Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13455 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Mar 4

And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
Genesis 45:7 KJV

Supernatural preservation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2018
Mar 5

“Also tell them this: ‘Here’s what I want you to do: Take wagons from Egypt to carry your little ones and your wives and load up your father and come back. Don’t worry about having to leave things behind; the best in all of Egypt will be yours.’”
Genesis 45:19‭-‬20 MSG

Supernatural provision
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Mar 6

And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation: I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up again: and Joseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.
Genesis 46:3‭-‬4 KJV

Supernatural faithfulness of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Mar 6

And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation: I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up again: and Joseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.
Genesis 46:3‭-‬4 KJV

Supernatural faithfulness of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Mar 7

Pharaoh looked at Joseph. “So, your father and brothers have arrived—a reunion! Egypt welcomes them. Settle your father and brothers on the choicest land—yes, give them Goshen. And if you know any among them that are especially good at their work, put them in charge of my own livestock.”
Genesis 47:5‭-‬6 MSG

Supernatural favour of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2018
Mar 8

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
John 9:5‭-‬7 KJV

Supernatural recreation! cool shocked
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Mar 9

God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.
John 3:16 CEV

Supernatural love
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2018
Mar 10

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
John 4:10 KJV

Supernatural personally
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Mar 12, 2018
Mar 11

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24 KJV

Supernatural worship
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Mar 12

The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way.
John 4:49‭-‬50 KJV

Supernatural faith
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Mar 13

He asked them what time he began to get better. They said, “The fever broke yesterday afternoon at one o’clock.” The father knew that that was the very moment Jesus had said, “Your son lives.” That clinched it. Not only he but his entire household believed. This was now the second sign Jesus gave after having come from Judea into Galilee.
John 4:52‭-‬53 MSG

Supernatural release of words of healing!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Mar 14

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
John 5:18 KJV

Supernatural testimony to the fatherhood of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Mar 15

But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid.
John 6:20 KJV

Supernatural assurance
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Mar 16

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 6:51 KJV

Supernatural bread of life
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Mar 17

And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the woman took the child, and nursed it.
Exodus 2:9 KJV

Supernatural salary cheesy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Mar 18

There the angel of the LORD appeared to him as a flame coming from the middle of a bush. Moses saw that the bush was on fire but that it was not burning up.
Exodus 3:2 GNB

Supernatural fire!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Mar 19

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Exodus 3:13‭-‬14 KJV

Supernatural nomenclature!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Mar 20

And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty:
Exodus 3:21 KJV

Supernatural favour
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Mar 21

Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Exodus 4:12 KJV

Supernatural utterance
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Mar 22

And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
Exodus 7:1 KJV

Supernatural elevation

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
*PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO ACCESS SUPERNATURAL/DIVINE BLESSINGS TODAY*

GATEWAYS TO SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS IN HARD TIMES.

One of God's verdicts for you is found in this scripture.

Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright and their inheritance shall be forever. 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

In hard times you are not permitted to be patching up or scratching the bottom of the pot. You shall be satisfied. You shall be supernaturally supplied for. You shall not be afraid of the evil time even though there is economic crunch.

Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousagnd at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Businesses can be crumbling, but it cannot come near you because you are dwelling in the secret place of the covenant.

That is, you are doing your part of the covenant as empowered by God thereby ccommitting God to do his own part for you in hard times.

Whether in hard times or great times the covenant will always make a difference.

The covenant of seed time and harvest (giving and receiving) is the secret behind your exception from famine in hard times.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Every covenant practitioner is exempted from the horrors of hard times.

Channels through which we experience returns on our giving.

1. Through his blessings upon the works of our hands.

Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

So, the covenant protects you against the assaults of the enemy.

Job was an addicted covenant practitioner, worshipping God with his substance and serving the needs of humanity.

Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.

29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.

29:15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

29:16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out. Satan had to confess, "You have blessed the works of his hands."

Our engagement of the covenant of seed time and harvest impacts on the works of our hands supernaturally.

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

There is no unique profession in the world, it is covenant practice that makes the work of your hands unique.

The wealthiest man in the world in 2014 was a furniture dealer.

It's your covenant standing that makes the difference not your profession.

A woman was selling waste bottles, and when the blessings of the Lord came upon it, she was able to sponsor herself abroad and get a degree for herself and her children.

It's the blessings of the Lord that makes the difference.

You can be dinning with kings and dying as a peasant.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Get engaged!

No matter what you do, it says you shall prosper. Don't look down on the works of your hands. As long as you are a covenant practitioner, whatever you do shall prosper!

Someone is riding 'okada' today as his business, very soon you will have chains of buses.

Someone is grinding pepper today, tomorrow you are the one manufacturing the machine used to grind the pepper.

Whatsoever you do shall prosper!

2. God also releases his blessings to us through divine favour, and nothing flies like divine favour in the journey of life.

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

The grace of God means the favour of God, and giving is one of the ways we intreat divine favour.

Psalms 45:12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

We intreat and provoke God's favour through our givings.

Divine favour accompanies every covenant practitioner. What others are struggling for, you won't need to struggle for anymore.

Nothing flies like divine favour. In fact, you can't be anywhere above where favour places you.

Nothing defines the future like favour, and this is one of the things that the covenant of seed time and harvest (giving and receiving) guarantees.

Therefore, beginning from this moment, for every covenant practitioner reading this, misfortune has come to an end in your life in Jesus name!

Global Christian Centre, Worldwide.

Jesus is Lord!

Share with your loved ones.

Join us on https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Mar 23

For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
Exodus 7:12 KJV

Supernatural supremacy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Mar 24

With the Feast already half over, Jesus showed up in the Temple, teaching. The Jews were impressed, but puzzled: “How does he know so much without being schooled?”
John 7:14‭-‬15 MSG

Supernatural knowledge
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2018
Mar 25

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:7‭, ‬10‭-‬11 KJV

Supernatural justification
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Mar 26

When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
John 9:6‭-‬7 KJV

Supernatural knowledge
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Mar 27

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
John 10:15 KJV

Supernatural sacrifice
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Mar 28

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
John 11:11 KJV

Supernatural word of knowledge
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Mar 29

“Lord,” Martha said to Jesus, “if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
John 11:21‭-‬22 NIV

Supernatural assurance
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Mar 30

Tell the people that men and women alike are to ask their neighbors for articles of silver and gold.” (The Lord made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and Moses himself was highly regarded in Egypt by Pharaoh’s officials and by the people.)
Exodus 11:2‭-‬3 NIV

Supernatural favourable disposition
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Mar 31

But among the Israelites not a dog will bark at any person or animal.’ Then you will know that the Lord makes a distinction between Egypt and Israel.
Exodus 11:7 NIV

Supernatural distinction
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Apr 01

The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.
Exodus 12:13 NIV

Supernatural sign
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2018
Apr 02

And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the Lord slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast:............. for by strength of hand the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt.
Exodus 13:15‭-‬16 KJV

Supernatural deliverance from bondage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.