Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" (55435 Views)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Bhelamblog(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
As the 2018 Unveils itself with Lots of surprises the Chairman National Union of Road Transport Workers Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Just revealed a shocking miracle that happened inside his bucket of water this morning, January 1st, According to him the Name of Allah Appeared inside the water used for mobbing house.
See below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/shocking-nurtw-boss-mc-oluomo-claims.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Baawaa(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is it joke or what

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Frenchkiss564: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
I hope it stops him from being a tout and move closer to Allah

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by kevoh(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looks like the mouth pigs make when they snort. undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by MightySparrow: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
The other day Allah appeared on a mango tree.
One day He will appear in a pot of soup! cheesy grin angry grin

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by tomdon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Why do you bring Islamic posts to front page yet only those who have sworn a useless oath can comment??

Meanwhile Christian threads are free for all.

This bondage is in everything they do.

Imagine it's inside mopping water not even drinking water

I'm no longer even interested in commenting on this scam assertion by a hooligan but the fact that nairaland is biased

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by dominique(f): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nonsense, looks like a Photoshop done by an amateur

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by livinus009(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Allah appeared to this tout too..

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Drzeex(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Allahu Akbar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by hazan041(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
delugajackson:
Allah always appearing to Muslims in unlikely places.

[b]When will we see his full picture
. Only signature on meat and in water.

What a fūcked up mentality.[/b]

OYO

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
So we should fry water...continue deceiving your self,encounter a demon and mention Allah's name...then you will know who the true God Is.
TO THE PICTURE NOW:looks more like a water which has been kept for long,then formed a dirty dust under (bear my grammatical error),he then put his hand inside the water or used something to write the shape out...then wait for the water to cool...he now snap it and post it online that,noexistent Allah (not the name of the God I know) appeared in water.
Everybody sha wants to be relevant

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Asito(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
delugajackson:
Allah always appearing to Muslims in unlikely places.

When will we see his full picture. Only signature on meat and in water.

What a fūcked up mentality.
MasViews:

He is not like your jesus that you can see him everywhere.
I pray for spiritual enlightenment for both of you this new year.

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by lazygal: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
And you assume he is lying because he wants what? ..people see what they wish to..none of us hold the right to call them liars .only God knows the truth .
If he said so listen and keep shut then move on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by belloadebowale: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Allah Akbar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by chynie: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin Is true
I believe him tongue
We are progressing
From meat to tree to mobbing water bucket next go be amala

But why does Allah appear to Yorubas only are they holier than Hausa

63 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by chukslawrence(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
hmm
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by lazygal: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
MasViews:

He is not like your jesus that you can see him everywhere.

Are you a Muslim? If yes then donnot insult Jesus ...you know jesus is isa (as) right?

If Christians wish to make a statute or picture of Jesus to conceptualize their belief then that's their business ..
Let us face our lives and make our selves ready for here after becasue in the end its your faith in God that matters and not. What we fought for here

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by BenzEne1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Its high time these funny elements stop ruining the image of Islam with these funny incidents. Most are lies from personal investigation. Is he a prophet or what? Why would Allah single him out for these incidents ?

Na so one Alfa for area say e dey see prophet and prophet dey give am powerful dua'a, that he thereafter inscribes on paper sheets and sells to gullible muslims. Total lies.
Allahu alam

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
When i thought nonsense like this will end in 2017.

This happens ONLY in Nigeria. Perhaps foreign Gods are Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by hedonistical: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol. A prolific and unrepentant Oshodi agbero like MC is now on instagram. Sotay he is even seeking attention with a fake Allah appearance Wolf cry. Slay Omo-Ita.

Kuku kill me. Hehehehe. Abeg I need a befitting meme.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
lol

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by QuietHammer(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As the 2018 Unveils itself with Lots of surprises the Chairman National Union of Road Transport Workers Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Just revealed a shocking miracle that happened inside his bucket of water this morning, January 1st, According to him the Name of Allah Appeared inside the water used for mobbing house.
See below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/shocking-nurtw-boss-mc-oluomo-claims.html

...for mobbing his house? These bloggers no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Yusuf54: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
ollah1:
When i thought nonsene like this will end in 2017.

This happens ONLY in Nigeria. Perhaps foreign Gods are Nigerians
..Not only in Nigeria,But in all over the World,u can google its..SIGNS OF ALLAH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by usba: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
lazygal:

Are you a Muslim? If yes then donnot insult Jesus ...you know jesus is isa (as) right?

If Christians wish to make a statute or picture of Jesus to conceptualize their belief then that's their business ..
Let us face our lives and make our selves ready for here after becasue in the end its your faith in God that matters and not. What we fought for here

When and where did I insult him?
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Meat,trees, snail.now water. Pls gerahere

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Benefits Of Reciting Surah Al Kahf On Friday / Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.