Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi (602 Views)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by morereb10: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
The Massacre of Lord's Chosen church members heading home from the New Years eve service held on 1st January 2018 to everybody in Rivers State by surprise. It was gathered that unknown gun men opened fire of them and killed more than 20 people and injuring many others.

APC kingpin in Rivers State claimed that the Governor of the state, Nyesom Wike had a hand in the matter and now, the minister of Transportation and former governor of the state, Dr. Rotimi Amaechi, has asked Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike to resign from office.

Chief Amaechi said Governor Wike has allegedly been encouraging militant groups because of politics and election, adding that it was high time he acted on the oath he swore to protect lives and property.

In Amaechi's words;

“I think the governor needs to get a bit more serious, he should stop encouraging the militant groups in the name of politics and election. You heard about 21 only in Omoku, what about in Akutoru where two persons were killed, what about other LGA.

“I think there should be much more than age to qualify to be a governor because it takes much more than age. “I was governor of Rivers State, I did not play PDP/APC politics, life is life it has no symbol. Nobody has APC life or PDP life.

“The first responsibility of a governor which is what the oath of office requires, is that you swear to protect lives and property. When you don’t protect life and property what do you do? Is impeachment. Unfortunately there is no House of Assembly in Rivers State,” Ameachi said.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/rotimi-amaechi-calls-for-resignation-of.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique obinoscopy

Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by AnodaIT(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Day before yesterday, you said you were staying awake so that Rivers people can sleep
Yesterday people were killed
Today you were like "I told you..." so Wike must resign

Is it what I'm thinking?
Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by odogwubiafra: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
The slowpoke in Aso Rock will resign first. Onye apari, because its Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Have you ever spoken on Boko activities or the atrocities fulani herdsmen have meted on people?. Go tell your boss, Buhari to resign first. Hypocrite!.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by kcmichael: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Woke must go!!!!!!l
Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Tolupage(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's time we start holding our leaders accountable for every action and inaction under their watch

Visit http://realgistforum.com
Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by PapaBrowne(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
That simply means Amaechi is the one who organized the killings.
Simply to make it look like Wike is not managing the security situation in the state.

In PH, people always refer to Amaechi as a cultist, I never used to understand. It’s looking clearer now

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wike empowered Don wani. I blame him for the killings although the killings started right from the days of amaechi
Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by daveP(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
See who is talking? ayaff weak!!
Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by magoo10(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Amaechi should be the first suspect in the recent killings in rivers state,these are the kind of politics played with human lives that are synonymous to the apc evil party.
The mugu have not heard of thousands of Nigerians that have been killed under the watch of Buhari ncluding 5 soldiers killed and 30 soldiers missing recently yet he has not adviced him to resign.
Re: Rivers State New Year's Massacre: Nyesom Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi by Ebios(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
If ppl are talking.so Amaechi is also talking?
GEJ properly handed over to his opponet,Buhari...
What did u handover to Wike?
Who knows if u are responsible for this

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Secret Campaign Managers For 2019 Election Revealed / State Broadcast By His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Con, Gssrs / Prof. Wole Soyinka Fires At PMB Administration Draws Comparison With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.