Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari (11465 Views)

Ruga Settlement: Middle Belt Forum Kicks Against Proposed Fulani Settlement / Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum / Yoruba Elders Slam Osinbajo Over Anti-Restructuring Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Tayeni(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
"In 1983, when the Shehu Shagari administration was overthrown, its budget for a country of 80 million people was $25 billion. Thirty-five years after, the Buhari government has just proposed a $23 billion budget for about 180 million people!...."

Wow!
Nigeria is really in a mess.
Do you really believe those figures?. don't be gullible
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Bsingle(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
If restructure is what will make nigeria stand, let's go for it.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by plainol(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
BUHARI and his Northern Crew fear RESTRUCTURING more than Boko Haram. Restructuring is like putting a dagger to their throat. Death is imminent.

It's like pestering Senators to pass a bill on Death Sentence for Anyone found to be corrupt. Suicide I guess?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
omowolewa:
Northern central, including Kaduna?
lol all of them no wnt am o they all wnt oyel money
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Guestlander: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
zionmade1:
we from the south west say NO to restructuring as long as it makes our master buhari happy
Again we say NO. This country must remain like this. any attempt to speak for change is an act of terrorism

onye gba oso?
.................... .

What arrant nonsense! The call for restructuring predates Buhari.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by zoedew: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Here’s hoping he listens. We are a strange lot. Doing the same thing the same way for ever!
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by mrskillz: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uchek:

AWESOME COMMENT! I don't blame Buhari. Blame the Yorubas leadership who are enabling him. Blame Tinubu, Osibanjo, Fashola who shouted true federalism, resource control and state police when they were in opposition but have gotten power, rather than impose this solutions on Buhari and his cabals or abandon the administration are contented with crumbs of political appointment which will only last but for a season.

What a myopic use of political power!

When people prefer to wail till Jesus come, rather than focus on coming together with others to find solution
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Smooyis(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
nnachukz:
They know what to do if they are serious. Imagine how useless the North will be if SS, SE, SW and MB can genuinely come together, speak with one voice and act with one purpose.
No president from North will boldly say nonsense.
Time is coming.....
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
zionmade1:
we from the south west say NO to restructuring as long as it makes our master buhari happy
Again we say NO. This country must remain like this. any attempt to speak for change is an act of terrorism

onye gba oso?
.................... .
Bro I don't know what you're saying but we most of us Yorubas in the South West support restructuring and have never viewed Hausas as masters, I know you're not Yoruba anyways.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by orisa37: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
What does Balaribe mean that the economy is in private hands?
This Buhari doesn't seem like the one we elected in 2015.
It feels like Nigerians are being hypnotised by a Cloned Sudanese freak.
God bless the sw, ss, se and the mb. It is on:-
full state resource autonomy and control,
full state police autonomy and control,
full state election autonomy and control,
limitation of F.G to common services, such as, Foreign Affairs, Military etc and contribution of each state's 10% of her resources to run such F.G. LIMITED. that Nigerians stand.
Please sing these to Trump, to US, UK, EU, RUSSIA, AU etc.
Tell them that Nigeria was made independent without a fight and Nigeria must restructure for Productivity, Profitability and Progress as the people please.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Uchek:

AWESOME COMMENT! I don't blame Buhari. Blame the Yorubas leadership who are enabling him. Blame Tinubu, Osibanjo, Fashola who shouted true federalism, resource control and state police when they were in opposition but have gotten power, rather than impose this solutions on Buhari and his cabals or abandon the administration are contented with crumbs of political appointment which will only last but for a season.

What a myopic use of political power!
There are political stakeholder in other tribes making things not work in this country too.... Let's address them as a whole as they also have no division among themselves but a common interest binding them together.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by ubisco: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by ubisco: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubisco:
Good
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by usba: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
LionDeLeo

Firefire
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by ubisco: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
• Balarabe Musa calls for economic restructuring

Tobi Soniyi, Shola Oyeyipo and Segun James with agency report

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/02/southern-middle-belt-leaders-disagree-with-buhari-insist-on-restructuring/
ubisco:
Good
BeeBeeOoh:
• Balarabe Musa calls for economic restructuring

Tobi Soniyi, Shola Oyeyipo and Segun James with agency report

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/02/southern-middle-belt-leaders-disagree-with-buhari-insist-on-restructuring/
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Chukazu: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
This middle belt guys should stick to one side ...are they playing spies for the North?

They were part of Northern senators that told Buhari to jettison national confab report.

Today they are with the North , tomorrow they are with South, bunch of Confucius sad
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by NothingDoMe: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
usba:

Firefire
lol
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by emmasege: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmie14:
It have reach to the stage where ethnicity is overthrown by realities of time.
If SS SE SW and MB will come together with one voice and heart without any intent for sale out then let us celebrate a new dawn.
This is the formula that beats the north west and Hausa-Fulani dominance anytime anyday. And the truth is that the middle belt have more things in common with the south than the conservative and retrogressive north.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Xano(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
zionmade1:

mynd44 indeed
so u don't like that word "pig" and every day u use it on others. anyway I didn't call u a piglet. I just used ur own medicine on u.
I challenge the mods to show me the difference between the comment I mentioned and the comment I posted. I will continue this till the word "pig" is stopped being used for IGBOS

Spot on.

Thank you
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by obailala(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

If these Southern and Middle Belt leaders are serious about restructuring, they should unite, form a coalition to vote out Buhari in 2019, instead of these noises. We are sick and tired of their noises, only for some of them to surreptitiously vote back Buhari, come 2019.

#copied
Restructuring or not restructuring has nothing to do with Buhari; if you place even Nnia Nwodo in Aso rock today, he would begin singing a new song. Nobody in power would willingly support any action that would reduce his influence.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by Nowenuse: 2:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Chukazu:
This middle belt guys should stick to one side ...are they playing spies for the North?

They were part of Northern senators that told Buhari to jettison national confab report.

Today they are with the North , tomorrow they are with South, bunch of Confucius sad

What about the yoruba muslims (your fellow southerners) who will act as if nothing is wrong, smile and nod their heads claiming to be with the south, but at the end of the day still support Hausa fulanis? Which is worse?
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by knowledgeable: 4:06am On Jan 03, 2018
yang:
The zoo republic with animals everywhere

This is how they are running away from the zoo into slavery in Libya and auctioned for $400

A disgrace to the whole world

And the baboons keep shouting one zoo

The living place of the devil

Yorubas.
Re: Restructuring Comment: Southern, Middle Belt Forum, Others Tackle Buhari by ehinmowo: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2018
fiizznation:
Nonsense. Nobody have time to waste on one bogusity. If you want restructuring, elect your next president that will waste time on bogus restructuring. I believe 2019 is just 354 days away.

Nuff'said

I am not worried that u are paid to post this rubbish but I am worried that your brain has turned upside down so much so that you choose foolishness over sound reasoning.

How can a sound man not support economic and security restructuring? If not for ur stupidity how can u ask someone to elect his own president. You are a big fool guy. I dey vex. This guy no suppose dey stay with human beings

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Adamawa Supplementary Poll: Court Dismisses Binani's Suit Against INEC, Fintiri / Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.