Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians (997 Views)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides / See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wife of Ekiti State Governor, Mrs, Feyisetan Fayose, has said that those who oppose her husband’s decisions are “obstructing the work of God,” warning that the “consequences will be too much for them.”

Mrs. Fayose said God had revealed to her a long time ago that her husband was going for a position of authority higher than the governorship he currently holds.

According to a statement issued by her Special Assistant (Media), Gbenga Ariyibi, Mrs. Fayose said this in Ado Ekiti during the New Year’s thanksgiving service.

She said though God did not reveal to her the time and the position God has scheduled for her husband, the word of God would manifest at all costs.

“I want to plead with everyone, don’t hunt for the downfall of this government, don’t even try it.

“God is looking at you, and God is watching. Don’t hunt for the failure of continuity. Why? Because our God is God of continuity, our leader is carrying the unusual grace; if you don’t want to be disgraced, don’t hunt for the downfall of this government, don’t hunt for the failure of continuity, I have said my own.

“It is not him, it’s God through him. Look beyond him, and let’s continue to work together in unity.

“God told me expressly, years back, that he needed Ayo Fayose in Nigeria.

“What brought about this was that, I was praying that the trouble of this man was too much, that I wanted God to take politics away from him, to separate him from politics, that I have had too much.

“But God said, ‘Leave him to me, he is in the hollow of my palm, l need him in Nigeria, it is not only Ekiti. He is just passing through Ekiti State.”

Mrs. Fayose, who prayed fervently for the peace, progress and continuity agenda of the her husband’s administration, said no amount of “gang up or political manipulation” would alter or shake her husband from the good plan God has in stock for him and the people of the state.

Those at the thanksgiving service included the Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola; his wife, Janet; the Chief of Staff, Dipo Anisulowo; Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Modupe Alade; Head of Service, Dr. Gbenga Faseluka, notable traditional rulers, political office holders, market women and top government officials.

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8edont-oppose-my-husband-fayoses-wife-warns-politicians/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by Desyner: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
She should learn from Grace Mugabe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by GavelSlam: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
She has managed to stay out of the public eye for this long but it appears she is looking for her disgrace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by clevvermind(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Many are now using the name of God to lie. I just pity them.

1 Like

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by GoldCircle: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Na wa oh! Africa!!! When we go learn? Politics and religion do not mix well. Take a cue from Europe. They had a rough time mixing both. Our leaders shouldn’t drag the name of God into politics. Fela don talk am since.

Madam, even if it is true, please keep it to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by deomelo: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Grace Mugabe PART 2.

At lease she's Yaba Left crazy like her husband.
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by iluvdonjazzy: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
is ur husband god? don't worry he will soon be cooling his feet at kirikiri, that thief of a husband.
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
She's a potential thunder victim but it's dry season
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by LessNoise: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Can you imagine....we have suffered...you brought God into this...chai

1 Like

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by Mynd44: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by bedspread: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
NOW THATS A VIRTOUS WOMAN......

A WOMAN THAT STANDS FOR AND WITH HER HUSBAND
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by Lec25(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
This women should shut up fayose can criticized other people but you don't want any body to do same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by yarimo(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Definitely he will be going to position of authority as president association of KUJE prison inmate after his tenure as a failure and incompetent governor . Madam I wish am close to you while saying this useless comments undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by Paulabiodun: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8edont-oppose-my-husband-fayoses-wife-warns-politicians/

yap,have known this woman to be a prayerful person,am not surprise with each of your statement...anyone who stay close to God must always hear from God,more grace and more blessing ma....we are in full support of your administration and beyond,No matter the challenges and struggles the Lord will surely make his word to come to pass.... love you so much ma
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by AWONEYAN(m): 4:40am On Jan 03, 2018
U mean God is interested in fayose' political life than his soul.....
Oga, the fact they call you prophet doesn't qualify you to start forming god. Though I have not heard how your prophetic ministry lead your home(husband and children) to Christ.

Why not ask God that, he stops taking paraga and your boys stop living like true sons of a virtuous woman.

Cos the way u na dey quote god, for him to be next Nigeria president, it will reach him, 2080, since god has told Tunde bakare too, and we no know when dat one go be
Re: Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians by usba: 4:44am On Jan 03, 2018
yarimo:
Definitely he will be going to position of authority as president association of KUJE prison inmate after his tenure as a failure and incompetent governor . Madam I wish am close to you while saying this useless comments undecided

IJN grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Should Restrict Herdsmen Movement – Ex-macban Chairman, Oroji Warns / Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now / Nigerian Singer Brymo Goes Unclad For A New Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.