Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? (2099 Views)

Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" / 'Designate Killer Herdsmen As Terrorists': Charly Boy, Others Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by ekensi01: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Everytime I read a sad news about what the herdsmen are doing especially in the middle belt I keep asking myself that 'if Buhari can handle the IPOB and restore the peace in less than 6 month then why is he not doing anything about the herdsmen killing the innocent people everyday that passes by'.

Please just help me, I want to understand what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by jeyselassie(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Because they are a terror group
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by smulti(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
they are foreigners from Libya .
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Na him folks dem be.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by MicheyJ1: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Simple question simple answer. Jubrin is a Fulani herdsman
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by magoo10(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Because he is the life patron of Fulani herdsmen
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by Omeokachie: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari does not want to incur the wrath of Ghadaffi by fighting Libyans.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by onward4life(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Suya sellers will go on strike
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by MORNDEW(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Simple question, who is the leader of herdsmen?
What is their grouse?
What are they fighting for?
All these are what you should ask yourself before asking for dealing coz you must know who and what you are dealing with.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by emeka2847: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Where is the base of fulani herdsmen?

ekensi01:
Everytime I read a sad news about what the herdsmen are doing especially in the middle belt I keep asking myself that 'if Buhari can handle the IPOB and restore the peace in less than 6 month then why is he not doing anything about the herdsmen killing the innocent people everyday that passes by'.

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by ekensi01: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't know tell me.

emeka2847:
Where is the base of fulani herdsmen?

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by mujahid777(m): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2018
Because a Fulani herdsman is a Fulani who's an herdsman- how's that a crime
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by sunbilor(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2018
MORNDEW:
Simple question, who is the leader of herdsmen?
What is their grouse?
What are they fighting for?
All these are what you should ask yourself before asking for dealing coz you must know who and what you are dealing with.
Please google MACBAN.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by ImperialYoruba: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Fulani Elders and ACF is shielding fulani.

Ohanaeze should have shielded Ipob, instead it ganged with those in North that put pressure on SE Elders to control and defang Ipob.

Thats the difference!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by nku5: 4:32am On Jan 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ohanaeze should have shielded Ipob, instead it ganged with those in North that put pressure on SE Elders to control and defang Ipob.

Thats the difference!

Very very unfortunate truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by fergie001: 4:39am On Jan 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Fulani Elders,Buhari and ACF is shielding fulani.

Thats the difference!
The truth

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by NaoSlay: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Just like saying Iran or Iraq should deal with separatists the way it deals with terrorists , there are some illegal armed group in Spain , the Spanish government did jot really take then serious unlike Catalonia.

Answer this question , if you have two children and you a landlord with many tenants , one always disturbs and abuses the tenants and the other threatens to leave your house forever , who would you concentrate on ?
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by eunisam: 6:08am On Jan 03, 2018
They are brothers
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by emeka2847: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2018
If you don't know a specific place where do you want military to be deployed. First know the base please

ekensi01:
I don't know tell me.

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by EternalTruths: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Thats the difference!

Ohaneze & the governors all those who betrayed IPOB will all be hanged at the appropriate time.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by EternalTruths: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
Just like saying Iran or Iraq should deal with separatists the way it deals with terrorists , there are some illegal armed group in Spain , the Spanish government did jot really take then serious unlike Catalonia.

Answer this question , if you have two children and you a landlord with many tenants , one always disturbs and abuses the tenants and the other threatens to leave your house forever , who would you concentrate on ?

People who beg for unity are cursed because they lack faith in their God to feed them even when the oil & gas stop flowing.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by zombieTRACKER: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:

I think this is a pathetic analogy
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by bubu2019: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2018
ekensi01:

in omawumi' voice. if you aaaaask me eee, name who I go assssk?
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by MORNDEW(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
sunbilor:
Please google MACBAN.
better put up what Macban means here. And how it answers my questions.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by Iykmann(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
So you think the problem of ipob has been taken care of?
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by sunbilor(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
MORNDEW:
better put up what Macban means here. And how it answers my questions.
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by ekensi01: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:

Are you trying to say Buhari is doing the right thing?
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by ekensi01: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
I don't think it already has been taken care of.

Iykmann:
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by ekensi01: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
emeka2847:
If you don't know a specific place where do you want military to be deployed. First know the base please

Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by agbangam: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Too bad of PMB,
he took care of Niger Delta Avengers,
he took care of cattle rustlers,
he took care of IPOB miscreants,
but he has refused to take care of those blood sucking demons called Fulani herds men.
And this his tribesmen are spoiling his image.
PMB shud sit up and solve dis issue or it will cost him 2019.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by yanshDoctor: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Why Can't Buhari Take Care Of Fulani Herdsmen As He Did To IPOB? by mbos: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Iykmann:

Dont mind him, when KARMA is busy dealing with his son Yusuf and family.

Long LIVE Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Difference: Ganduje Daughter Vs Dangote & Pyo Daughters (photos) / This Will Happen To PDP If It Eventually Got Restraint Order / Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP National Chiarman Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.