Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" (55482 Views)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Lihyunpark(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
MightySparrow:
The other day Allah appeared on a mango tree.
One day He will appear in a pot of soup! cheesy grin angry grin

sorry. Ehn its obvious it paining you cus if you dont give a Bleep you wouldnt have comment. Sorry sha no go kill your sef

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Lihyunpark(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
dominique:
Nonsense, looks like a Photoshop done by an amateur

from your comment seems you are an expert in photoshop...abeg do you own and make your name appear in a pot of okro or ogbolo soup....haters of islam!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Lihyunpark(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
christians and trouble they are like 5 and 6 after all they will open their stinking mouth to say muslims are this and that... I thought this section is for muslims alone to comment but if at all a christian want to comment stop saying hateful words at least this post wasnt directed to jesus or christianity but they have dominated the section with their nasty comment. Well i can feel their plight. They are so pained so they need to express their feeling my advice for you is that if you are so angry that why will Allah's name keep showing on different things.. Then you can just go and die go and fight him to stop it cause its giving a lot of christians Headache in Nigeria. #islamwillprevail

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Smarty98:
it's God dats omnipresent not Jesus,he's not Godo
jesus is omnipresent... In case you don't know, let me enlighten you.. Jesus Christ is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Moses, Elijah... The God of all the saint and martyrs in the Old Testament... Please don't reply me back, don't wanna argue, just take it or leave it
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lihyunpark:

Is it your appearing?...why are you so pained is it because you never heard jesus name appeared on anything....must you even comment?.. Well you comment shows how jealous you are you'd had wish its jesus name that appeared.. And it doesnt concern you if Allah's name keep apearing on everything i believe if it were to be jesus name then we are dead in Nigeria
JESUS CHRIST STILL APPEARS TO PEOPLE...
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by ibukunlaw: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
delugajackson:
Allah always appearing to Muslims in unlikely places.

When will we see his full picture. Only signature on meat and in water.

What a fūcked up mentality.

hey gentleman, u can never see God's picture
those signatures shows that he really exist and he's a. living God

so use ur brain
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Meeksliver: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
marttol:
I am thinking Allah that I see myself as a Muslim. And also I'm also thanking him that I am not among thus who worship a man and call him God.
marttol:
I am thinking Allah that I see myself as a Muslim. And also I'm also thanking him that I am not among thus who worship a man and call him God.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by oodua1stson: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
There is war, famine, hunger, terrorism, natural disasters.....what does the all powerful god do? Appear in a bucket of water grin grin cheesy grin grin

Religious people have mental illness

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by turhibdwhale(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
marttol:
sorry to say that your family has brainwashed you, they were also brainwashed... Islamic religion make things up, to make a clarity about their God... See let me tell you believe it or not... Jesus Christ still appears to human till this day...i once heard a muslim boy say that any eye that sees angel will never see again, he said that is what their imam says... I laugh to scorn, apart from real life experiences, let go into the Holy book (bible) when angel Gabriel visited Mary, did she go blind...abi when God opens my eyes to see fallen angels ( demons) when I was six years old, I went blind... MUSLIMS HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.
And what does this got to do with family? This shows how stupid you are,there are better ways to explain your point,I respect my family a lot and you should too if you even come from a good one.your point does not correlate with my views which shows you think with your ass.if you quote me again thunder that will fire you is doing press up in Edo.
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Meeksliver:
I am thinking Allah that I see myself as a Muslim. And also I'm also thanking him that I am not among thus who worship a man and call him God. I am thinking Allah that I see myself as a Muslim. And also I'm also thanking him that I am not among thus who worship a man and call him God.
jesus is 100% human and 100 % divine, he has been in existence before Abraham... What did you have to say about his transfiguration, where his clothes changed and his face shone as the sun in its fullest brightness � ...i have read near death experiences in which people who saw Jesus after death describe him like that, I even have one who did the record of his near death experience. The list is countless ...if we are worshipping human as you say... Have you ever gone to a prophet before? I mean true prophet, that is the day you will know that Christ is every where (because a voice will be talking to them, that is the voice of the Holy Spirit, the voice of Christ, the voice of God)... The voice will even tell the prophet the date, time and year your great great grandma was born... But you can never hear the voice... That is how God speaks to the prophets of old
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2018
turhibdwhale:

And what does this got to do with family? This shows how stupid you are,there are better ways to explain your point,I respect my family a lot and you should too if you even come from a good one.your point does not correlate with my views which shows you think with your ass.if you quote me again thunder that will fire you is doing press up in Edo.
you are naive
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by helpee(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2018
This is rubbish. How can you bring something to front page and insist i must sign as a muslim before commenting. If it is meant for muslims then restrict it to islam section and not the front page. This is discrimination and it is offensive to other religion. @ seun, this rubbish must stop
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by helpee(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2018
@ seun, as a matter of fact, this is forced jihad and aggression against other religion. I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH. Writing it on my profile because i want to comment is the same thing boko haram is doing . They force chibok girls to profess islam. If we say muslins are intolerant you will say rubbish. Ban me if you likw but this ia not right. So muslims can comment on christian sections without being forced to accept jesus as lord. As a matter of fact that it is your forum doesnt mean you cant get sued for this. You are discriminating on nigerians based on religion. I am not a muslim. Writing it on my profile doesnt make me one and i will keep posting this on every muslim thread till i am banned or you remove the rubbish from my profile and i will keep opening other monikers to continue. You cant cow me down in my country.
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by helpee(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2018
@seun, the meaning is that muslims can keep posting tbeir agenda to the front page. Wether it is a lie or not, we cant comment . We can only read like mumu. What are you thinking. This is nonsense. In my country? Not saudi arabia, not Iran. How is nairaland different from ISIS headquarters then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Lihyunpark(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2018
marttol:

well anybody can cum out and lie..but still ion av a prob with jesus appearing to people..buh u r so hateful of anything about allah nd islam...this is 2018 fa
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lihyunpark:

well anybody can cum out and lie..but still ion av a prob with jesus appearing to people..buh u r so hateful of anything about allah nd islam...this is 2018 fa
it no lie... It real, if their is lie of such, it can only be framed by the top Islamists group to try to keep their religion on ground...
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
I think it's high time we Muslims focused on Taoheed and good manners rather than looking for signs, wonders & miracles like some people do.
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by Lihyunpark(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
marttol:
it no lie... It real, if their is lie of such, it can only be framed by the top Islamists group to try to keep their religion on ground...

dont be gullible

No one is capable of keeping islam on ground..Only Allah is capable of keeping it ontop
Re: MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" by marttol: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lihyunpark:

dont be gullible

No one is capable of keeping islam on ground..Only Allah is capable of keeping it ontop
SWERVE BABA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Reciting Surah Al Kahf On Friday / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.