Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,111 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Won’t Leave Uncompleted Projects Behind – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Leave Uncompleted Projects Behind – Fayose (260 Views)

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Governor Badaru: Debts, Uncompleted Projects Nearly Drove Me Out Of Office / Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Won’t Leave Uncompleted Projects Behind – Fayose by laurreta2017: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State Governor, has vowed not to leave any uncompleted projects behind by the time his tenure expires on October 15.

Addressing the people of the state in a broadcast to mark the New Year on Monday, Fayose said he was working assiduously to complete the projects and inaugurate them for public use.

Thanking the people of the state for their support since the commencement of his second tenure in office, the governor promised to embark on a thank-you tour to all parts of the state later in the year before he leaves office.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/wont-leave-uncompleted-projects-behind-fayose/

Re: I Won’t Leave Uncompleted Projects Behind – Fayose by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2018

(1)

Attractive Opportunities Exist In Nigeria, Udoma Tells Investors At Davos / New Political Era / Never Give Up No Matter What- Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.