Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. (1315 Views)

My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by ORAGBON(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

My husband is an only son from a family of four. All his three sisters are not married and they are all in their forties and late thirties.

Recently,I found out that one of the sisters is messing around with our church member whos wife and children are abroad. From my findings,this affair started almost two months ago. When I confronted my sister in-law,she said she does not mind being a second wife or mistress as age is not on her side. According to her,the man likes her and his wife not being around,he is needs someone to keep him company.

Over this Christmas,this man traveled to the US to see his family. I wanted to use this time to encourage my sister in-law to break the affair but she wont listen. saying that I am married thats why I dont understand what it means to be single and without a man.

My husband too has told me to mind my business that the two people involved are grown adults. ...Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-sister-in-law-is-disgracing-our-family-my-husband-is-not-bothered/
Re: My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by free2ryhme: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
ORAGBON:

Dear Lively Stones,

My husband is an only son from a family of four. All his three sisters are not married and they are all in their forties and late thirties.

Recently,I found out that one of the sisters is messing around with our church member whos wife and children are abroad. From my findings,this affair started almost two months ago. When I confronted my sister in-law,she said she does not mind being a second wife or mistress as age is not on her side. According to her,the man likes her and his wife not being around,he is needs someone to keep him company.

Over this Christmas,this man traveled to the US to see his family. I wanted to use this time to encourage my sister in-law to break the affair but she wont listen. saying that I am married thats why I dont understand what it means to be single and without a man.

My husband too has told me to mind my business that the two people involved are grown adults. ...Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-sister-in-law-is-disgracing-our-family-my-husband-is-not-bothered/

It seems you hardly understand what "mind your business" is abi undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by GloriaNinja(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided CARRY THIS DRAMA COMMOT FOR NAIRA LAND THIS YEAR O, I'M WISHING MY SELF A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mind your business..

3 Likes

Re: My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by Richy4(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

It seems you hardly understand what "mind your business" is abi undecided

I tell you. ... They really need to spell it for her probably grin
Re: My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by efighter: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 - New International Version (NIV)

11: And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, 12: so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister In Law Is Disgracing My Family And My Husband Does Not Care. by Fkforyou(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Which kind busy body be this one again? What part of "my your business" you don't understand? ... undecided

Anyway I blame your husband for not telling you in the language you understand... undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Condition For Divorce In Ghana, Do You Think we should adopt this in naija? / Help Me Delibrate On This Please / Where Can I Locate A Good Online Marriage Councellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.