Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene (25365 Views)

Hyginus Omeje Describes Taking photos at accident scenes worrisome / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by AndroBlaze: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
It just shows how unserious Nigerians are.... if she hit the man won't her car have easily identifiable dents from the impact? Or was she driving a Maruti jeep??

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by RZArecta(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
LOL grin police is not your friend in Naija o, those people are trained to be completely mad cool
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by dfrost: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Slim101:
She shouldn't have absconded. That might make her situation worse. There's nothing wrong in explaining to the the policemen what she saw and how she tried to help.

Explaining bah? As in statement for Police Station abi?

That will be the day you will know the context behind “Police is your friend” slogan.
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by MrMakaveli20(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=cummando post=63811613]Running away still no make sense. What if her license plates were copied? Then she wouldn't be able ti ever defend herself if she was ever caught. As for me I'll stay. Let them fine. I go explain myself well a. If I no guilty I got nothing to fear

Baba you think say Na LAPD or NYPD?

2 Likes

Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by April4th(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerian police force, always looking for scapegoats. It is well
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by sunnyside16(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
That was how i returned a missing phone only for the owner to say the phone was stolen with some money. Had to pay him up everything and swore i will NEVER be a good samaritan.
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by Teniola2000: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Trending on JoelsBlog Now!!

- (JoelsBlog Exclusive) Igbo Man under fire for leaking his S€x Tape with an Asian Woman Cheating on her Husband (Watch Video) :
https://joelsblog.com.ng/igbo-man-in-soup-after-leaking-his-s3x-tape-with-an-asian-woman-cheating-on-her-husband/

-"Sinners like you shouldn't be in Jerusalem" - Nigerians Blast Dele Momodu After he shared Cross over night photos in Jerusalem:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/dele-momodu-shares-photos-from-his-crossover-night-photos/

Ladies Only!! Dont Enter here if you are a man!! Please
- https://joelsblog.com.ng/checkout-this-bridal-shower-trending-on-social-media/
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by nextstep(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
AndroBlaze:
It just shows how unserious Nigerians are.... if she hit the man won't her car have easily identifiable dents from the impact? Or was she driving a Maruti jeep??

Yes, that's the logical thing to do, yes. But once police hold you, forget story. You can say "there's no mark on my car", "he can't be dead already if we hit him just now", and other logical statements. At best, they will hold her for a few days till she posts 100k bail (or more). Of course they know she's innocent, but as she has no witnesses...
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by yanshDoctor: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
most times not that they don't know the truth. they are only looking for criminal charge to make big money from the innocent through bribe settlement.
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by dederocs(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lasgidi for you, or rather, Naija koti for you... Lol
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by laivwire(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jamiubond009:
Voom is better than statement!
Walahi. dem no dey look uche face for that kin matter. Either voom or kirikiri.
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by Barrywilly(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
The most stupid thing to have been done that end of the year. Though innocuous action and the right thing to do, the police would have framed them for murder. You still foolishly by coming on twitter to expose yourself
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by Phyqee10(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigeria poolis with their indomie brain..
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by ubisco: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nigeria
ubisco:
Nigeria
Nigeria
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by AlexanderDGreat: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Typical of Nigerian Police. That's how I almost got lynched by some Policemen for returning a lost phone to the owner who accused me stealing the said phone.
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by Charly68: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
That is Nigeria police for you
Re: Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene by ehinmowo: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2018
I used to tell my frds that if you hv money on you and you are in a situation where you hv to choose btw armed robber and police, jst kindly chhose armed robber.

With police, ur money and lofe will go. The worst ones are d ones dt usually run from armed robbers. D ones dt use riffle jst to look bold. They will jst kill u and take ur money. Terrible pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World / Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.