Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? (2638 Views)

Who Rocked It Better? Ebuka Vs Floyd Mayweather / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Red Beret: Wizkid Vs Simi, Who Rocked It Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by zion69(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who Rocked it more better between Beyonce and the other massive lady?

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/photo-who-rocked-it-better-beyonce-or-the-massive-lady/

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by zion69(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Beyonce killed it mehn

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by summerky: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Queen bey!! The curves though is unto another level
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by Hotshawarma(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mehn forget sentiment let's be honest ,beyonce is prettier and sexier obviously but the massive lady rocked it better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by myfantasies(f): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dey both look good but i give it to the massive lady

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by goliver: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Massive lady for sure

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Amoebae.
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
myfantasies:
Dey both look good but i give it to the massive lady
Really? Who had sex with you and didn't appreciate it. Take a good look girl.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by TheUbermensch: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
So after we've all finished voting on who rocks it better, what next? Does anyone get the dress?

I thought such useless topics ended with last year. Won't be surprised if it makes it to FP. The mods are ineffective.
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by myfantasies(f): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Really? Who had sex with you and didn't appreciate it. Take a good look girl.

Mr SEXUAL SATISFACTION OBSERVER we were asked to choose who wore it better nd i chose mine.

So how does my choice relate to sex or r you on HEAT

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by Beesluv: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's finer on the bold lady's body

Bold&classy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by LuvU2: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
❤Beyonce, she is in shape, dress perfectly accentuates her curves nd if they were walking side by side I won't even look at the robust lady
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:17am On Jan 03, 2018
The massive lady nailed it.
Beyonce looks like a stiff mannequin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Massive lady please
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by safarigirl(f): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2018
I just want to know why the OP would address the other lady as 'massive'....really? Massive? You couldn't use the politically correct, 'thick' or even 'chubby'....na massive you see to use.

Anyway, the 'massive' female rocked it better

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by KingLennon(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2018
myfantasies:

Mr SEXUAL SATISFACTION OBSERVER we were asked to choose who wore it better nd i chose mine.

So how does my choice relate to sex or r you on HEAT

Jesus! Did you study SAVAGERY in the University? grin
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by lanaVello(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I just want to know why the OP would address the other lady as 'massive'....really? Massive? You couldn't use the politically correct, 'thick' or even 'chubby'....na massive you see to use.

Anyway, the 'massive' female rocked it better
Are you saying she's not massive? Or you're just hoping op would be euphemistic about it grin
Re: PHOTO : Who Rocked It Better, Beyonce Or The Massive Lady? by olamil34(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
All hail queen bee

(1) (Reply)

Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) / Singer Adekunle Gold Pictured With "The Ladies" (photo) / Burna Boy Apologizes After Kicking A Fan On Stage For Trying To Rob Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.