Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Advice Needed Please.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed Please.... (453 Views)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please.... by Dboy55(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good evening my dear nairalanders, so am a young dude just 19 who is planning to buy NDA 70rc form ,I want to put navy -navy ,the thing is that aM am the only son of my mother ,first son of my father. I don't no it's it advisable for an only don to join the military .
My love for the military knows no bound
And also I think aM kind long sighted .
I was also thinking if maybe I can combine programming with a military career also .
PS:am learning programming also
And also can one be an entrepreneur if he is in the military .
Note :am just the only child of my mum, my dad has other children,I am the first .
Please I need you guys advise .
Re: Advice Needed Please.... by neloyah: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
If it's your passion,then do what makes you happy.
But for the sake of your mother,do not go to the war front...
Just be a Naval architect or programmers

(1) (Reply)

That's A Wrap! Woman Divorces Husband After He Refuses To Buy Her A Shawarma / How To Know Their Is Understanding In Your Marriage (signs) / Medela Breast Pumps And Mamaroo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.