Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video (34929 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Ccdavies(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
nickitom2:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/abubakar-shekau-appears-in-video-amid-surge-in-boko-haram-attacks/amp

Shekau again? Thought Nigerian government said he has been killed! Iyami.. So the video they displayed was a scamm abi? Oh yak aba
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Shekau happy new year
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by jumper524(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
naijapips04:
If anything, boko haram has gotten stronger and more organised under this admin. You are not hearing much of them because they are been settled and groomed for the next southerner that would take over.
may god punish you.
you're very stvpid for this statement.
must u talk rubbish??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by dreamworld: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Arewa should go and form their own country with boko haram as their military wing, let them stop forcing themselves on southerners
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ever since the APC government demanded for $1billion, BH attack has increased so also is there confidence.. Is the government trying to use BH to justify getting the money (which we know is a war chest for the 2019 election).

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by maxzzo1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
thot apc said his injured and crippled...na wao
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Cooleasy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Femidigirits:
That's a picture, want to see the video.
Don't mind the frustrated fanatic. Tell him to stand up on his feet in the video. Never, he can't. Because his two legs have been shattered by bullets from Nigerian troops. Shekau that is now being carried about from point A to point B. Shame on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by luluman: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Before this government is thrown out come 2019, the nigerian army would have gone extinct from excessive fishing by bokoharam
How old are you for God's sake? ...talk like a toddler .

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by FRESHG(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:
Coward!

I'm not denying the fact that these devil's are claiming they're following the teaching of the Quran and that of the Prophet (pbuh) but it's a bloody lie.

Islam is only unfortunate to be the victim here it could have been any religion.

This is a time which will surely pass, we shall over come by Allah's grace.

I'M A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST
YOU MIGHT NOT BE A TERRORIST BUT A POTENTIAL AND FUTURE TERRORIST

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by yosmen: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Buhari brother Shekau has finally reappeared
Nigerians don enter ONE CHANCE for 2018
they want to justify the $1 billion dollars. All the same people
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by pawesome(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:
Coward!

I'm not denying the fact that these devil's are claiming they're following the teaching of the Quran and that of the Prophet (pbuh) but it's a bloody lie.

Islam is only unfortunate to be the victim here it could have been any religion.

Modify.

This new year all your house hold including your dog,chicken and any living and non living things will be terrorist before any of you/it make attempt to hurt anyone you/it will be nab and dealt with.
Yoruba muslim or Hausa?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Topestbilly(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
pawesome:
Yoruba muslim or Hausa?

Get de fuvk out of my mention
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by samsono30: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
when I tell you guys that this Government are they originators of Boko Haram, you all think is a joke, just because Nigerians complained about the 1 Billion Dollars in which they want to use to fight Boko Haram, which they claimed the have technically defeated them. All of a sudden uncle Shekau has resurface again. So they have ask shekau to make a video so as to scare and put fear into Nigerians. Finally Nigerians won't have any other option than to give the government the go ahead to use the money. Nigerians are you seeing their game plan? PDP if you like sit and watch them let them use the money for campaign against you.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Fidelarinze9(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
He look fresher. grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by samsono30: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
azeezhy:
Ever since the APC government demanded for $1billion, BH attack has increased so also is there confidence.. Is the government trying to use BH to justify getting the money (which we know is a war chest for the 2019 election).

I tell you that was the same thing that came to my mind. If u put everything together since Buhari made that statement abt making Jonathan's government ungovernable, it was then Boko boys tormented Jonathan's government. but today do u hear anything abt suicide bomber in Abuja, Jos or any part of North central? No except the same Borneo where it originated from. Now tell me if some people are not engineering it.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
luluman:
How old are you for God's sake? ...talk like a toddler .
[/s]
The thing pain u abi...oya cry me a river undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Realist2: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave why his idiotic pigs of Biafra are so idiotic to recognized shecow as their new
supreme leader
Each time I read your comment, I feel very irritated.
You are disgrace to your family, what connection has Nnamdi Kanu with the released video of shakau?, I believed you are a programmed zombie and simpleton.,how much are they paying you that you are reasoning with your anus?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by bencynthgreat: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Nnamdi KANU will be turning in his grave why his idiotic pigs of Biafra are so idiotic to recognized shecow as their new supreme leader
Pointless, In this 2018 make having little sense a priority new year resolution. it will help u a lot.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by tete7000(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
naijapips04:
If anything, boko haram has gotten stronger and more organised under this admin. You are not hearing much of them because they are been settled and groomed for the next southerner that would take over.

They have been paid €3m in cash and some of their commanders exchanged for chibok girls. What do you expect? One man gain is another man pain. The girls pray for release, it was granted, Nigeria now needs to pray her own to be delivered from boko haram terror.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Hungrychicken(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
NTA NEWS WILL BE LIKE ''OGA SHEKAU WE DEY GREET OO. HAPPY NEW YEAR, HOPE SAY U ENJOY CHRISTMAS''
IT IS TIME WE DEFEAT SHEKAU AND HIS FULANI PUPPETS. PMB LEAD THE WAY......

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Jesusloveyou: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Realist2:

Each time I read your comment, I feel very irritated.
You are disgrace to your family, what connection has Nnamdi Kanu with the released video of shakau?, I believed you are a programmed zombie and simpleton.,how much are they paying you that you are reasoning with your anus?
how much are they paying you for you to rejoice over boko haram wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by brookz: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
As d saying goes : U can continue to Run but U can't Hide.

Is only a matter of Time,

Karma will surely catch up with you in no distant Time.

1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by pawesome(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:

Get de fuvk out of my mention
i knew it grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
The wanton killing that gave election victory in 2016 is aggravating once again for another election 2019.. Shekau is back again.The fighters are returning. Nigerians watch it
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Charly68: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
The guy will surely die a painful death at last for wasting lives of innocent citizens
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by joinnow: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Where dey suppose dance Python.
Python run.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by dasmath: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
God Please Divide Nigerian Am Feedup Of All These Terible People.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by dasmath: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
And God Will Surely Arrest You This 2019
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by osuofia2(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Topestbilly:
Coward!

Modify.

This new year all your house hold including your dog,chicken and any living and non living things will be terrorist before any of you/it make attempt to hurt anyone you/it will be nab and dealt with. *Spit*
They are following Allah's command

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Topestbilly(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
osuofia2:

They are following Allah's command

You thought
Your believe
Your view
Your opinion
Your concern

But sadly

Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by HSfoundation(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
naijapips04:

True talk my dear, 3millon pounds nor be small money o.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video by Sunnyja: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ratello:

You should study the real story from time to time its not about Jonathan but how Boko Haram suddenly regain more vigour despite Buhari's claim that they had been decimated. Please remind me how much Buhari paid these terrorists in 2016 for exchange of some abducted girls and their captured leaders.....in case you are pretending not to know it is a lump sum of €3 million enough to start a new terrorist cell from the scratch. So what exactly are you saying?
He is trying to say that he is a confused man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / Jubilation As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.