Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity (55535 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Mitjyland(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2019
There has been chaos on twitter after a man with a Twitter handle - Amb. Abdulrahman Yahaya called out Kadaria Ahmed for converting to Chri*tianity in London before coming back to Nigeria. He described her as a "walking corps" already because he believed people like her are a disgrace to Isl*m and that she's supposed to have been killed as an apostate.

In his words, "Kadaria, you converted to Christianity in London. I was appalled when I heard her describing herself as a passionate citizen of Zamfara. By Islamic tenets, Kadaria is a walking corps, she's supposed to have been killed as an apostate. She's a condemned soul".

His tweet didn't go down well, and has prompted angry reactions from people.

Kadaria had to cry out by saying, " I have reported this account for threatening my life even as I refused to dignify his allegation with a response. No one should have the right to call for anyone's death. If anything happens to me, this is the man to hold".

https://mobile.twitter.com/KadariaAhmed/status/1116263302026412032

See tweets below:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Mitjyland(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
More reactions'

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by samplanner(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2019
This is Nigeria, its not a surprise anyway. May God save this woman from her northern brothers.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Nairaland sef nawaooo. So someone can't delete his or her comment after posting it.

Nairaland is a perfect example of the Nigerian system.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Somepeople are trying to damage the image of Islam. The guy should be arrested and jailed.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Popmaster2019(f): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2019
What happened to freedom of religion?

11 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by monkautos(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2019
This woman is actually looking for public
sympathy..nothing else

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Treasure17(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Someone can not convert in peace again? All these religious extremists with their radical sanctimonious beliefs.

55 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Bigii(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
This threat to my crush?angry
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Rilley(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
She wasn't a Muslim before, only covering up. but whatever religion she chose is her choice, dignifying her choice with death is pure studipidy, she's old enough to choose what is right or wrong.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Treasure17(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
monkautos:
This woman is actually looking for public
sympathy..nothing else
Public sympathy with death threat? She's more than that.

129 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Mitjyland(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigeria will hardly develop. Shit nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by samplanner(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigeria needs to change for better.

Where are the mods? Lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Ojiofor: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
No wonder Northern Nigeria is a killing field.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by doctokwus: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Now I understand why El Rufai hasn't given her any appointment in his government or asked Buhari to give her one federal agency to head,after her undisguised a ss licking of Rufai and the APC government.
They are first class bigots and still cannot overcome their nepotic and parochial inclination.

73 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Edcure1: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Treasure17:
Someone can not convert in peace again? All these religious extremists with their radical sanctimonious beliefs.
That's what you get when the northern leaders prioritise political islam above education and development.

The entire North is littered with unproductive Islamic fanatics which has stalled it's progress and development. What we have there is a mass of uninhabitable land thrown into an orgy of violence, banditry and terrorism.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by TooMuchStuff: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kadaria that almost worship Mr Lifeless during the debate?

She's Fulani and free to do whatever she chooses.

She doesn't strike me like a real Christian....!

More like a covert free thinker

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by samplanner(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
I always have the feelings that religion is the root of Nigeri'a problem followed by corruption.

northern muslims are something else.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by samplanner(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
When a christian converts to islam they say it is okay, but when a muslim converts to christianity they call for his head.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by lottomkyes200: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmm and police will not see reason to lock that idiot for life.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Treasure17(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Edcure1:

That's what you get when the northern leaders prioritise political islam above education and development.

The entire North is littered with unproductive Islamic fanatics which has stalled it's progress and development. What we have there is a mass of uninhabitable land thrown into an orgy of violence, banditry and terrorism.
Really pathetic. I think most have found it difficult to draw the line between Religion and education which their leaders also benefitted from. The problem here is the wide gap between the educated/wealthy individuals and supposedly downtrodden folks.

13 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by iammo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin

Shame on some of this Aboki Muslims disgracing We Muslim worldwide

Out of all the Muslim Majority Countries
NIGERIA is the poorest and most barbaric

From Algeria, Morocco, Brunei, Qatar ,Oman, Beirut, U.A.E, Indonesia , Malaysia, Thailand, Kuwait.

Christians and Americans rush to hustle in these Muslim countries Like Qatar, U.A.E and Saudi. Even IPOBIAN that insult us are there enjoying peace and making money

but it is our own demonic black Nigerian Muslim (the No 1 munafiq in the world ) would steal other people's daughters just to satisfy their black African appetite and hide behind Islam. while their mate in Dubai,.and Jedah are thinking of how to buy their next Ferrari

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by RisMas(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Some people needs brain reset, religion should be personal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by thePiou: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
The said Kadaria never practice Islam, she was a colleagues of mine at Shoreline power!!! Na bed warmer she be self... lol

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by xyz123456: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Now, watch Christians IPOB supporting Kadaria Ahmed after accusing her of frustrating Atiku before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Reciting Surah Al Kahf On Friday / Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.