Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

KATAKATA :how My Fight With Amaechi Started – Senator Abe Finally Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KATAKATA :how My Fight With Amaechi Started – Senator Abe Finally Speaks (583 Views)

Abe Disagrees With Amaechi Over Venue Of APC Congress / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1)

KATAKATA :how My Fight With Amaechi Started – Senator Abe Finally Speaks by chimamike01: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2018
The Senator representing Rivers South-East District in the National Assembly, Magnus Abe, has finally revealed how his face-off with the leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, started.

Abe, in an interview with Vanguard over the weekend, said Amaechi had visited his Abuja residence to ask him to kill any hope of becoming the state governor under the APC come 2019.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/katakata-fight-amaechi-started-senator-abe-finally-speaks/

Re: KATAKATA :how My Fight With Amaechi Started – Senator Abe Finally Speaks by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2018

(1)

Do I Need A New PVC? / How Is Atiku Very Corrupt? / Army To Invade Shekaw Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.