Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (59231 Views)

Isokoboy Reacts To Tekno As Fg's Scapegoat: Shares Tekno Vs Oyinbo Video / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
Harlarbiz01:
Nairaland..Please how do you select your front page..fp....I posted this same post at the same forum at 7:42 p.m but can't see it in front page?? and khije posted this 7:49 p.m and make fp....same forum
did you pay membership dues?

Or you think FP is free?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by rose54321: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
I've seen some girls that look like tecno and Gold here. No hating oh.
Graphics designer that cannot comot common mustache. Is that one a designer?
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
OLAMIDE no fine oooo
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by anitapreeti(f): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Olamide my boo kiss

Looking like a boss lady cool
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Rozaytee: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
all d boys are loving tecno ooooo...lol
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
olamil34:
Wizzy baby wins

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
if u can figure out a way to turn your site into a price comparison site, u go hammer

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Hungrychicken(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
honjohnbright:
Tekno is bae smiley
Adekunle Gold is always good to go wink
Olamide looks like a nagging wife tongue
Davido... well lipsrsealed
Wizkid looks like "Suliyatu kan Aiyetoro kan" kinda girl
i concur
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by earnyT(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
na davido wowo pass
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
festwiz:
The line between you and becoming gay is thinner than a thread....

grin grin hahaha
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by sekem: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chai!

Davido get luck say im no be female

If not eh...

Market for bad for am very well tongue
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmm ok ooo.
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tekno and Adekunle na hit
But Davido na turn off abeg

Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
I laff in Hebrew. grin
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tekno
No!
Same for Dekunle Gold and Wizkid
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Davido is an ugly girl.
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
lonlytroy:
why only techno get boobs
xxsplict content
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by jide219(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
If I nor know I for fall in love with tekno oo
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by professorchuks(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Harlarbiz01(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Onnasucs1:
did you pay membership dues?

Or you think FP is free?
Ooh boy no b free ooh...now I know
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by vroy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Na only techno get booby
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tekno killed it
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by RomanyChi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin grin lololol I choked on my shisha while viewing this cheesy hilarious! grin grin grin grin �����
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by RomanyChi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin grin lololol I choked on my shisha while viewing this cheesy hilarious! grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2018
disgusting, I've seen things.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by BackToLife: 3:52am On Jan 03, 2018
And the subtle sodomization and homosexual programming of African minds continues... Surely, the End Time is here. You eternal Soul is the target... He that has ear let him hear...
KingSango:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3n5i3fe7DA

1. All religions on Earth have had priests and priestesses perform exocisms on humans affected with homosexuality, sodomy, etc, to remove demons from them. This is well documented and widely ignored by mainstream media. Majority of recovering homosexuals admit that there was a spirit working in them that was fighting them while they tried to quit permanently homosexuality.

2. The practice of sodomy is far worst than masturbation, which only involves individual lusting and lost of energy, maybe embarrassment if done in public. But the practice of sodomy takes years off the life, spreads disease, invites demons who are attracted to such dirty activities like all filth draws parasites, bacteria both physical and spiritual. Coprophilia widely practiced by male homosexuals, is the love of feces, usually to the point of consumption.
If the term is revolting, it's intentional. The practice is revolting.

3. Homosexuals connect self identity to being homosexual. That's the same as a rapist or murder, identifying their abomination with who they are as a person. This is proof in itself that an alien force has invaded the human being and is demanding acknowledgement of its existence while still remaining hidden, and burying the true identity of the person inside the degraded condition of homosexuality.

4. Nearly all evil cults have sodomy and pedophilia as their initiation and continuous practice to belong. Nearly all evil cults are sodomites and pedophiles groups. These sodomite pedophile cult groups are behind worldwide child trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophile rings, human and child sacrifices and cannibalistic restaurants.

5. All societies that practiced pederasty, homosexual culture, were warring societies that constantly enslaved other peaceful societies because they were too busy wasting their lives to build a peaceful and prosperous society of their own so they invaded others. Homosexual demons seem to drive humans to spread to other lands and peoples until they gain cultural supremacy. All technologies developed by peaceful societies, such as gunpowder, homosexual warring societies of the Western Empire made into weapons of mass destruction. Rape is used as a weapon to spread dissexuality and demons.

6. Homosexuality disconnects humans from other humans. Many become closer to animals and engage in sex with animals. Homosexuals even become cannibals like Jeffery Dahma. But Dahma wasn't the first and isn't the last homosexual driven to cannibalism and evil occultism of human and child sacrifice to gain the souls of others because they have lost their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfoAjd0KRho

The Rise of Sodom, the worldwide Catholic, Jewish and Islamic Freemason Illuminati pedophile network:
https://theriseofsodom..com

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Tekno and Davido won the lagbaja.
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2018
MiztaDynamic:
Am in love with Tekno
potential gay/1min man spottedgrin
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2018
RomanyChi:
grin grin grin lololol I choked on my shisha while viewing this cheesy hilarious! grin grin grin grin �����
bae pass me the shisha
Re: Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) by Dessydemmy: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Just here to read comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Wizkid Meets Naomi Peller, 11-Year-Old Musician & Kid Of Quilox Club Owner / Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.