Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

3 Photos Showing What Olamide's Son Is Growing Into - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Photos Showing What Olamide's Son Is Growing Into (1199 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Photos Showing What Olamide's Son Is Growing Into by yemfemNg(f): 5:38am On Jan 02, 2018
It's not wrong to say that Olamide Baddosneh is a stylish Dad. The indigenous rapper took to his social media handle to show off his son's new hairstyle as he always do.
Olamide's once said "I’m doing my best to raise my son in the right way. I try as much as I can to spend time with him and make sure I’m part of his day to day growth.”

The proud father welcomed his bundle of joy in January 2015 and the 3-year-old son, Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji, is now a really cute boy.

Click below to see more photos
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/01/3-photos-showing-what-olamide-son-is.html?m=1

Re: 3 Photos Showing What Olamide's Son Is Growing Into by satelliteDISH(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2018
I think he is grooming the kid to adapt to celebrity lifestyle. Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: 3 Photos Showing What Olamide's Son Is Growing Into by Mikkyblack: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
soft boy..

1 Like

Re: 3 Photos Showing What Olamide's Son Is Growing Into by Partnerbiz(f): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2018
gee

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In New Slutry Photos / Nicki Minaj Debuted A New Stunning Hairstyle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.