Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

RUNNER By The_freelancer - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RUNNER By The_freelancer (5310 Views)

Book Review: The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini. / "ZERO" The Tale Of The Streets By The_freelancer® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2018
CHAPTER SEVEN

Ten years had flew by slowly ,the one thing we all never liked was how slow time seem to move within the four walls sadly it even gets us to the point where we have no idea about what day or time it is except for one of the wardens who indulged us for awhile, a few things had changed though skull was killed by zobo his second in command barely two years after Lucky had gone , I could remember the cold smile on my face seeing the rusted metal thrust deep into his chest , power had changed hands which I never cared about really because zobo was no better than skull both men were brute and bullies whenever they felt threatened by others for me I was getting old the feeling of one day been dragged out of the cell as a corpse never seemed to bother me either.
"Doctor, some drugs for me?" Piro said as the tall old ex military man turned convict ,a good old educated fella he was and a great story teller he was known as by all who were friends with him.
"oh yes , I had some supplies" I smiled calmly as he took his seat near me.
"my Friend ,you look tired and weak ,age is getting the best of you" piro said with his coarse voice which could easily contest with the roar of a lion, they said he had disobeyed orders from his commanders during a peace keeping mission leading to loss of both lives of his troops and some villagers , he was tried and sentenced to life , he never seem to talk about it much unlike his gallant overly exaggerated escapades in the military but he was a good man who even zobo was fond of.
"Have you had your usual ?" I asked him as he seemed restless than normal.
"hah that old grunt hasn't brought the days paper , he will get it from me some day " he bit his lips deep as I put a smile up again .
"hah there he is ,Main man has your usual in his hands" I smiled relieved about the uneasiness his restlessness had put me into.
Main man and piro had exchanged a few words before main man handed him the day's paper, yes piro's usual was the days paper I honestly can't remember seeing him without the paper , for little change main man indulged his habits.
"hah my friend its good to have a paper with you , its the world outside , tell me my friend do you ever think of the outside world !?" he smiled as he opened the front pages wide for me to see the headlines.
For the first time in a long while I will tell you why I am in this prison and while I am about to become a runner .

to be continued....

1 Like

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Sensitivity1254: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Welcome back
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Continued

After my uneventful day at the principal's office if you could recall I had gotten a call from Chief bhadi's son insulting me before he had dropped the line quickly , I had thus decided to preserve his punishment for the next day whoever that scoundrel is he was going to get it from me and not even the principal or his father would stop me but for tonight I needed my rest so was my little boy and my wife , I had soon gotten hold of the phone again as it rang with the same number I may have let him have his way the first time but this time I was going to insult the living day out of him.
"listen Here you spoilt uncultured brat.." the words hung from my mouth as a rather ominous voice far different from that of the boy's own interrupts me.
"who do you think you are to dare flog my boy , I even gave you an opportunity to come apologize but you refused Mr .Elijah Chukwuemeka I will see to it that mouth you have used to say words ends up saying words of regrets tonight" the call had suddenly gone dead as cold shiver ran down my spine .
was I been threatened ? I asked as I tried to call back only for it to have been switched off.
"tap!..tap!!" the knock came as my heart quivered the very sound I hoped not to hear since we moved out of city to settle down here.
"tap!..tap!!...open this door" a very dark coarse voice broke the silence that was already in jeopardy as I rallied up my wife and child to the bathroom of our room ,the two bedroom apartment wasnt going to be any sort of fortress against the hoodlums who I could have sworn had now surrounded the building .
"curse!" I I immured as I tipped toed to the window to see what was a waiting me outside .
"I say open this door now before we break it down!!" the voice came again this time more angry as the movements of at least three others around the single apartment .
"please sir, we don't have anything please sirs, we don't have anything at all" I said in a low tone but this hadn't worked the trick as a double gun shot to the handle of the irondoor swung it open like a crocodiles jaw.
I had immediately ran out to the parlor to meet my visitors kneeling with my head down and my hands up I had soon received a kneel to my chin and a ton of beating from all directions with the sole of their heavy boots ,still wincing in pain my wife and my child had been dragged out to the parlor to join me.
"lie down flat woman" a commanding voice came deafening our ears .
"please don't kill us " I said slowly as I tried to find where my wife was at the time,this again had brought a boot of one of the hoodlums crushing down my head to the ground.
"so na you get mind reach they disrespect boss, we go teach you proper lesson today" one voiced out again.

I watched in horror as my wife was dragged up back into the couch where she was held down as another assaulted her repeatedly whilst another held my little boy down under his boot .
"please no... Abeg make una no kill us ", I screamed as every moment tormented me , all five had took their turns on her as she laid motionless on the chair before another had opened fire on my boy and then thrice at me as I laid on my back.
7months had I spent in the hospital as I battled for life sorrowfully as the news of the death of both my wife and child tormented me, my anger burned daily as each scene played countlessly whilst I recovered it was then I knew what I had to do.
I never understood how so little could take so much from me but I was prepared to take so much from he who took all I had.
I had traveled back home to see my grand mother immediately after my release from the hospital , my father had handed down his pistol to my grand mom for safekeeping after he took ill .
I knew where she kept it and i had gotten it , a day after my return my news filled the air after shooting chief bhadi openly at a bar , the idiot had held fast to his chest as he died so I thought until now.

continued.....

1 Like

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Continued

I grab hold of the newspaper as piro starred in confusion while I quickly read "Chief Bhadi Commissions new hospital amidst Court case" I starred at the headlines as my heart thumped like a drum roll , had the dates been wrong ,no! Main man had put in a calendar a few days back which we and a few others requested so this could not be wrong ,I had decided to read further perhaps this was some typographical error .
"the commissioning of olebhi maternity ward by chief bhadi Othoide was as successful as he assured all who was present of his court case of alleged attempted assassination by a business partner .........."
I starred at the newspaper in overacted anxiety as I began to process all I had been through , he had to die , he made me pay in blood so will he refund in blood but then why was I tried with a murder charge hanging on my neck was there something I knew not about?!.
I said as I dropped the paper for awhile but all that didn't matter he just needed to die by my hands ,blood for blood whatever the consequence be.
"hey Minster , did you see something you fancy" piro asked as he collected the newspaper calmly , I shook my head before leaving him.alone , he had to die somehow and I had to finish what I started but how could I?
Certainly I could not just walk out freely and expect them to trust me to be back , people who try to escape have been so few and unsuccessful as ever owing to the instant trip to ghetto visa they get ,thus their own death at the hands of savages,no one took such risks as to be tagged a runner even the thought or dreaming about such things had severe consequences if found out not minding the rumours of unidentified inmates who now served as information hustlers for the wardens ,there was practically no way out buy I could not breath knowing that murderer was going around happily living his life.
I had to get out somehow somewhere , and so it began ; the constant urge to find a foul proof plan to get out of the cell alive and end what I began.
Days passed as I began to fully monitor and inspect the CE itself ,I hadn't really noticed how and the full extent the long concrete hall which kept us from the outside was.
it had four little openings just the length of a hollow block through which air passed situated at the extremes of the long hall, the celling itself was concrete , though cracks followed through the walls like veins pumping out they were no hopes for a runner as thick metal rods within the blocks held firmly the walls intact.
a few pavements and slabs filled the entirety of hall one of which I hid supplies only a few were ever used others merely occupied spaces from lanky's explanations the slabs and pavements werent meant. for decoration or sitting , the prison ward was built on an old '90s train station in the place the slabs were not moved out but rather the walls were built around it .
"so you mean there is a possibility of no concrete underneath this rocks?" I asked teasingly hoping not to give my intentions at what I had heard .
"na wic kind question you dey ask ? why u dey even ask self?" lanky asked again before I cut him short immediately and then left him standing , he was beginning to act suspicious of me, I had to leave.
I was no way near my goal the prison was a dead end ,what could I do?

to be continued

2 Likes

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by chrisbaby24(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Following...
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Continued

as days rolled by I soon began to see cracks of the old train station in almost everything and every place I entered it was clear not much renovations were ever done ,odd equipments still littered the compound till date but the tall barbed wire walls with sharp spikes cemented along it's body made the difference , soon I had learnt how heavily guarded the gated were from my observations and information gathered , the two heavily guarded gates ,one at the rear and the other at the front had a rooster of 6 heavily armed men with automatic rifles ,the information reaching me was a shot to kill order on all runners was in place ; an order passed by Oga alhaji since his tenure.
This itself was a problem the prison itself was in the center over a clear field of fine sand with no trees or shades except for various train machineries that occupied it.
it seemed more like a hut in the midst of a desert , escaping solo was a thought that seemed more unrealistic than ever as each day passed by, the prison itself had two major sections with a single passage separating both the slump and the ghetto , I myself have only been able to access a few offices such as omo alhaji's office ,the wardens office sometime I and a few others were meant to clean it up, the rest room though other doors laid around but not much was used of them .
where do I start ? and how do I end this ? I ask each day as I dived deep into a state of.paranoia slowly, I hadn't ordered for any supply for days neither have I medicated those in need of medication ,I sat more.to myself and talked.less .
it was Sucide in every bit of the way, it was evening as everyone gathered for evening gist I sat back reluctant to join as I did before.
"guys tomorrow na green day oooh" lanky said ,his words hit me like manna from heaven .
I had at one point had to fight and thereby kill someone within the walls for this opportunity ,tomorrow was green day ; a term we used for farm work where the wardens took a few selected for farm work , it was my only way out ,it had to be , I had no other opportunity somehow I had to get out and tomorrow I may just be that lucky.
"its going to be a great day" lanky said as all cheered I scoffed for me it may be my last day .

to be continued.....

1 Like

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Continued

I had come to terms of how greenie day work works , the chairman does the selection base on what you can exchange for it ,money etc did the trick ,sadly i had little to no cash but something had to give I said within myself as I made way for zobo's domain like he usually calls it.
I walked up to him and cheered him and his gang who were apparently in a high after smoking smuggled marijuana into the prison.
"Mr.Doctor watin u dey find here" Don rozee a short dark muscular man said with a teasing smile .
"ehm I will like to be among the people selected for farm work tomorrow " I said slowly
"hahahahah , doctor you work !?..for farm!?" another asked laughing at the top of his voice.
"na watin u get for the chairman " Don rozee asked again as zobo starred at me menacingly .
"I don't really have much but!" I paused quickly as zobo had signalled me to stop by waving his hand ; something he did when he wanted to say something.
"Doctor , go sit down jhore , nothing dey for you tomorrow " zobo said angrily , his yes was his yes and so was his no his no , there was nothing I could do to change it .
"What if I win you in a game of dice" I asked again ,suddenly it felt like a grave yard as all starred at me rather bewildered.
"watin you talk so ,you mean say you wan challenge chairman for dice?" doro zee asked calmly.
Maybe I shouldn't have said that but anything was worth the try right now,the game of stones was a little game skull had invented for himself and the gang ,no one was allowed to play but all was allowed to watch , two dice are rolled by the first person the total sum of the numbers gotten from the rolls would then have to be surpassed by the next person who rolls , the dice throwing could be done five times where the highest numbers of rolls are counted and a winner is then the awarded to the one with the highest rolls ,the game itself was a game of luck but one man has totally won against all who had challenged him, never losing to anyone in over hundreds of his game, a feat almost impossible for anyone even the wardens had lost much money and valuable items to him, his name was zobo , he had created a name for himself whilst under skull.
" after you Don lost my better slaps go end am, you agree" zobo said angrily .
I already knew what the consequences of such cheap challenge could warrant.
"no whahala but if I win I go join them go farm" I managed to say as my expression bounced off their faces.
"oya big boy roll up the dice " zobo commanded the big fat ape who started at me with some sort of menace I couldn't blame him for his stare.
most of the inmates had formed a mob around us, I have no idea what they saw in the game that always made them feel excited whenever zobo ordered for the dice.
I watched eargerly as zobo rolled the dice up in his hands before releasing them Into the ground much to the cheers of everyone.
"six.. six! " exclaimed an inmate in excitement as all eyes now fell on me, he had set the numbers I had to hit that doubles now, I collected the dice and shook them in my hands with a heavy breath , I may have said six somewhere as I released my hands .
"oh! " I said disappointedly as my dice came to a rest revealing a one and a three ,well that was unfortunate luckily it was a three roll game meaning at the end of three rolls by each person the highest rolls gets the win.
my roll had certainly left every one laughing their hearts out.
"your own Don finish name be that" zobo said as he rolled his second producing a six and a five this was another close top draw I knew I wouldn't be able to beat easily , I rolled the dice again carefully this time I needed some sort of luck as my heart thumped, releasing the dice wasn't as easy this time as the last time.
"six!... six!! " I yelled as the double figures stood still much to zobo's disappointment who quickly grabbed the dice for his third and final throw if he had anything as bad luck in this game it was now or never as his dice dropped.
"Chai" Don rozee exclaimed as he looked at the figures on the dice as silence followed the throw, I was about to roll up the dice when I saw the stare in his eyes, confusion as it may seem I understood what they said "throw and get beaten " but I needed my way out so I winked at Don rozee quickly who caught my wink.
"I can't play anymore I forfeit I said returning the dice to big boy " I said much to the dissapointment of the crowds who left reluctantly murmuring .
I too had decided to take a walk also hoping my bait had caught the fish.
" wait there.. chairman want talk with you" Don rozee said as I stood for a minute before turning my back .
" tomorrow ready you go dey with my boys for outside, no man u be for sense Way u get today" zobo said before walking away with his gang.
I had learnt much from the prison and one thing that worked for everyone was knowing when to and when not to.. tomorrow may indeed be a new day.

continued

1 Like

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Rockyrascal(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Piercy:
what do you think has happened to james ,does it have anything to do with Elijah's new position?!

Chapter 3 continues soon.

RUNNER
wow I have been a ghost reader; a big thumbz up for you Piercy, I love the good sense of humor applied in this interesting story may God give you the strength to post more here.

Talking about James, he might have escaped since every body's attention including the prison warders have turned towards the new chairman
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
continued

"every body stand up!!" I shook in my corner as wipes flew through the air Landing on the backs of inmates who hadnt reacted to the call.
This had never happened before I squeezed my eyes as I watched oga alhaji 's glaring eyes peering at me, I hadn't prepared for this .
"had he found out what my plans were " I murmured to myself as I shifted my eyes to the heavyily armed police men and wardens who stood behind him.
Organ alhaji walked to and from right in front of us for a minute only taking a while to stop and stare at one inmate or the other before he stopped finally.
he then walked into our midst pointing out inmates who were immediate dragged out by the police men and wardens.
"you! ..you!!...you!!!" he pointed as he walked calmly , he hadn't approached my direction but I was feeling the earth trembling before my feet as my face turned pale 'how could he know.. what is he doing?.. what's going to happen next?...dont point me, abeg!!' my thoughts invaded every corner of my head.
"you! " he pointed as I saw his hand stretched towards me 'Jesus!! ' I murmured as I starred again at the mobile armed police men who rushed at my direction with their batons "I no do anything sir! " I cried out as they made their way past me and grabbed someone else from my back, I turned back only to see piro with a bloody nose and bruised mouth been dragged past me quickly, stunned as I was I kept silent as I watched five more people get picked making a total of fifteen inmates before organ alhaji stopped .
"I go tell una only once and if una answer me well I go comot for here leave una but if una lie I go make sure say devil go pity una after I send una go meet am" organ alahji said as all fifteen knelt before home in front of us while we watched in silence .
"which among unable dey plan to escape? " he said angrily almost immediately the sheer fright of the fifteen inmates said more than their voice as all tried to explain his innocence .
"shut up! you animals , which of you fifteen den say dry plan to escape today!! " he screamed angrily as his foot came hard upon purple who unfortunate was positioned close to him.
again the voices yielded noise as he become more angry and agitated.
"fine since you have decided to act as animals before me I will teach you how animals are treated " he said again before the armed police descended on all fifteen inmates, in all my life I had never seen grown up men wimp and cry like they did as boots and batons descended on every part of their body, piro had lost his face to blows and batons the ex soldier was looking more worn out than usual.
the beatings had lasted for 45 minutes , i couldn't help but wonder what would happen to them, if really someone was about to escape it was me, were they been punished for my plans? I couldn't help but imagine ,worst still I may have to do something certainly this was all about me, no one but me deserved this, I didn't know how much they were going to last.
"una go talk now?... I go ask una one by one this time, if any of una agree say no e be wan run I go free all of una but if una form hard men naked ghetto go end una last last" the threat of ghetto was what I had anticipation long ago and I knew then he wouldn't be joking about this.
I starred as each kept their innocence up before organ Alhaji until piro 's turn had come.
he had been so badly beaten and bruised his left eye had completely become shut, his mouth was swollen as he tried to utter something which become impossible for any to hear.
"you say?..... doctor? ...." my heart thumped more as I almost found myself suffocating where I stood,he had seen the reaction on my face the day I saw the news paper and how odd I started behaving since then one instance while I was going around the parameters of the cell he had asked me if everything was alright as he felt I was behaving strange.
"Doctor?.... oh you mean make them treat you? " oga alhaji said as he bent to hear what the ex soldier was saying.
I watched as Main man and kirode starred at my direction I quickly left for a new position amongst the inmates to avoid their throbbing eyes.
I watched as they walked towards oga alhaji as I trembled were they going to fish me out? I wondered .
"bang! " everyone scampered for safe ground as we tried to ascertain what had happened, my eyes immediately caught hold of the large bullet hole on piro's forehead, main man and kirode stood still where they were, they hadn't had the chance to perhaps explain what he might have been saying.
" he say he wan see doctor but ehm I con give am better thing " oga alhaji said as he returned his pistol back to his belt.
" clean this up... the remaining ones take them out for further torture until one of them talk" Oga alhaji said before he decided to leave.
"and if anyone of you out there hearing my voice is thinking or has thought of some smart way to escape from this place I can assure you that I will not sleep, I will not blink, I will not breath until I find you, then catch you and don't you think you are coming back here I will kill you where you are found, there is no life for runners it's death on capture , so think twice and pray I don't find hear those thoughts " oga alhaji stormed out of the cell.
I ran out to find piro lifeless on the ground with his brain tissue almost every where.
Tears ran down my eyes, I hadn't known him that much but I felt more guilty than I had ever felt in my entire life, somehow I had let my plans slip and someone may have found some one suspicious but then why wasn't I selected immediately ,was there someone else plotting his escape also today? if true then I knew they had gotten the whole fifteen wrong, ten were supposed to go for the farm perhaps someone else other than me was also eyeing the outside world.
I stood and starred at zoo who he and his gang seem to be murmuring a few words between themselves, now I thought about it, what if these guys knew something we all didn't.
I started at pork for awhile before two young wardens dragged his body out.
I knew then I wasn't going nowhere until I find the other supposed runner the more I thought about it I kept thinking about a cover up by zobo and his gang .
I walked straight to zobo as he watched me dangerously close.
"sit down " zobo said as I stood confused.
" I say sit down " he said again more authoritative this time.
this time I sat as he starred at me.
"doctor, you sure say you go survive am once you dry outside? " zobo said as I appeared stunned, had they known all along? I breathed heavily.
"I don't know but I have to" I said I had committed myself already but for some reason I felt calm and composed.
"the only reason way my guys and I no drop you back say we get mata way we need you to align for me outside ,if you agree we go help you make sure say you escape well" zobo said as he starred blankly at me.
I paused for a moment as my mind played various scenarios of what would happen.
"watin you want" I said slowly.
"we get person way we want make you finish for us" zobo said as I Listened carefully even though I had no plans to do the devils bidding.
"Chief bhadi" zobo said as my eyes widened for a bit, it hit me all of a sudden I never found the men who killed my wife and children , zobowas brought in for robberies and murders, could he have been associated with chief bhadi?
"Mr Elijah Chukuwemeka, do you remember my voice " zobo said in fine plain English for the first time.
I stood up as tears dropped more from my eyes.. I found him as blood ran through my veins, my anger burned deeper than it has ever burned.
I lied when I said I hadn't killed anyone before chief bhadi even if he didn't die in the end, I had done this before when I was a teenager, I lied when I said I was a straight up boy all my life and it would be a lie if zobo was not going to feel the cold hands of death.
My story ends here, but my mission has just gotten a lot bigger.
I am Elijah Chukwuemeka, this is my life, this is my Mission

THE END

WATCHOUT FOR THE DEMON SEEKER COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rockyrascal:
wow I have been a ghost reader; a big thumbz up for you Piercy, I love the good sense of humor applied in this interesting story may God give you the strength to post more here.

Talking about James, he might have escaped since every body's attention including the prison warders have turned towards the new chairman

thank you so much for the comments Elijah story has come to another stand still, I can assure James has never been forgotten he has a large role to play in Elijah's story ...
the runner is something I personally want to take real slow I wanted to hit a series for it but this been my first book I want to use this opportunity to establish other books ..i can assure you the runner has only just began.

watch out for the Demon Seeker.... if you are a fan of movies such as supernatural, Constantine, and other religious based movies and books this is one book you won't want to miss.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Rockyrascal(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Piercy:

thank you so much for the comments Elijah story has come to another stand still, I can assure James has never been forgotten he has a large role to play in Elijah's story ...
the runner is something I personally want to take real slow I wanted to hit a series for it but this been my first book I want to use this opportunity to establish other books ..i can assure you the runner has only just began.

watch out for the Demon Seeker.... if you are a fan of movies such as supernatural, Constantine, and other religious based movies and books this is one book you won't want to miss.

God bless you.
please how can one get a copy of the book?
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rockyrascal:
please how can one get a copy of the book?

you can drop an email I have a PDF for the book I can send it out for free.. as soon as I can
thank you.
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by donblazer10(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Piercy:

you can drop an email I have a PDF for the book I can send it out for free.. as soon as I can
thank you.
hi..donblazer10@gmail.com..thanks and God bless
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by bigbauer(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
myabcashsystem@gmail.com
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Rockyrascal(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Piercy:

thank you.
ajayisolomon82@gmail.com

I appreciate.
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by muhammed50(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Piercy:

thank you.
Pls, send it to me too...
toyinmuhammed50@gmail.com
THanks
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Botaflica(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
muhammed50:
Pls, send it to me too... babatunde.oladokun@gmail.com THanks
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Botaflica(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Piercy:

thank you.

babatunde.oladokun@gmail.com
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by edwardadex23(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
You did a very great job and I found the story so thrilling interesting and captivating.Please send the PDF to me at edwardadex25@gmail.com
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by saxwizard(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2018
i was held spell bound by this story... very good storyline.... i am so in love with it

i am no writer but bro please take time to proof read before uploading to avoid typo error.. thanks

please mention me when the next story starts...

good job bro
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by rayvelez(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice pieces man, I also need it.
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by rayvelez(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=Piercy post=64591715]

thank you. [/quote/].

pls send to me gbengarichard93@gmail.com.
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by MightyFortress: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Nice writing, OP... Though the sudden ending left your readers in suspense and expectant... Keep it up.
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by emilykang(f): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Interesting story... Lovely story... Enjoy other interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Jomfyyoung(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2018
jayswagsyoung@gmail.com
Re: RUNNER By The_freelancer by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2018
hey guys if you are interested in my books here is a new short book called evil forest

www.nairaland.com/4350783/evil-forest-horror-freelancer#65103648

do read and thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y / My Adventure With My Sugar Mum / Phee's Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.