Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13511 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Feb 13

Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. Then he went up to the temple of the Lord and spread it out before the Lord .
2 Kings 19:14 NIV

Supernatural prayer of petition
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Feb 14

That night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies!
2 Kings 19:35 NIV

Supernatural secret silent slaughter
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Feb 15

In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the Lord says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.” Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what the Lord , the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord .
2 Kings 20:1‭, ‬4‭-‬5 NIV

Supernatural speedy answer to prayer
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Feb 16

I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.’ ”
2 Kings 20:6 NIV

Supernatural longevity of life
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Feb 17

Then the prophet Isaiah called on the Lord , and the Lord made the shadow go back the ten steps it had gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.
2 Kings 20:11 NIV

Supernatural sign
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Feb 18

And David became more and more powerful, because the Lord Almighty was with him.
1 Chronicles 11:9 NIV

Supernatural influence and power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Feb 19

Day after day men came to help David, until he had a great army, like the army of God.
1 Chronicles 12:22 NIV

Supernatural help
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Feb 20

When they came to the threshing floor of Kidon, Uzzah reached out his hand to steady the ark, because the oxen stumbled. The Lord ’s anger burned against Uzzah, and he struck him down because he had put his hand on the ark. So he died there before God.
1 Chronicles 13:9‭-‬10 NIV

Supernatural instant judgment
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Feb 21

The ark of God remained with the family of Obed-Edom in his house for three months, and the Lord blessed his household and everything he had.
1 Chronicles 13:14 NIV

Supernatural prosperity
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Feb 22

And David knew that the Lord had established him as king over Israel and that his kingdom had been highly exalted for the sake of his people Israel.
1 Chronicles 14:2 NIV

Supernatural awareness
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Feb 23

so David inquired of God again, and God answered him, “Do not go directly after them, but circle around them and attack them in front of the poplar trees.
1 Chronicles 14:14 NIV

Supernatural warfare strategy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Feb 24

So David’s fame spread throughout every land, and the Lord made all the nations fear him.
1 Chronicles 14:17 NIV

Supernatural fame
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Feb 25

The Lord gave David victory wherever he went.
1 Chronicles 18:6b NIV

Supernatural victory
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Feb 26

David looked up and saw the angel of the Lord standing between heaven and earth, with a drawn sword in his hand extended over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell facedown.
1 Chronicles 21:16 NIV

Supernatural Angel of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Feb 27

Then the angel of the Lord ordered Gad to tell David to go up and build an altar to the Lord on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
1 Chronicles 21:18 NIV

[b]Supernatural order [/b]l
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Feb 28

Araunah said to David, “Take it! Let my Lord the king do whatever pleases him. Look, I will give the oxen for the burnt offerings, the threshing sledges for the wood, and the wheat for the grain offering. I will give all this.”
1 Chronicles 21:23 NIV

Supernatural heart of a giver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mar 1

But King David replied to Araunah, “No, I insist on paying the full price. I will not take for the Lord what is yours, or sacrifice a burnt offering that costs me nothing.”
1 Chronicles 21:24 NIV

Supernatural heart of a mega giver

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mar 2

David built an altar to the Lord there and sacrificed burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. He called on the Lord , and the Lord answered him with fire from heaven on the altar of burnt offering.
1 Chronicles 21:26 NIV

Supernatural swift answer

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Mar 3

David said, “My son Solomon is young and inexperienced, and the house to be built for the Lord should be of great magnificence and fame and splendor in the sight of all the nations. Therefore I will make preparations for it.” So David made extensive preparations before his death.
1 Chronicles 22:5 NIV

Supernatural desire to honour God

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Mar 4

“All this,” David said, “I have in writing as a result of the Lord ’s hand on me, and he enabled me to understand all the details of the plan.”
1 Chronicles 28:19 NIV

Supernatural comprehension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Mar 5

David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.
1 Chronicles 28:20 NIV

Supernatural assurance of success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Mar 6

Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my personal treasures of gold and silver for the temple of my God, over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple:
1 Chronicles 29:3 NIV

Supernatural selfless giving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mar 7

The people rejoiced at the willing response of their leaders, for they had given freely and wholeheartedly to the Lord . David the king also rejoiced greatly.
1 Chronicles 29:9 NIV

Supernatural Joy of giving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mar 8

The Lord highly exalted Solomon in the sight of all Israel and bestowed on him royal splendor such as no king over Israel ever had before.
1 Chronicles 29:25 NIV

Supernatural royal splendor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mar 9

He died at a good old age, having enjoyed long life, wealth and honor. His son Solomon succeeded him as king.
1 Chronicles 29:28 NIV

Supernatural great life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mar 10

Solomon went up to the bronze altar before the Lord in the tent of meeting and offered a thousand burnt offerings on it. That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”
2 Chronicles 1:6‭-‬7 NIV

Supernatural giving resulting in Supernatural visitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mar 11

therefore wisdom and knowledge will be given you. And I will also give you wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have.”
2 Chronicles 1:12 NIV

Supernatural additions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mar 12

The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord . Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang: “He is good; his love endures forever.” Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud,
2 Chronicles 5:13 NIV

Supernatural music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mar 13

and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple of God.
2 Chronicles 5:14 NIV

Supernatural presence of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
May 14

But now I have chosen Jerusalem for my Name to be there, and I have chosen David to rule my people Israel.’
2 Chronicles 6:6 NIV

Supernatural Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
May 15

When Solomon finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.
2 Chronicles 7:1 NIV

Supernatural fire and glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Mar 16

When the queen of Sheba saw the wisdom of Solomon, as well as the palace he had built, the food on his table, the seating of his officials, the attending servants in their robes, the cupbearers in their robes and the burnt offerings he made at the temple of the Lord , she was overwhelmed.
2 Chronicles 9:3‭-‬4 NIV

Supernatural wisdom and excellence

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Should Keeping Virginity Still Be Preached Concerning Christian Marriages? / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.