Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Change Or You Will Be Changed” – Father Mbaka Warns President Buhari -MUST READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Or You Will Be Changed” – Father Mbaka Warns President Buhari -MUST READ (406 Views)

MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Change Or You Will Be Changed” – Father Mbaka Warns President Buhari -MUST READ by Naijabash(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Fiery Catholic priest, Rev. Ejike Mbaka, has condemned President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption fight, warning that the President should change “those cabal holding him in captivity otherwise he would be changed”.

Mbaka spoke in his New Year message during the cross over mass at his Emene Enugu Adoration Ground.His message reads: “I had wanted to pray for you and go because I don’t want anybody to attack me; I don’t want the Bishop to invite me; I don’t want politicians to attack me anywhere. But God forced me to say it.

“Listen to me, 2017 became one of the most horrible years in this country and that is the message. The Lord says .... >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/01/02/change-or-you-will-be-changed-father-mbaka-warns-buhari/

Re: Change Or You Will Be Changed” – Father Mbaka Warns President Buhari -MUST READ by Mynd44: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018

(1)

PHOTOS: 23 Men, 7 Ladies Sponsored To China To Learn Shoe Making By Abia State / Oby Ezekwesili, A Prodigal Daughter - Activist / No Plan To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.