parmeet says Raman should come, have food.

Driver recognizes Raman and Ishita handcuffed. He asks them do they try to escape from anywhere. Raman asks do you consider policemen make such handcuffs with hair. Driver says I understand who uses such products, sorry. Ishita asks drivers not to screw up with dangerous Raman. She smiles. Simmi says I am going to go out to check out Raman. Adi and Appa say we should go. Mr. Bhalla says Raman should come. Raman and Ishita get together, and conceal La Luna Sangre January 1 2018 the handcuffs with the jacket. Simmi asks Raman where was he. Raman asks is these questions imp, we will have meal. He rests with Ishita. Simmi feels what occurred to Raman. Aaliya symptoms Amma. Amma says I'll serve, you do not do anything, I am going to help. Everyone stares at Raman. Ishita asks him to consume food by her side. She feeds him. Simmi asks Raman how come he consuming food with left palm. He asks her never to question him. Mr. Bhalla asks Simmi to possess food rather than be concerned. Ishita helps Raman. Yeh hai mohabbatein.... Iyers and Pihu laugh witnessing Raman and Ishita.

Parmeet says maybe they involve some details against us, Ishita could show him the paperwork. Simmi concerns. Amma tells the problem to Appa. Raman will pay the expenses. He asks everyone to look, he will include Ishita. Simmi asks him another soon. Simmi waits to them. She asks Ishita to move her home, she's to speak to Raman. Raman says she can't leave me. He shows the handcuffs and says Pihu has attached us. Each goes. Simmi gets furious. Everyone perceives the handcuffs. Raman says Pihu does this. He asks Pihu to open up the cuffs, as Ishita and he have switched friends.

She agrees and searches for secrets. She misses the secrets. Simmi scolds her. Pihu says sorry. Simmi would go to slap her. Raman contains Simmi's hands and ceases her. Everyone appears on. Raman says not dare, Pihu is my little girl, don't dare to slap her, check out her, she acquired too scared, she's done this with me at night, I have to scold her, not you, you need to be her Bua. Simmi begins resting. She defends herself. She says Pihu should realize her blunder. Ishita says she's realized her oversight. Pihu says really sorry, I needed kept the secrets in my handbag. Ishita says don't get worried, we are certain to get the tips, Raman is not irritated, you are his princess. Raman says yes, its ok. Simmi apologizes. Raman says I will not tolerate this the next time. He delivers Pihu with Aaliya.

(1) (Reply)

Teeq Bello – Mad Crush (wild Thoughts Cover) / #bbnaija: Video Of Lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back Will Leave You Emotional / #BBNaija: Voting Polls Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.